Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 12 of 28
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#276 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 3:26 AM
This mod makes my sims' lives more interesting--thank you!
Test Subject
#277 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 4:17 AM
So uh. This is a bit of an odd one, but the tweaks done in this mod seem to affect pets getting pregnant. I've been playing with it for a while and realised I couldn't get my pets pregnant no matter how many times they mated, so I toggled the Native Pregnancy Override option off and reloaded the game. Both my female pets in the current game were pregnant one mating after that restart. Is there something that was maybe overlooked that could be causing this? I play a lot of families that breed pets, so it's kind of a big issue for me I've also been receiving notifications from MCCC saying that it's impregnated neighbourhood animals, yet when I check them, they're also not pregnant. That was definitely working fine before I added Wonderful Whims to my game.
Lab Assistant
#278 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Applebird123
So uh. This is a bit of an odd one, but the tweaks done in this mod seem to affect pets getting pregnant. I've been playing with it for a while and realised I couldn't get my pets pregnant no matter how many times they mated, so I toggled the Native Pregnancy Override option off and reloaded the game. Both my female pets in the current game were pregnant one mating after that restart. Is there something that was maybe overlooked that could be causing this? I play a lot of families that breed pets, so it's kind of a big issue for me I've also been receiving notifications from MCCC saying that it's impregnated neighbourhood animals, yet when I check them, they're also not pregnant. That was definitely working fine before I added Wonderful Whims to my game.

The newest release of WonderfulWhims should be rid of that issue, so make sure you've updated.
Test Subject
#279 Old 31st Dec 2020 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
The newest release of WonderfulWhims should be rid of that issue, so make sure you've updated.

Yeah I have the version posted on the 29th December and it's still an issue, so it doesn't seem to be fixed
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#280 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 12:23 PM
Wonderful mod!
Thank you for creatin this and keeping updated!

Just a question: do every unplayable sims in worlds do these things alone? Autonomsly?~

Sorry for my bad english!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#281 Old 1st Jan 2021 at 7:36 PM
Is there is any to unlock attraction between teens and older sims? It would feel natural to me if my teens could be attracted to YAs, so I play with that restriction off and would like it to show in the relationship panel with your mod. I don't want it any more wicked than that though, so to speak! Thanks for an amazing mod!
Field Researcher
#282 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 8:02 PM
And now I can't play without this mod, it makes all sims seem much more interesting. I'm glad I saw your post above about the attractiveness and had to laugh. I knew I was doing something wrong when my female like big breasts and my male like big butts.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#283 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 8:54 PM
I am from now on using the terminology 'donating unborn baby to science'. Thank you for that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#284 Old 3rd Jan 2021 at 11:09 PM
I love this mod! But one thing is off and bugs me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So when you do the next update, you can address it or fix it? When a Sim changes their pad and tampon, can you fix it, so they actually empty their bladder? Trust me, as a lady, when I change my pad, I go pee and or poop. We get the peeing sound but no actual bladder emptying. That's not realistic unless it was already empty.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#285 Old 4th Jan 2021 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClearaMorph
I love this mod! But one thing is off and bugs me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So when you do the next update, you can address it or fix it? When a Sim changes their pad and tampon, can you fix it, so they actually empty their bladder? Trust me, as a lady, when I change my pad, I go pee and or poop. We get the peeing sound but no actual bladder emptying. That's not realistic unless it was already empty.
Thanks! And sure, I will handle your pee pee poo poo needs in future updates.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#286 Old 5th Jan 2021 at 9:25 AM
All of your mods work flawlessly, thank you for all of the hard-work and support.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#287 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 2:15 AM
I've been CRAVING a PG version of the WickedWhims mod! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#288 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 1:32 PM
not sure why this is happening. When I add this mod to my game my sims will not wear shoes. I am not sure if it's a setting or conflict
Screenshots

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#289 Old 8th Jan 2021 at 7:24 PM
Do setting changes transfer over to other save files or would I have to change all settings in every single save?
Lab Assistant
#290 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CRiz
Do setting changes transfer over to other save files or would I have to change all settings in every single save?

You have to change the settings yourself when you create a new save file.
Lab Assistant
#291 Old 9th Jan 2021 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Care
not sure why this is happening. When I add this mod to my game my sims will not wear shoes. I am not sure if it's a setting or conflict

Does the problem persist when WonderfulWhims is the only mod installed?
Test Subject
#292 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 4:56 PM
I have MC Woohoo, and I have same sex try for baby set for initiator. non protected woohoo DOES result in pregnancy with a hetero couple, but it has yet to give me a pregnancy with my same sex couple. Is there an incompatibility here?
Lab Assistant
#293 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mjvillard
I have MC Woohoo, and I have same sex try for baby set for initiator. non protected woohoo DOES result in pregnancy with a hetero couple, but it has yet to give me a pregnancy with my same sex couple. Is there an incompatibility here?

The sex/gender of the Sim doesn't matter, what matters is their CAS setting, whether one can be impregnated and the other can impregnate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#294 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 7:57 PM
Thank you for this mod! I was using your other one and may go back to it, but this mod is what I used most and I so much appreciate the work you do and quickly keeping it updated!
Field Researcher
#295 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 3:13 PM
You have to change the settings yourself when you create a new save file.

Hopefully he changes that to be like MCCC where the settings go for all files and not just current one. Its frustrating when you play new saves for multiple families.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
#296 Old 15th Jan 2021 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
Hopefully he changes that to be like MCCC where the settings go for all files and not just current one. Its frustrating when you play new saves for multiple families.

Agreed, especially where I currently have to change a feature in every new game so my pets can actually breed, and that setting requires a restart
Test Subject
#297 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 8:01 AM
Hi btw this is an amazing mod but it seems I’m having trouble with teen pregnancy while using this mod + Mcc woohoo (up to date)+woohoo wellness with this combination my teenage sims can’t get pregnant.
Test Subject
#298 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 5:51 PM
The sex/gender of the Sim doesn't matter, what matters is their CAS setting, whether one can be impregnated and the other can impregnate.

So I would need to change my sim in CAS in order to use this functionality in WW. Thank you for clarifying.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#299 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 7:06 PM
I downloaded this to compliment Wicked Whims so my sims aren't just having sex with other sims like...Willy Nilly just because.

It also makes for great sims soap opera scripting too lol
Lab Assistant
#300 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Oh it's coming

*screams in anticipations* I will be stalking you in a cool and casual way waiting for this.
Page 12 of 28