Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#226 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 9:13 AM
After the traumatic events Bailey Caliente has gone through, she decides to do what any popularity sim does, and go on the phone to TAWK TEW HER FRAAANDSSS.

She develops an over-the-phone friendship with Armand Kimbrell. Right after the phone call, he calls again and bitches that she should call more. Annoyed, I figure to just invite the damned boy over.

I mean, I'm sure a popularity sim will appreciate a new best fr-HEY!

Literally a second after she greets him, she grabs and snogs him through ACR. At the bare minimum for a friendship. With one bolt. Snogging. Neither of them had their first kiss yet until this moments. Thanks a lot, you stupid teens.

Interestingly enough, this is about the last thing they do that is connected to ACR, but not the last romantic social they share autonomously.

They start constantly doing backrubs to each other, smooching each other, hugging each other, and the next two times they makeout, it isn't ACR induced makeouts.

I eventually give in, and make these two go steady. Armand's a romance sim, and they appear to not share any turn on-turn offs. Which means the sudden affection is personality based. I can live with that.

"Look! I can make decisions all by myself! Aren't you proud of me?"

Screw off.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 3:18 PM
Given the way you've screwed her life up, Fivey, be glad her revenge is limited to depriving you of First Kiss videos (so far).

Warning: We are about to enter the mind of a teen-aged girl with a fixation on a particular boy. Nope, it's not pretty.

Tina doesn't care what Petra says about how boys from the top of the hill are all conscientious and crap and don't date girls way younger than them; she's pulling out all the stops to get Frank Munny to notice her. He likes her, she's positive.

See? Yeah, he sat next to Amanda at the bowling alley, but she's the one getting a backrub now! Petra's all Amanda-and-Frank shippy, but that's just because Amanda was her first friend. Tina's richer, and prettier, and friendlier, and doesn't bite people's heads off like Amanda, and doesn't always smell like baby...

So what is with that game of redhands? Why are they looking at each other out of the tops of their eyes like that? He's never looked at Tina like that! Amanda slaps way too hard, too, but he just grins like it's funny and slaps back. He's not even trying to win!

And now he's telling both of them a dirty joke? WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH BOYS? WHAT IS HE THINKING? HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO MAKE ANY SENSE OF OUT THIS?

Psst...Tina...he's a boy. He's not thinking, he's just wandering around doing things and couldn't tell you himself why he does any of it except that it seems like a good idea at the time. He certainly has no idea that girls (I'm certain, based on the number of calls he gets at home, that Tina is only one of many) are analyzing his every move, and would be bewildered if he found out. Relax - Petra's right, he's too old for you.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#228 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Given the way you've screwed her life up, Fivey, be glad her revenge is limited to depriving you of First Kiss videos (so far).

I'm more worried what her older sister, Linda, is going to do. Linda's in college, and seeing as I put her in a dorm with six other people, anything could happen.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#229 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 6:14 AM
i like the sims
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 3:47 PM
Default My Teen
My Teen Kimberly Hawk..she is half long-eared elf and half short-eared elf

“Raise your children to love and embrace others. Tell them they are beautiful; they may grow up to be stars one day, and "beautiful" will never mean as much in a magazine as it will coming from you.”
― Kaiden Blake <3
Mad Poster
#231 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 10:24 AM
Rhyon and her friend Mickey.

Yasmine.

Adam.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#232 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 5:51 PM

Drusilla and Levera grew up into teens, and they still look creepily alike. Drusilla, the Family sim, is the one closest to the camera and with the more pointed up nose. Levera, the Pleasure, is the one furthest from the camera and has a more pointed down nose. They're both straight, which is funny. I kind of expected Levvy to be at least bisexual. Heh.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#233 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 5:09 AM
Mini McGuinness. She's a gift to a friend of mine. I meant to put some curls on her, but alas.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#234 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Rhyon and her friend Mickey.

Yasmine.

Adam.

Awh, why is Yasmine crying? D:
Mad Poster
#235 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gwonlyeog
Awh, why is Yasmine crying? D:

She's actually a loaner for a machinima collab group. Her mother died in the first episode after trying to help a person who was about get knifed.

Top Secret Researcher
#236 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 1:36 AM

Lucas Fleurada. He's a popularity sim, who wishes to be Mayor. IMO, he'd be a horrible mayor, but that's just me.

"What do you mean I can't wear this on my face?"
"No Lucas, you can. I'm just saying I don't like it."
"But it's Kanji, dad! That's like, asian, right?"
"That isn't Kanji, those are symbols resembling Kanji. Which means it's gibberish. You have the equivalent of toddler babble on your face."
"But it looks cool!"
"It looks stupid."

Lucas's twin sister, Mary Jane. A knowledge sim who wants to be a mad scientist.

Her first kiss. She tried to booty call this guy, so I made the move before she tried anything stupid.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Instructor
#237 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:55 PM
Leah-Eryn, prettiest teen I've had so far
Top Secret Researcher
#238 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 12:45 PM
Ponny's put himself in a tizzy. He's grown up to be a looker. This fact is pretty obvious.

So one person takes it into their own hands.

"Uh...Calvin? What are you doing?"
"Something I've always wanted to do. Do you want me to stop?"
"...not really."

Calvin rolled gay on the ACR, and I didn't roll Ponsy's yet. Calvin took one good look at Pon, and decided his own fate.

"You know we're related, right? Second cousins or something?"
"I'm adopted, we're only legally related. Not biologically."
"This doesn't seem right."
"Shut up and kiss me."

Now, the big question is, "How is this an issue besides the whole technical incest thing?"

Well, Levera, another second cousin, pulled the exact same thing on him the next day.

"I really like you, Ponny."
"Oh, uh...(not this shit again)."
"Hold still for me, would you?"

So now Ponsonby is stuck in a love triangle between two people he is related to. As a fortune sim, all he wants is a bundle of cash and a job. This is just added stress for him.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Instructor
#239 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:48 PM
Lorence Dupuis just got married and she and her husband moved to Paris where they now own a tavern.

Junien Dupuis, her husband.

Isabelle d'Albon de Valois is now a widow, after her husband had been executed for conspiracy.

The twins, Eleonore and Louise de Valois.
Field Researcher
#240 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 1:49 PM
I love this picture, Tania (the eldest daughter) was talking about trains? at lunch with her sisters and new step-dad Avri. When Wendy went to reply to Tania, the look on Selena's face was just priceless!

Tania, talking about trains, probably something silly

Wendy gets in the first reply, about yeah but its going the wrong way, hurhur

and if looks could turn sims to stone... there's Selena (in the purple dress) trying her hardest to turn Wendy to stone... ( I just love this picture)

and new step-dad Avri totally clueless...

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Mad Poster
#241 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 4:08 PM

Pollux Stacks is using the occasion of his little sister's birthday party to try to mend fences after that last party. Amanda Ruben won't give him the time of day, but Sarah's still talking to him, so he tries to charm her into interceding for him. "You're out of your tiny mind! She hates you!"

So Pollux consoles himself by dancing with Tina Traveler. Meanwhile, Sarah has noticed the other Romance boy at the party. (Sarah is Pleasure and looking for a first date.) Pollux's brother John, who is friends with both parties, encourages her to go for it.

Marius Curian is such a dreamboat - but he turns her aside politely. "I've got a girlfriend, you know."
"Yeah, but I don't see her around."
"Because her mom could have a baby any second. You wouldn't want somebody who'd sneak around behind his girfriend's back just because she's got responsibilities."
Drat - a principled Romancer! That's a kick in the head. (Pssst...his resistance isn't that high, Sarah. Make friends with him first and you'll do better.)

Sarah's not the only Ruben girl who's noticed Marius! But just because Amanda fans herself doesn't mean she's susceptible. When push comes to shove, Amanda's the one doing both, and she doesn't have time to waste on boys.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#242 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 7:57 AM Last edited by Peace : 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:19 AM.
Made more townies/downtownies! Trixie is one of my faves!!! I found her here but i changed her face A LOT!

This is Scarlett!

Download her here

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#243 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:34 PM
The Generation of Lesbians is growing up.

Sarah Ruben, the second in my statistical fluke run of girls, realizes she doesn't know how to smustle. Taurus, Pleasure, she likes guys in face paint and glasses. Do you know how hard it is to find a guy willing to wear face paint in Drama Acres? Her mom won't let her wear make-up yet, but never fear - a college graduate will open up a beauty store next rotation, and I'm going to have the Generation break it in.

Nova Stacks hasn't noticed any boy shortage, since she has two older brothers. Her daddy spoils her rotten. Aries, Pleasure, she likes stinky ailiens. I guess that means she likes to catch them after they work out, because her OTH is fitness. Her chemistry's going to tank with most everybody, whatever I do.

Alta Mira Starchild, the latest addition to Drama Acres Middle School, could care less who, if anybody, she finally matches up with. She's a Scorpio Knowledge sim and has grades to make. Highly logical, artistic types have a shot with her, but she's not going to go running to meet them. And of course the game aged her up into a red shirt. The game always ages my redheads into outfits that clash with their hair.

Fortunately, I was prepared this time and had something tolerable stashed in the wardrobe; only she couldn't make it through the crush of people her dad invited to her birthday party to change until afterward.

Top Secret Researcher
#244 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 6:04 AM

Daisy Fleurada is quite a looker.

Then, we have Ulysses...who is...uh...

Ulysses again, trying to look like a badass.

While on the toilet.

A townie Ulysses is screwing. Well, more like a townie he screwed, then left in the cold. He needed to catch his sleep! Instead of, you know, showing any more interest in her.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#245 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 6:06 PM

Alta Mira Starchild and her two best friends - Erika Swain, who is younger, and Minerva Newson, who is older - at her birthday party.

She tries not to neglect her other guests. My guess is that Petra Ottomas there is giving her the lowdown on John Stacks's recent barnburner parties, and that Marius, who is John's best friend as well as Minerva's boyfriend, isn't quite comfortable with the version she dishes out. Especially since Petra wasn't at either party!

Ruby Gorey was at both parties, and the emotionally confusing events at them got her all at sixes and sevens. But her cat Gothpuss is always calm and can make her heart stop racing.

Miguelito Casa (one of the two boys making Ruby's heart race) feels very mature and sophisticated, drinking coffee in a crowd that includes big wheels of the local arts scene like Ruby's mother Allegra, Dr. Martin Gorey, and all their classy friends. But they're just folks, really. Nothing to be intimidated about. Though Papi's going to be down on him for wearing these old jeans.

Instructor
#246 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 10:45 AM
This is Brianne, great-great-granddaughter of my Apocalypse founder. Like all the women of this family, she's gorgeous (her mother Erika can be seen in the Apocalypse Challenge thread). I was the first to notice, and my husband agreed, that she looks a lot like the French actress Marion Cotillard, especially the way she looked in Public Enemies.
Lab Assistant
#247 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:52 PM
Aldana Kramer.

Scholar
#248 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 7:57 AM
So apparently I'm just going to post some new Pleasantview faces in ALL THE THREADS tonight! LOL

Here's a sampling of the teens in Pleasantview right now (click the thumbnail for a bigger picture) :

Alexa Broke: Generation 3, daughter of Tuck and Michelle Broke.
Amy Nova: Generation 4, daughter of Castor and Jane Nova.
Amber Couderc: Generation 4, daughter of Sinjin and Rosalie Couderc.
Ansel Burb: Generation 4, son of Lukas and Tiffany Burb.

Brayton McNaven: Generation 3, son of Dominique and Jaquelene McNaven.
Bretton Caliente: Generation 4, son of Jacob and Heather Caliente.
Cathleen Broke: Generation 4, daughter of Michael and Ellen Broke.
Clifton Trimble: Generation 5, son of Leverett and Christina Trimble.

Gage and James Broke: Generation 4, twin sons of Cory Lam and Judith Broke.
Georgia Lothario: Generation 3, daughter of Tirian and Chelsey Lothario.
Genesis Burb: Generation 4, daughter of Brehanu and Sarah Burb.

Kayla Gonzaga-Broke: Generation 3, daughter of Kyle Broke and Jody Gonzaga.
Kirkley Broke: Generation 4, son of Michael and Ellen Broke.
Kimberly Leong: Generation 4, daughter of Daniel Leong Sr. and Marsha Leong.
Kylee Couderc: Generation 4, daughter of Sinjin and Rosalie Couderc.
Test Subject
#249 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:33 AM
My Sim Julian on his first date!

Bad picture sorry.

and this is Malachi who Julian is having his date with.

Top Secret Researcher
#250 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 8:39 AM

Starly, daughter of Dr. Knut and Mary Jane came out quite pretty. Popularity sim, like her grandparents and uncle.

Emil, adopted son of Casper and Grzegorz. Knowledge sim like his dads, but straight. He has no luck with women though.

Another shot of Emil, with his glasses on. He doesn't make them look super rad like distant relative Craig does.

He typically redirects his frustrations with girls by playing video game...and according to his dad, by "being a silly wanker". Lock your door next time, Emil, and you won't have that stigma.

Simblr.
Page 10 of 36