Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:09 PM Last edited by Nevermore Raven : 9th Feb 2012 at 11:48 PM.
Default Resident Evil: Retribution
So, your guess as good as mine. But in the movie apparently, Rain Ocampo (Michelle Rodriguez) is back in the movie along side with Alice, Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Ada Wong, Albert Wesker, Carlos Oliveira, Barry Burton, Luther, and One.

But I have to ask, how in the world does Rain come back, when she was bitten then shot in the first one...She is dead, and then again I thought Albert Wesker died as well.

But you have to ask what happened to Claire and Chris Redfield? Its as if they have gone missing. Its like, "WTF?!"

But without further ado, here is the Resident Evil: Retribution Trailer (FYI, it was so much better in 3D)

Resident Evil: Retribution Official Trailer

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:35 PM
That actor for Rain dies in everything, maybe she's lucky this time, or maybe she'll just be in a flash back.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:47 PM
Yeah true. But I find it oh so weird. But I am not sure, why the Redfields are NOT in the movie. Claire has been in all of them, except this one. And Chris was brought up in the last one. All I know is...This movie has me trippin on what...I have no clue, its just weird.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 11:49 PM
Claire wasn't in the first one, I think the doctor that became the tyrant, the Nemesis, and Alice were the only characters to survive or be in later movies from that one (unless Rain does).

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 1:35 AM
Rain died in the first, that I do remember. But I think your right about Claire. I just remember her coming in, and I think..Three of her group dies, but I can't remember. Some escape -.-"