Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 2:26 PM
Default 2 Questions 1. Plantophic-C 2. Growing up puppy glitch?
Sorry, i'm too tired to search through 24 pages right now but i bought some bottles of Plantophic-C from the garden club lady and i got it out of my inventory where it says to 'chug it down' but it's unselectable? Does anyone know how to drink it?? or if that's even what i'm supposed to do?

Second question is, my puppy won't grow up! I even tried setting it to birthday using the cheat but he still will not grow up...this is really frustrating as i'm in the mist of writing a story so if anyone knows a way....?

OOps i have another question. fishing, how do i cook a fish i've caught? That's also not selectable

Any help or ideas on these annoyances would be great
Thanks
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 2:28 PM
Leave the plant stuff in your inventory and you'll have an option when you click on your sim to drink it.

Pets not aging is generally a technical issue - try patching your game. For more help with that see MTS2.

To cook a fish you've caught either put it in the fridge or leave it in your inventory. You'll get options for new meals when cooking. I think the only one you can cook without much cooking skill is bass with squash - if you have other types of fish/not enough cooking skill you won't see new food options.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 2:41 PM
The plantropic c won't be available to use unless your sim becomes a plantsim. then you'll have the option of drinking it to be cured of plantsimism
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 3:01 PM
Thankyou both of you, ok my sim isn't a dryad thingy so i guess that wont work and i shall put my fish back in my inventory. Have the new patch but havent installed it yet, will do that now
Thanks again