Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 4:34 PM
FemGamerPlayer Holy cow, looks scary.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#127 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:52 AM

(before cheating episode)

Sebastien: "Avarice, darling! Why are you here?"
Avarice: "I-uh...."
James: "-whisper- You want to tell 'im about our 'project', Avie?"
Avarice: "Umm..."
Midas: "OH LOOK I HAVE CLASS BYE."

"So, then I got an affair memory, because someone can't be single for more than five seconds."

Neither Seb or Tessa noticed what Vermilion was saying, because they were staring at a wrapper. Eww.

Llama Mascot photobombs the hot tub woohoo video.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#128 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:02 AM

Skylar, I don't think the baby needs a booster seat yet. Hold your horses.

Everyone else is mourning the death of the host, including the pets, but Georgette Skirt's too busy for that!

I knew Jeremiah Gavigan had to get out of bed to answer the outing call, but I expected him to change before we got to Casa de los Widgets.

Apparently everybody else bailed in embarrassment, but his bride Marsha staunchly stands by him as they sit down in the fanciest restaurant in town.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:58 AM

Loki is so tired of his daughter's (and her boyfriend's) eating habits, he stabs himself in the nose with a spoon.

"Why'd you age up into a suit?"
"Why'd you age up into a SANTA COSTUME?"
"Free cookies, I guess."
"Please get out of that thing."

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#130 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:59 PM
Teddy´s pee is like acid. Straight after he was done, the color mesh of the toilet vanished. Is that crazy or what?

Lab Assistant
#131 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:22 AM
I happened to freeze at the right moment to capture this...

I love his expression and the gesture, like, "Seriously, honey? Do you mind not decapitating me with the plate? And in front of the Headmaster too!"

Althought why he's thinking of a magician's hat is beyond me. And his wife is totally oblivious.
Field Researcher
#132 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:18 PM
ktkokaq Today´s meal fried heads. lol
Scholar
#133 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:18 PM
Maybe he thinks the whole decapitated head thing is magic?
Field Researcher
#134 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 2:58 AM
The postman turned into a red and black glowing something........no idea?

Lab Assistant
#135 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
ktkokaq Today´s meal fried heads. lol

OMG, you're right! It totally looks like a head on a platter!
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 12:53 AM Last edited by xsoburg : 10th Dec 2012 at 1:12 AM.
You've probably seen 'normal' sims dealing with the Social Bunny, whenever trying to heal their own depression by hugging, telling jokes, sitting still with the Bunny standing beside them until he goes, or getting into a fist fight...

But what if the Bunny went head on with a Ninja?

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 11:56 AM
Let's check out some COMMUNITY LOT MAYHEM!

Shoplifting cop:

For some reason, this old lady ALWAYS hot tubs in the nude.

My bartender is like this every time I see her:

Justin Kim agrees to a game of Kicky Bag in the public restroom:

Lastly, bear-handed fishing has never been this easy!
Mad Poster
#138 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 11:29 PM

I didn't realize when I set up the wedding arch that the disappearing willow tree would allow the neighborhood deco windfarm to be so perfectly framed.

It's a little hard to see, but Amanda Ruben apparently stabbed Heidi McAuley through the chest in retaliation for her blocking the good fishing spot.

Playtesting Widespot in the full game, I saw this townie decide she wanted to swim in spite of the cold.

And my very favorite shot from developmental play in Widespot: Woody Weiss comes charging in to tell his big sister Penny about his good grades while she and Rhett Hart are still sleeping off her impregnation.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#139 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 1:24 AM

this happened like four times, and with only one of the twins. apparently she wanted to hold it backwards?
Lab Assistant
#140 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 2:07 AM Last edited by Effelenn : 1st Jan 2013 at 5:48 PM. Reason: spelling and other mistakes like that
Okay, it's happened in my game now:

Awkward placement:

Ouch ...

Fillipchenko eats the puppy!

A toddler learns of the promiscuous Mystery Sim ...

Lastly, in a house with at least 3 toilets and 3 people who need to pee, WHY DO THEY ALL HEAD FOR THE SAME TOILET IN THE SAME ORDER?!?!?!

Mad Poster
#141 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:36 PM

Why is my yard full of boys?

Hey! We can't see the baby! And neither can the kids who belong to this family, who we won't allow into the room!

What the - the asphalt at the corner of the Kim household lot is apparently asleep and stinky?

I tried the carnival bouncy castle at a wedding in a Widespot playtest, thinking the bride's little brother and sister could play on it, but apparently that's not what it's for. I wonder how many layers of guests it will take?

Field Researcher
#142 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 11:56 PM
I'm mad because I didn't take a picture of this. The carpool came but the driver had sunken below the car and the pavement, leaving their arms on the steering wheel. It was bizarre.

Meh.
Mad Poster
#143 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mozgun
I'm mad because I didn't take a picture of this. The carpool came but the driver had sunken below the car and the pavement, leaving their arms on the steering wheel. It was bizarre.

I had that happen, you might want to check the older version of this thread, v8, the last ten pages of it, or so.
Instructor
#144 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:30 PM
After my crazy cat lady had made sure the kitties were all okay, I decided to go check what the welcome wagon were doing.

Okay...

Also, rich people like to party too!

As you can see, Nancy didn't quite get the hang of it.

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:13 AM

Just let this sink in for a second. Santa laughing while the x-mas tree is one fire. In the snow.

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
#146 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:00 AM

"I don't usually burn leaf piles. But when I do... I burn the tree..."

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Instructor
#147 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 9:09 PM

"Um... Darren?"
"Oh, sorry! I'll move... in a bit"

Okay Daniel, I understand that you're only two days away from becoming an elder and are possibly starting to go a bit senile.. but seriously, you put the baby down before you get in the shower.

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:23 AM

Pet snuggle fail

Still looking for Marty McFly, Doc Brown and a silver Delorean
Mad Poster
#149 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:12 PM
I don't intend to post a bunch of pictures of Widespot now that I've started playing it in my full game, since I don't want to accidentally steer anyone toward playing it my way, but these pics seemed to belong here:

For starters, this could happen anywhere. I had Junior Mann buy the General Store, and Phil here is having trouble locating the merchandise. He was very grateful when Junior came out and suggested that he look inside the building.

At the end of a date, Mary Land romantic kissed Valentine Hart, ran into the adjacent bathroom to throw up, and then gave him the Smooch of Farewell. No one knows at what stage of the evening Valentine's son Rhett came in to play videogames.

But Valentine, much cheered by Mary's generous sympathy, is starting to pull his house out of the disorder it's been accumulating since his wife's death, beginning with that huge pile of homework on Goldie's desk. Some girls might be embarrassed at being helped by a father attired in his drawers and smelling like woohoo, but Goldie is a Hart! Very little embarrasses her!

And finally, Rich Mann comes home after a hard night's work and immediately seeks out his wife Lana. Toward whom he's suddenly gotten really demonstrative lately, for some reason.
Honey I'm Home by Peni G, on Flickr

Field Researcher
#150 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 1:05 PM
Agnes............do the twist

Page 6 of 103