Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 6:36 PM
Default Did anyone else knew this?
By holding ctrl and alt then clicking on a Sim's portrait, you can edit their biography information.

Also the crystal ball helps you gain, or lose, a personality point.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 6:50 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess

their lives are dynamic, just like ours, then it should be capable of adapting itself for any potential of plot twists in the future

for instance, if now her bio says "she made a pact with herself as she would never kiss another woman again"
after a few good gameplay hours, most likely our efforts on her improvement makes her information inaccurate or something, then one goes there and overwrites as the following...
"talk about how hardly Shannon can hold her own promises..."

obv I never did this as solidly as it seems but your thread lit the idea

thank youuu, Unleashed Magic

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LUCPIX
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess

their lives are dynamic, just like ours, then it should be capable of adapting itself for any potential of plot twists in the future

for instance, if now her bio says "she made a pact with herself as she would never kiss another woman again"
after a few good gameplay hours, most likely our efforts on her improvement makes her information inaccurate or something, then one goes there and overwrites as the following...
"talk about how hardly Shannon can hold her own promises..."

obv I never did this as solidly as it seems but your thread lit the idea

thank youuu, Unleashed Magic

LMAO. Welcomed.

To be honest, I wanted to find out if one can edit bios over like I wanted to know AND didn't want to be in CAS to write up my Sims' bios when I could be able to do 'em likely ingame.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MakinUnleashed
LMAO. Welcomed.

To be honest, I wanted to find out if one can edit bios over like I wanted to know AND didn't want to be in CAS to write up my Sims' bios when I could be able to do 'em likely ingame.

I mean... exactly. It's not entirely consistent but for the most part, I unknown who the people I'm controlling are until, say, the first hour of gameplay — mainly because, if I decide to plot their lives before they even own a plot of land, I know it won't be faithful to the initial plan because, you know, they are alive and anything can happen!!

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LUCPIX
I mean... exactly. It's not entirely consistent but for the most part, I unknown who the people I'm controlling are until, say, the first hour of gameplay — mainly because, if I decide to plot their lives before they even own a plot of land, I know it won't be faithful to the initial plan because, you know, they are alive and anything can happen!!

Also now we can edit the 'tutorial' bio of Bob and Betty to be more snazzy like the others in the game.

Speaking of ém, I had them kiss before leaving their house cuz they deserve the sm00ch!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2021 at 9:54 PM Last edited by LUCPIX : 16th Jul 2021 at 9:55 PM. Reason: by adding the words "or not" in the end
Quote: Originally posted by MakinUnleashed
Also now we can edit the 'tutorial' bio of Bob and Betty to be more snazzy like the others in the game.

Speaking of ém, I had them kiss before leaving their house cuz they deserve the sm00ch!

MakinUnleashed... MVP

First thing I generally do when I reset my ts1 saves is putting the Newbie folks into the family choosing screen, which could be the equivalent of removing the plastic from a newly-bought device, or not

PIAZZI ROCKS
(so do you)
lixcpu@gmail.com