Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2024 at 8:34 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 28
Field Researcher
#326 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AijatheClown
It's such a great mode, really adds so much playability to the game! Thank you so much!
Would you happen to have earlier versions of it available for download? I'm unable to get the latest version of the game, so some functions of the mod don't work and I'd love to experience it to its fullest.

Stop using pirated versions that's the only reason why you wouldn't be updated.

Origin: Simstopics
Steam: BrokeShopaholic
Xbox: BrokeShopaholic
PlayStation: InDebtShopaholic/BrokeShopaholic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#327 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 4:47 AM
Thanks for wonderful whims, would you please consider adding the sweating ability to this mod,
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#328 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 6:50 PM
Ooooooooo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#329 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 11:15 AM
Is it possible to turn off attractiveness completely for a specific sim?
I am Ace/Aromantic and use the unflirty trait but don't want this mod to make that useless.
Test Subject
#330 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 6:41 PM
Hey! I love this mod, but the german translation doesnt work for me =( so sad. Its a lil crazy to let my head switch between eng and ger lol
Test Subject
#331 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 9:16 PM
Does anyone else have the problem that the "try for baby" option is missing since the kit update? The issue disappeared after I removed the mod, so its definitly due to wonderful whims
Test Subject
#332 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jami1995
Does anyone else have the problem that the "try for baby" option is missing since the kit update? The issue disappeared after I removed the mod, so its definitly due to wonderful whims

Okay so I figured out that it was just a translation issue and that all options are now called "woohoo" if you've enabled ww pregnancy. But my sims still aren't able to get pregnant. I've tried setting probability to 100%, changing households, restarting the game... Does anyone know what's causing this?
Test Subject
#333 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jami1995
Okay so I figured out that it was just a translation issue and that all options are now called "woohoo" if you've enabled ww pregnancy. But my sims still aren't able to get pregnant. I've tried setting probability to 100%, changing households, restarting the game... Does anyone know what's causing this?

Im having the same issue.
Test Subject
#334 Old 8th Mar 2021 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Winnield
Hi btw this is an amazing mod but it seems I’m having trouble with teen pregnancy while using this mod + Mcc woohoo (up to date)+woohoo wellness with this combination my teenage sims can’t get pregnant.

I have the same problem. They can't risky woohoo at all. They can barely even woohoo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#335 Old 10th Mar 2021 at 8:18 AM
One of the best Mods! Some kinda "must have" :D
Test Subject
#336 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 6:54 PM
i want to use this mod instead of wicked but this mod takes the "try for the baby" away...i don't get this option with this mod installed. i took it out and "try for a baby" option is back
any ideas??
thank you very much
Lab Assistant
#337 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jujuwah
i want to use this mod instead of wicked but this mod takes the "try for the baby" away...i don't get this option with this mod installed. i took it out and "try for a baby" option is back
any ideas??
thank you very much

Regular WooHoo replaces the Try for baby option.
You just have to make sure your female Sims are in their fertile days and don't use protection when they WooHoo!
Test Subject
#338 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Regular WooHoo replaces the Try for baby option.
You just have to make sure your female Sims are in their fertile days and don't use protection when they WooHoo!

Oh..! thank you <33
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#339 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 7:43 AM
Wonderful MOD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#340 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 8:05 PM
As a Catholic trying to keep myself out of confession but loving the realism of your mod, THANK YOU for this version.
Test Subject
#341 Old 26th Mar 2021 at 4:12 PM
I have updated all my mods, including this one, and the Wonderful Whims heart icon is no longer appearing on my phone. Any advice on what might be causing this issue?
Test Subject
#342 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 11:46 PM
LOL The "magic" of the menstrual cycle?? I don't know about that. I'd give both my legs to get rid of my period in a safe way. It's definitely a curse, so yeah, magic I guess.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#343 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 11:37 PM
Is there any possibility in the future of you adding your own story progression in which NPCs can couple and procreate based on their attraction/compatibility? I realize MCCC has something similar, but having it based on some sort of chemistry/compatibility would be so much more immersive! I have no idea how difficult this would be, and I understand it would be added to WW first if anything, but I thought with the attraction and personality system and STI system already in place maybe it would not be too laborious to consider?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#344 Old 5th Apr 2021 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweetgirl612
Is there any possibility in the future of you adding your own story progression in which NPCs can couple and procreate based on their attraction/compatibility? I realize MCCC has something similar, but having it based on some sort of chemistry/compatibility would be so much more immersive! I have no idea how difficult this would be, and I understand it would be added to WW first if anything, but I thought with the attraction and personality system and STI system already in place maybe it would not be too laborious to consider?
Maybe! I do have plans of story progression features, related to reputation and gossip, not really romantic relationships and procreating, but maybe. I don't really want to introduce something that MCCC does already, especially because you can have it only do it for married pairs, so that would be the way to handle it, but maybe introducing story progression that creates romantic relationships between attracted Sims would be pretty neat too.
Test Subject
#345 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 1:56 AM
Hello, sorry for my English, but it is not my language I would like to know why my sim does not automatically use pads or tampons, she has them in her inventory unpacked, the automatic use is activated, I have tested with the realistic use and Cautious use, I have disabled the option that it is necessary to use the toilet to replace pads and tampons, but I have tried to leave it activated and it does not do it automatically either. I do not know if I am doing something wrong, but I have to do it from the inventory because she It stains and it doesn't wear anything. I have the autonomy deactivated, could that be it? (it just occurred to me hehe) ... greetings and thanks for this fantastic mod. PS: I need a wonderful menstrual cup for my sim :D
Lab Assistant
#346 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elysevilla
Hello, sorry for my English, but it is not my language I would like to know why my sim does not automatically use pads or tampons, she has them in her inventory unpacked, the automatic use is activated, I have tested with the realistic use and Cautious use, I have disabled the option that it is necessary to use the toilet to replace pads and tampons, but I have tried to leave it activated and it does not do it automatically either. I do not know if I am doing something wrong, but I have to do it from the inventory because she It stains and it doesn't wear anything. I have the autonomy deactivated, could that be it? (it just occurred to me hehe) ... greetings and thanks for this fantastic mod. PS: I need a wonderful menstrual cup for my sim :D

Yes, you need to have enabled autonomy in order for your Sims to use the pads/tampons autonomously.
Test Subject
#347 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Yes, you need to have enabled autonomy in order for your Sims to use the pads/tampons autonomously.

Oh Thanks! And me getting dizzy trying to find which option was wrongly configured haha ​​... greetings!
Forum Resident
#348 Old 10th Apr 2021 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by devilgurl
Stop using pirated versions that's the only reason why you wouldn't be updated.

Nah this simmer is just don't know some tools exists in the underground community to update the game as everybody.
And other P simmerr who is always up to date .
---
I love this mod especially the attractiveness part of it. I think this is the most brillant mod I have ever tested for the sims 4 with the SOL. It is very advanced one and very clever bravo !
However I wished this completely separate from the bloody nightmare don't call me names but when each months you suffer you do not want to play with that.
I did uncheckeverything about, you have still the pie menu and the objects avalible.
I wish to have the same as we got in SOL, the possibility to say goodbye to what you don't want .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#349 Old 12th Apr 2021 at 4:23 PM
Ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#350 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 8:10 AM
Thanks!
Page 14 of 28