Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 3:50 AM
Default Urbz 2, anyone?
Alright, I gotta ask this. If EA did make a new Urbz game. What would you want to be changed, what would you want to be kept from the Urbz and what would you want to be added to the game?

My Changes:

1) When your friendship level with some of the Urbz went down, your Rep did NOT go down. I think I would love that. Instead of going back around to my Urbz's friends and rebuilding that little Rep that was lost. -.-

And that is it, lol

Add Ons:

1) More interactions. BUT keep the old ones as well. Like have endless possibilities for you Urb to have. I mean that would be so damn cool, to have even more interactions, and all that.

2) Be able to cuddle on the sofa And be able to go to bed with a lover. Not necessarily woohoo. But be able when your Urb and if your Urb had their girlfriend or boyfriend over, they could sleep in the bed together.

3) Be able to get married, that would be so cute ^.^ But not as fast as Sims 2 on the console. I mean shit. You get engaged, then you are married. That is pretty damn fast.

4) Alright, yes. They gotta be able to Woohoo. BUT there are NO kids. That would be just, ugh, time consuming.

5) More districts. That would be SO cool.

Keeping from Urbz:

1) The same districts. You gotta have the: Central Station, Kicktail Park, The Foundry, Neon East, Cozmo Street, Diamond Heights, South Side Bridge, Skyline Beach, and Gasoline Row. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM!

2) Keep the frickin' music! I love the music from the Urbz. In fact, I have EVERY single song on my iPod :D

3) Gotta keep the clothing. I loved their clothes. The best clothes ever. Hands down. You do not have to download clothes. Urbz clothes were just fucking amazing.

4) Keep the same interactions. I love a lot of them And if you notice, a few interactions from the Urbz are in The Sims 2 on the PC. For instance, Earthly Hug as a greet, basically is Hug from Cozmo Street. Or Kiss Kiss Darling, is just like Euro Kiss from Diamond Heights.

I would love for them to make an Urbz 2. And make sure it can be on: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and PC. Like I said, Urbz was my FAVOURITE Sim game EVER made. :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eternal Winter
Alright, I gotta ask this. If EA did make a new Urbz game. What would you want to be changed, what would you want to be kept from the Urbz and what would you want to be added to the game?

My Changes:

1) When your friendship level with some of the Urbz went down, your Rep did NOT go down. I think I would love that. Instead of going back around to my Urbz's friends and rebuilding that little Rep that was lost. -.-

And that is it, lol

Add Ons:

1) More interactions. BUT keep the old ones as well. Like have endless possibilities for you Urb to have. I mean that would be so damn cool, to have even more interactions, and all that.

2) Be able to cuddle on the sofa And be able to go to bed with a lover. Not necessarily woohoo. But be able when your Urb and if your Urb had their girlfriend or boyfriend over, they could sleep in the bed together.

3) Be able to get married, that would be so cute ^.^ But not as fast as Sims 2 on the console. I mean shit. You get engaged, then you are married. That is pretty damn fast.

4) Alright, yes. They gotta be able to Woohoo. BUT there are NO kids. That would be just, ugh, time consuming.

5) More districts. That would be SO cool.

Keeping from Urbz:

1) The same districts. You gotta have the: Central Station, Kicktail Park, The Foundry, Neon East, Cozmo Street, Diamond Heights, South Side Bridge, Skyline Beach, and Gasoline Row. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEM!

2) Keep the frickin' music! I love the music from the Urbz. In fact, I have EVERY single song on my iPod :D

3) Gotta keep the clothing. I loved their clothes. The best clothes ever. Hands down. You do not have to download clothes. Urbz clothes were just fucking amazing.

4) Keep the same interactions. I love a lot of them And if you notice, a few interactions from the Urbz are in The Sims 2 on the PC. For instance, Earthly Hug as a greet, basically is Hug from Cozmo Street. Or Kiss Kiss Darling, is just like Euro Kiss from Diamond Heights.

I would love for them to make an Urbz 2. And make sure it can be on: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, and PC. Like I said, Urbz was my FAVOURITE Sim game EVER made. :D

Actually, if EA didn't mess this up, I would actually consider buying it. I would hope it would be available for PS3, XBox and Wii. However, in the case of the latter, I would hope that it would NOT be dependent upon your moving the controller. I stink at that.

Being available for PC (draws breath). In theory, it would be fun. I'm not sure it would be in practice. EA might require you be online for part or all of the game. I'd rather not do that. I'm still addicted to Sims 2, thanks.

I'd change the outfits, but keep the general theme. Fashions have changed since the game came out. Oh ... and more fashions and hair. Particularly neon hair. Extra points if mods here can create replicas for Sims 1, 2 and/3. That would be cool.

I'd change the music as well. J-Pop or K-Pop for the Neon East section, for instance. Feature another group this time. But I think there should be an appearance by the BEP somewhere in the game. Can't leave them out!

Better graphics. The Urbz came out nine years ago. Make them a cross BETWEEN Sims 2 and Sims 3. Not one or the other. A hybrid. Or something different in style altogether, like The Urbz originally was.

Interactions can stay the same. Not sure about the woo-hoo. This is strange coming from someone with ACR in her game, but rather than getting busy under the sheets, maybe something a little less ... errr ... obvious. Perhaps a variation of photo booth woo-hoo.

No kids. I agree. There can be some sort of hint at the very end of the credits if you get married, but no actual birth scenes.

Once you beat the initial game, perhaps some way to expand upon it. An extra challenge, or some sort of other extra surprise if you keep playing. Maybe even an extra section in a district.

Lastly, MUCH better loading time between districts. Nearly forgot to add that.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 6:14 PM
The appearance in Neon East, was Harajuko, which I thought was really cool. Because everyone can be stereotypical, believe me, I am married to a Japanese woman, and she hates what some people say about her. Its pretty sad, really.

I do like the part of having an extra challenge that would be so cool. And better Graphics. I still like the clothing though, because some people still wear those type of clothing. And it was different. It wasn't:

"Okay time for those sexy chained pants...Again."

There was a lot more...Of course they could make the piercings look more realistic, instead of some bolt looking thing coming out of their face. But yes, I agree on some new clothes, and new hairstyles. :D

And yes, better loading time I agree. But there is so many people out there still playing the game, or miss it in general. Urbz is the ONLY Sims games, that actually used realistic things. Such as RedBull is in the game. And Urbz did introduce weather change. Urbz was a stepping stone towards the games we have now. And I guess that is why I still play it ^.^ Because it was different, and really cool. The only thing bothered me was when the weather changed, the game slowed down, then sped back up. And the loading time between districts.

And yes, Black Eyed Peas should be in the game, bring back the laid back Cozmo Street ^.^ And maybe some J-Pop, I do like the techno that was in Neon East though o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 5:21 AM
Default Urbz 2
I Want The Urbz 2 Soooooo Bad