Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pitstop Valley | Base Game Neighbourhood | No CC

by cutupuss Posted 26th Feb 2020 at 8:44 PM

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#51 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 7:44 PM
I really like this neighborhood! It's pretty immersive and simple, which is appreciated, after losing all my progress in Emerald Heights and other custom neighborhoods, I wanted to try something different before starting again with the others, and this neighborhood is perfect for that, thank you very much ^ ^! I will post photos of how I develop this story ^^
I died laughing when I saw the basement of the Pitstop Radio XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 27th Apr 2020 at 7:09 PM
Played, love and wanting more. Thank you for your hard and devoted work I love all the worlds you made so far! Don't stop being awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 12:52 PM
I have so much fun with this neighbourhood. Already in the 3. Generation! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 30th May 2020 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutupuss
Ooh, I'm not sure about that - I never really tested university on any of the sims from the hood. Do you think it has something to do with him being a townie? Could try moving him into a household as a teenager first.. although it might be too late.

I'm Sorry for late answering. It's gone so far, i've deleted the whole town, well, i'didnt want it too, but i'needed, cause everything went worse. It's okay, we all experiment problems sometimes and ya'll know im not gonna die if i' need to start new, it's fine

Anyway, i'hope you'll gonna give us more such nice towns and i mean, seriously, your are such a creative guy, love the Storys and how you make up them, it's fantastic having someone in the community with such skills.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 6:10 AM
So Like I made a family and like there was this love triangle between the twins in my family and benji in the navajo family. At the end Benji ended up getting with the male twin during college and the female twin ended up getting engaged to this vampire dude in college. I know this might not matter to you but this was just something I had to say
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#56 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 5:04 PM
Are there any plans to turn hoods like these into OFB subhoods? I've been excited to play it, but I have so many other hoods to try out first, LOL <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#57 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 6:33 PM
I have just started playing this neighborhood but I am already so intrigued by all the plots!

I love the main theme of abandonment of the "almost" ghost town with all the unfinished construction sites; it reminds me of the PC Game MySims! I don't know if you have ever played it and intended to recreate that kind of story.

I love the Town Saloon, I started a home business there and it is so much fun to play, with all the locals coming to get a drink, to eat the daily dishes cooked by Wendy or to socialize. I honestly had never thought of creating a saloon or a bar as a venue, I would have usually set it up to be a restaurant but it's so much fun this way!

I love the two pot-heads at the radio station! They throw enormous parties with lots of guests everyday.

I wanna know more about the townies. I have yet to find out what's the deal with this Caden King guy and why Ada has been given her mission (I'm trying to keep my comment spoiler-free). I have moved her in the shack outside of town and built a small camping site on its side so that she can explore town and blend in.

The only thing that I would have changed is that some townies are direct relatives of residents, so it would be strange to see the residents age and eventually grow up to be elders while their parents and siblings remain the same age, but on that note I'm following the development of this new Story Progression Mod for The Sims 2 that has been recently made, because if that mod gets updated it could be a solution.

Thank you cutupuss for developing this neighborhood! :)
Scholar
#58 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutupuss
Check out enkisstories story of Pitstop Vallley on tumblr! https://www.tumbral.com/tag/sims2%20pitstopvalley

I saw this only now, when I came here to check for info about the townies. A shoutout from the actual creator of the 'hood

I took up Sims 2 again this week and moved two FBI agents into Pitstop Valley, who are now investigating Caden King's disappearance. Ada disappeared, too, as far as Twikki Island (I made her into a vacation townie after she finished her task), so my sims might have to give chase. But afterwards I'm looking forward to several weddings and some seriously rebuilding. Wendy and Tristan are a couple, raising Tristan's little memento from his time in Strangetown that I gave him. With him overseeing the construction sites (actual working himself might be too much to ask) and her governing the hub of the town I can see this family mature into the Pitstop's new founders/community leaders and bring some healing to this place.

Long story short, thank you for this neighborhood and all its story hooks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 2:42 AM
Hey just wanted to make sure im doing this right, why are there so many townies on tristian legends lot? They are all just kinda standing there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 5:05 PM
Hey, I really love this neighborhood. Is it possible to have it as a shopping district?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 8th Nov 2023 at 8:55 PM
Please turn this into OFB subhood. I would love to add this to my Strangetown.
Page 3 of 3