Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 9:09 PM
Default 4 kids and "living off the land"
I tried to make my game funner after coming across something brought up by HP Over here. First I had a boy and then I tried for a girl. Well when the second was born I thought I'd stop. I forgot about ACR and they got pregnant again with twins! Another girl and boy. Now the oldest is an adult and ready to move into a new house. I was wondering, should I play them all or play just one. How would you play them?
Advertisement
#2 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 8:32 AM
I play living of the land now and find that you do better with a larger family. It’s harder for two sims and probably very hard for a single sim to run a farm. This depend on that you have a lot large enough for the larger house and lager fields you will need.
If you move him out you might want him to concentrate on fishing until he got wife and kids himself.
My problem with large families is that they get hard to manage, so I usually limit myself to 3-5 sims in a household, I also use to concentrate on playing one or two while the other are tending crops, fishing or learning skills.
One of my families is an 8 member’s family but four of them are plant sim I use as field hands and servants so they don’t need much work.
So I say it depend on how large families you like to play, are you comfortable with a large play with it until he is ready for wife and kids.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:39 PM
ok kool. Thanx