Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blossom Alley

by Ravamalie Posted 17th Feb 2011 at 3:13 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2011 at 5:29 PM by Ravamalie

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 10:34 AM
I'm crazy about UK-style houses and this one looks amazing! What expansion and stuff pack do you have on? I have Ambitions, World of Adventures, Late Night, High End Loft and Fast Lane and it still says that I don't have the latest software installed. So would you please tell me what's missing from my game?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 2:27 PM
Check game version, maybe you have to instal latest updates... As you can see in download information this lot is for 6.2.4.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 5:44 PM Last edited by oumamea : 4th Mar 2011 at 6:30 PM. Reason: Added a footnote
Blossom Alley - Sinking problem solved
Quote: Originally posted by oumamea
Hi first of all thank you very much for this beautifull lot. I am also having the same problem of the lot sinking into the ground. I tried moving it to diffrent locations on the map, but it does the same on all locations, sometimes it sinks by only 1 tile and sometimes by 2 tiles.
I would realy love to play with this I can't fix the problem. I have even tried raising the ground by 1 or 2 tiles before placing the lot, but the problem remains. Please help. See attached img.

I solved the problem with this lot sinking into the ground!!
Here is how I did it (If someone else wants to try it):

1. Open the game and go to the world that you would like to place this lot in.
2. Make sure you have the correct size lot available but don't place Blossom Alley yet.
3. Click on the lot and select the edit lot tool. Wait for the lot to load.
4. Once the blank lot is loaded do the following:

1. Enter the cheat space (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type testingcheatsenabled true press enter
2. Cheat space again and type constrainFloorElevation false press enter
3. Cheat space type setimportedterrainoffset 3.5 press enter
4. Now reverse the cheat commands constrainFloorElevation true, testingcheatsenabled false, remember to press enter after each command
5. Go to edit town and place Blossom Alley

If all went well your lot should now be perfect!!!

ps The command setimportedterrainoffset {value} The value here can be diffrent from what I have used. I tried diffrent values until I got it to where it should be. If your lot is raised instead of sinking you can use a negative value for instance -3.

I hope this will help someone that is also having a similar problem.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oumamea
I solved the problem with this lot sinking into the ground!!
Here is how I did it (If someone else wants to try it):

1. Open the game and go to the world that you would like to place this lot in.
2. Make sure you have the correct size lot available but don't place Blossom Alley yet.
3. Click on the lot and select the edit lot tool. Wait for the lot to load.
4. Once the blank lot is loaded do the following:

1. Enter the cheat space (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type testingcheatsenabled true press enter
2. Cheat space again and type constrainFloorElevation false press enter
3. Cheat space type setimportedterrainoffset 3.5 press enter
4. Now reverse the cheat commands constrainFloorElevation true, testingcheatsenabled false, remember to press enter after each command
5. Go to edit town and place Blossom Alley

If all went well your lot should now be perfect!!!

ps The command setimportedterrainoffset {value} The value here can be diffrent from what I have used. I tried diffrent values until I got it to where it should be. If your lot is raised instead of sinking you can use a negative value for instance -3.

I hope this will help someone that is also having a similar problem.

thank you so much! this worked for me
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sallymanderarian
thank you so much! this worked for me

I am so happy that I could at least help someone with this problem. It's such a lovely apartment building, it would be so sorry if we couldn't find a way to make it work in the game.

Enjoy your game
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 3:25 PM
For some reason, I can edit outside this lot just fine - the landscaping, the fences, the path etc. But as soon as I begin to edit inside the apartment, my screen will flash black a few times before crashing completely. And not just a CTD, but a complete freeze up of my whole system which forces me to hold the power button just to turn it off. :/
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 8:15 PM
The reason why it didn't disappear is because you can get them using the cheat "buydebug on" without having the mod at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 8:29 AM
Thank you these are perfect :)
Page 2 of 2