Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#201 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 3:56 AM

The Smiths, minus Jill, meet up at Sim Center North. Luckily none of them really mind hail.

Parents really know how to embarrass their college-age kids, don't they, Johnny? As if your mom's big belly and your dad's silver hair weren't enough...
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#202 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 1:46 PM

Laika Weiss makes her Other Grandpa's acquaintance. Discussing books is the best way to get to know somebody, right?

Candy Hart, who does not like her stepmother (not surprisingly; she's younger than Candy and for a time was romantically involved with both Candy's father and her babydaddy) tries to distract her boy Arden from Grandpa and Miss Mary's negotiation on the subject of birth control. "So, do you want to keep on with the piano when we move, or would you like violin lessons?"

I added the family bin families to my Widespot as the easiest way past the Hart genetic bottleneck, so the guy in the back is not part of the "Family" theme here! Priya Ramaswami is not going to raise her kid with old-fashioned hang-ups and insecurities, no sir! And her neighbor is supportive of this determination.

Widespot proper was too far away from the action for them, though, so they moved into an apartment in Bigg City, where Sanjay demonstrates their determination to break from their patriarchal Simdian past.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 1:23 PM

Shamash Bell, now a teenager with the Family aspiration, approves when he sees that his mother Stella is pregnant. Ishtar doesn't quite know how to feel yet, and Corey is a little suspiscious. Could that really be his baby?

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Field Researcher
#204 Old 10th Jan 2014 at 12:25 PM
Caryl and her youngest son, Steph

Field Researcher
#205 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 6:11 PM
Maura Isles teaching her kids how to be a good Witch.

#206 Old 14th Jan 2014 at 11:17 PM
Springwater Station welcomes the Ottomas family to the neighborhood! Their house is rather large, almost as big as the Piccolo mansion (which is a mansion for the town currently, it'll be considered an average sized home in the future). I'm not helping the Carroll, Cerise, and Newson families with money to start out though, so I thought I should help them so not all the new families are poor. Click the pictures for captions

I will post pictures of the babies probably this weekend after I get around to the Lightyear and Piccolo place, so I can take pictures of their babies too!
Screenshots
Scholar
#207 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 2:17 PM
Lazlo Curious tickles his equally-bubbleheaded daughter Verity:

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#208 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 1:55 PM

"You're the prettiest bride ever, Honey!"
"You mean, except for Mom."
"Your mom threw up right before the ceremony and completely failed to restrain you with her corset, so no, no exceptions."

Valentine: "Rhein, what're you doing out of bed?"
Rhein: "Senor Oso heard a ghost and got scared so we came in here. We'll be real quiet."
Valentine: "Senor Oso is telling fibs. Back to bed."
Mary: "Even if there is a ghost, honey, it's sad, not scary. And you don't need to be falling asleep in school tomorrow."

Crane Hawkins listens, rapt, as Granny reads to her about the wonderful flight to the Mushroom Planet.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie adaptation of 'Love Under the Bleachers' and - somebody's eating kibble behind me, isn't she?"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#209 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 2:57 PM
(from left to right) Dorian, Devon and kittens Babs and Clover
Forum Resident
#210 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 8:54 PM
Jillian Hendrix helps son Talon blow out his birthday candles while his father Jaymz watches in the background. Jillian is pregnant with her and Jaymz's triplet daughters.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
#211 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:55 PM Last edited by grammapat : 29th Jan 2014 at 6:12 PM.
A favorite character ages to adult, after supplying a bunch of kids to a new hood; an African woman...

And her husband (before he aged) looking ... like the cave man he is...

"Disagree" - what? He doesn't look like a cave man? You hate my old lady. Well, da.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
#212 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 2:09 AM
Brian and Oliver Edwards (their mother Marge is holding Oliver up in the first pic)

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#213 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 1:12 PM

Scot Land really shouldn't have told his sister that he planned to take Goldie Hart to the Bigg City Art Museum and pop the question today. Of course Dixie told their oldest sister Mary, who is also Goldie's stepmother. And look who just happens to be here.

And she brought her husband with her. "Why, hi, baby girl! Didn't expect to see you here!" Suuuuuuure you didn't. "We miss you already. You'll have to come to dinner soon."
"Sure, Daddy!"
Scot wonders if perhaps Valentine doesn't care for the idea of having his brother-in-law for a son-in-law.

Scot carries on gamely, even though (hidden behind Mary and Val carrying on there) another family member has joined the party. "Don't look now, but my Dad's at the next table. Um - does it bother you to see your dad all over my sister like that?"
"Not so much anymore. He was so miserable after Mom died...this is better."
"Love is always better."

He takes her into the adjacent area, where I haven't put a gift shop yet, and there's a little breathing room, and I get Valentine making best friends with his father-in-law Homer in the background of the engagement video, which is the kind of thing planning can't buy. Mary and Homer there are about to start a celebratory game of kicky bag in the aftermath.

Field Researcher
#214 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 3:11 PM
Presenting the Edwards - parents Agatha and Alon, twins Ashwyn and Arundel and baby Amaranth

Amaranth and Agatha

Baby girl Amaryllis joins in...

... and here's the entire family now!
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 9:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xxqM3sz.png?1
Milo and Nonnie Owl welcome their newborn little lady Perilla.

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
#216 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 10:27 PM
"Come on now, say Daddy! Cause you know, that's me.."
Adam Piccolo is trying to teach his littlest nephew Ryan how to talk. He slept with his sister-in-law Leslie twice before, the first time on the very day of Ryan's conception. Now that all of that nonsense is over, Adam can't help but hate his brother Jacob for winning Leslie over again. He also thinks Ryan is his son and has an obsession with him. Leslie isn't quite sure who Ryan's father is herself, but she'll never say it out loud. I know though that he is (thank God) Jacob's son. I feel like moving Adam out of the Piccolo Manor would be the best thing to do, but the only place he has left is his older sister's. And even though she loves him to death, there is no way she is taking him in and letting him be a bad influence on her kids.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#217 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 4:00 PM

Daniel (Skater Tricou) and Helen Wheels welcome their new son, Scooter. "Take him, dear. No, seriously, take him! I'm about to keel over from hunger here."

Not far away, "Bad News Beverly" (Tricou with Nightlife Hair) and her son Dirk come out to welcome her husband Jim Spitzig home.

Beverly and her half-sister Lora (Hat Tricou) had a falling out, something about Bev's dating habits while she was living in Lora's house (Bev was never very clear on why Lora was so pissed off), but their husbands kept inviting household and they finally make friends again over a pillow fight.

Meanwhile, in Widespot, the Mann family have a sit-down dinner. Lana insisted on it, and regardless of who wears the spikey suit to work, in her house Lana gets her way!

Field Researcher
#218 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 6:36 PM
Kyle and older sister Violet-Marie. She just moved in by herself and he popped by to test the pool & hot bath...

Mad Poster
#219 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 3:05 PM

Cooper Hawkins dances with his youngest, Gozii, while he can. She's growing up so fast!

Gallagher Newson scolds his daughter Athena. "You see what happens? This is why I keep telling you not to pound the keys so hard! It's a musical instrument, not a rock you're trying to get fire from!"

"Rhein! C'mon, now, you don't want to be late your first day of school."

"Five more minutes!"
"No, you've barely got time to get dressed as it is." Valentine's played this scene so many times!

Mad Poster
#220 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 8:49 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 25th Feb 2014 at 12:20 AM.
The Dolphin Tribe - A Family Portrait

The Wolf Tribe - A Family Portrait

The Goat Tribe - A Family Portrait

The Fox Tribe - A Family Portrait
Field Researcher
#221 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 6:24 AM
Aniyah and son Ryan
Scholar
#222 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 10:17 AM
Loyal and Unruly started giggling and gossiping about their uncle Gozer the moment he walked into the room. "He's just wearing panties!"

This is why I haven't bothered expanding the main Subject house: no matter how much room they have to roam around in, they'll all inevitably crowd into the smallest room they can find. Nervous and Loyal even left the larger room they were in in order to start a game of slaphands in the little bedroom!

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#223 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 8:04 PM
The whole of the Dolphin tribe (minus the babies) gather round to listen to Talea as she tells the tale of how their ancestors came to watch over them in the form of dolphins.

Mad Poster
#224 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 2:14 PM

Pigeon Hawkins decides her son Osprey has eaten enough kibble for one day.

Old age and treachery once again beats out youth and skill as Ezekial tries, and fails, to take care of his son before Kitty does. "I can put him to bed! Spare your back."
"Oh, my back's fine for this, but you know, those strawberries need weeding."

However, later that night Kitty puts Osprey's twin Crane down with no competition, because Ezekial and Pigeon are busy upstairs. "You hear that? That sound means your Mama and Daddy love each other and all's as it should be, so you can sleep sound! Nighty-night."

Meanwhile, Kitty's oldest grandchild George gets better acquainted with his little sister Gozii, who did most of her growing while he was in college. Of course the only bathroom in George's new house is the only suitable venue for this.

Field Researcher
#225 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 9:24 AM
Jim Reeves (who is a local from the tropical vacation island) and his wife, Annie

Their daughter, Iris, and Topsy

The Sparkles: Diane snuggles Gwenda, her daughter with Twilight (in the back). Teen Amanda (left) is Diane's daughter from a previous relationship.
Page 9 of 28