Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:46 AM
Default Welcome to the Umbrella Corporation
First, I must welcome you new scientist, and for wanting to make a change in the world. Not only to make it better, but to bring youthful beauty to the world as well. Here at Umbrella, we always are looking for a better way to bring the world happiness. With our new studies, we have come up with a T-Virus. I can not discuss the T-Virus any further.

But just know, that here in the Umbrella Corporation, our business is life itself.

ID Card:

Name: Raven

Position of the Umbrella Team: Lab Assistant

ID Number: 000139875649

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:50 AM
Name: Kiryu

ID Card: Chimera of Salazar, Irving, and Albert Ashford.

ID Number: 666777666777666777

Hi Nevermore!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:07 AM
Hey hey, KKiryu007Joker. How are you? And welcome to the Umbrella Corporation

*sinister laugh inserted here*

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:09 AM
I'm good, but I'm going to sleep in a few minutes.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:11 AM
Aww, well I hope that you sleep well ^.^

The cute smiley is for show, I swear