Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#26 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:45 PM
Ok. My weekend is open and I am loading my game now. What size lots do you want the nectary, pizza joint and mines to be? anyone? I'll have to guess and hope they fit. ;0)
Advertisement
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#27 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 5:22 PM Last edited by porkypine : 20th Nov 2010 at 5:34 PM.
Ok. I'm on a roll and don't want to wait around for you guys to get online. lol SO.. Here are the plans that I am working on.

I made the pizza lot into a sports bar category. It can be changed to hangout. I made the lot as flat as possible so it should fit anywhere. Monticello Pizzaria or Monty's Pizza and nectar sports bar. 20 x 15 - the long side is adjacent to the sidewalk. I'll have that uploaded later tonight. Straight game stuff - no cc. I'll need someone to test it because I have all EP's and need to make sure it's playable in base and WA only games. Story - Come on down to Monty's for great pizza and nectar and watch the game on our HUGE TV. Everyone else is here, so what are you waiting for?

Gilberto's Folly (You can rename it) is 30 x 30 community Treasure MINE with traps and secret compartments , etc. YIPPEE! What fun to make! :0) - If you come here to jog, be careful you don't fall into one of Gilberto's holes. Mad Gilberto suffered Treasure Fever and dug so many holes this site should be condemned and closed off and backfilled. Poor Gilberto never found the treasure whispered to be here. Will treasure fever bring you down too?

Corazon del Amor Nectario - "Heart of Love" Nectary I am rebuilding this for this world on 30 x 30 with no CC. It will have some grounds and cellars and a secret grotto.. uh.. never mind the hot tub grotto. WA doesn't have that. You need late night for hot tubs...
Wiki Wizard
#28 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 6:51 PM
All the lots are labelled at the beginning of this thread i thought, if not then either the world progress thread or the buildings work thread

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#29 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 3:21 AM Last edited by porkypine : 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:27 PM.
Ok. Early shot of Monticello Pizzaria - You can change the name and story if you need to do so.

I am bug checking the lot and will upload it when it's ready. Look it over and tell me if you want any changes.

I used anygame starter 3 so it should only be WA and base game.

No CC.

It has a lot of plants - the pizza ingredients are fresh. :0)

It wouldn't let me put any stoves on a community lot so I stuck some grills in their place instead and made a good fresh air opening behind them ;0) (An open arch)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Monticello Pizzaria - Everyone loves to hang out at Monty's when the big game is on. Monty has the best pizza in town and the biggest TVs.

Lot size = 20x15
Base game and WA
Community Lot

Lot value:
furnished 23,812
unfurnished 23,777
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Monticello Pizzaria.rar (1.84 MB, 13 downloads) - View custom content
Description: 2 stories, EP=Base and WA, Has general store register, kitchen, charcoal grills and big TVs
Scholar
#30 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:37 PM
Just so you know when you look at that map i drew, the back part where my house already is, is done. i built homes and left a few blank for the players to build.

Call me Tyu. (:

Page 2 of 2