Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 4:02 AM
Default The Urbz's Soundtrack
I know, another Urbz topic, but..
dear god, the soundtrack for this game is amazing. Thank you will.i.am. Thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGnuGgWFz4Y
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 6:42 PM
I think...that maybe the group should be called Urbzville or something, lol.

I love the soundtrack as well. It is amazing, I loved most of the songs, not all but most. My favourite songs are:

Melinka---Central Station

Zu Matan---Central Station

Indogoth---Central Station

Gofuork! Gofuork!---Central Station

High NRG---Neon East

Snatch---The Foundry

Tissy Wawa---Kicktail Park

Dee Bamow---Kicktail Park

Pop One---Diamond Heights

Wavetrap---South Side Bridge

As you can see I like all of the songs from Central Station, lol. But I really love the other songs. But the songs that I have listed, were my favourites. :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 9:13 PM
Share The Luv(??) - Cozmo Street/Apartment #1
These songs make me wanna play The Urbz more and more.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 3:52 AM
I am so with you on that one, Mr. Newbie. I keep craving the Urbz...And I am trying to make my Sims 2 game more and more like the Urbz...With a complete fail -.-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 5:40 AM
I think I might recreate the 98th Ave. 3rd Street apartment tomorrow with these EPs:
University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Freetime, Apartment Life, & Mansion and Garden
It would be a HASSLE for my CPU to attempt and run a entire 3/4 story apartment plus all of the warehouses surrounding it. I have an "Urbtropolis" neighborhood made, and I'm not gonna let it go to waste :p
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:41 AM
Awe! I want to see the neighbourhood *nods*