Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 1:23 PM
Default Autumn Kingdom Mod
Autumn retexture mod for those who like to implement a sense of time into the game.
Works great with the winter mod by Forsaken.
You can continue playing the game while adding or removing the package from the Mods folder, however save the game before and after just to be sure. The textures should switch (back) immediately.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Harrykotiej_AutumnKingdom.zip (4.32 MB, 789 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 3:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Harrykotiej
Autumn retexture mod for those who like to implement a sense of time into the game.
Works great with the winter mod by Forsaken.
You can continue playing the game while adding or removing the package from the Mods folder, however save the game before and after just to be sure. The textures should switch (back) immediately.

Thank you, this looks fantastic! For clarification, does the mod alter both the ground textures and tree textures? I currently have a mod that alters the ground textures and a separate one for the trees, so that's why I am asking. Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 3:35 PM Last edited by Harrykotiej : 8th Feb 2021 at 5:21 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by murphymcgowan
Thank you, this looks fantastic! For clarification, does the mod alter both the ground textures and tree textures? I currently have a mod that alters the ground textures and a separate one for the trees, so that's why I am asking. Thanks again!

It is an all in one Mod. However, I am planning to make a slightly more improved mod with a tad more reddish colours for the trees. I will separate them from the ground textures somewhere this week.
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 12:42 PM
This is really nice. Thank you.