Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho [Pets/ Showtime Version]- Supernatural/Seasons Lot updates 26 Dec 2012

by simsample Posted 1st Sep 2012 at 4:39 AM - Updated 20th Dec 2015 at 8:28 PM by simsample

175 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 2:35 AM
Out of all the custom Worlds out there and even the EA worlds, this is by far the best one.

This World has been my favorite since its release and I am glad to see it updated for Pets and Showtime. I am going to re-download it now as the Sunlit Tides is just too tropical for my liking.

But I am looking forward to see this world updated for Sims 3 Supernatural and Sims 3 Seasons, especially Seasons and hopefully you will includes lots of beach lots with default size blocks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 10:49 AM
Thank you so much for this wonderfull world . I have already Jericho 1 and it's my favorit world. Now i'll go and see how this world is in the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 3:32 PM
Oh Simsample!!! You did it again!! I am in love with your Railway house that you show pictures of, but I do not have Showtime. I guess I'll have to go and play in your original Jericho for now. Thanks for your hard work. You have many fans that just love you!! (Not the stalker, crazy way though!! Lol )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 5:20 PM
I might be borderline stalker I definitely squealed with delight when this popped up in trending on the homepage. Like many others, Jericho was my absolute favorite world. Now I have to go buy a lottery ticket, because this - and only this - is reason enough to get Showtime. :heroworships:

Thank you for such in-depth, stunning worlds.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 8:31 PM
Just popped in to say thank you! This is a new world to me and it looks absolutely stunning. So creative - and some of the lot descriptions made me laugh aloud, which is always a bonus. :D

I think I'm going to start my new game in Jericho as soon as SN comes out and I get my new PC!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 8:49 PM
Thanks all, these are great comments! I appreciate them all.

@thumbprint- I've written about that in the first post, please read!

@Prisqua- I doubt there will be beach lots as I don't seem to have a beach with room for such lots! I'll definitely consider that if I do ever update, though. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for downloading and posting!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Thanks all, these are great comments! I appreciate them all.

@thumbprint- I've written about that in the first post, please read!

@Prisqua- I doubt there will be beach lots as I don't seem to have a beach with room for such lots! I'll definitely consider that if I do ever update, though. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for downloading and posting!

Oh I see it there now, I'm so sorry. Thanks again for updating!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 9:55 PM
'sokay, this time I was careful to anticpate many of the questions that might be asked, although I'm sure someone will think of something I didn't!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:08 PM
Thank you so much for updating to Pets & Showtime - this is one of my favorite custom worlds I play. I can certainly see how much time you put into creating your beautiful world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:53 AM
Great stuff! Love this world!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:57 AM
thankyou! I havent played another world so the update just adds to how amazing it is xx
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#37 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:25 PM
Just a tiny request for changing the overview description: the pet shop and its register are not the registration gifts for Pets. They are part of the Limited Edition.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:05 PM
Hello first I want to say thank you for the updated version of this world. I had your old world installed but i never got to try it. I'm trying this one out and so far I LOVE IT! I have came across a problem though.

The world was unpopulated, so I made four batches of six sims and popped the hou
se hold around town, most of them live in the railroad works homes. I think they are being treated as apartments?
My active sim is a ghost hunter and when she gets the tasks to scan for ghost then evict them, she can scan for them but they never appear. Now i'm not sure wether its cause the town wasn't populated and its taking the game a while to spawn new things. or maybe since the homes are more like conjoined apartments and the ghost might be showing up next door which i can't see into.

Or it might not even be the world but a glitch or a mod failure. but i just thought i'd let you know of this if it happens to be a issue with the some of the houses are set up.

Hi! My name is Britne
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 5:37 PM
Omg!! I love taking pictures of stuff in sims 3 Easter eggs and such stuff XD thank you for creating this!! and the asylum is super cool! (I'm a American mgee's alice fan)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 3:52 AM
Thank you for making this. I have downloaded this world and I have been trying to find a beautiful world that includes all the expansion packs and no stuff packs and I am quite satisfied with this one.
Luckily Supernatural and Seasons (as far as I know) doesn't include new lot types. I wonder how Jericho will look with Seasons and all, something I am excited to see.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 11:47 AM
Thank you so much for this lovley world. I just installed it and plonked down a few familys from the bin before I will move the family I'm currently playing in Bridgeport in. Can't wait to explore all the little details you created here. I couldn't get the multifile download to work, so I'm really gratefull for the alternativ download link. Worked like a charm .
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 9:38 PM
Hi there!

I wanted to say that this is really something! I love the world because of its size and possibilities for my sims. And it's great that you have so many lots and houses, since you can't put out lots on your own.

I have one thing I want to ask though, and that's about the apartments. How do I get several households into one apartment building? For example I have a family living in 3 Montvillain Way (in the middle of the map, an apartment on groundlevel with two houses). I can only move in another household to the one already living there and not the empty house (apartment) next door. Why is that?

Thanks again for Jericho and thanks in advance for an answer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Sep 2012 at 10:54 PM
Great world, thanks. One problem, the stage at Landell Park doesn't show the artists when a Simfest is on, the sims are reacting to the act but the stage is empty. Tried replacing the stage but didn't fix it, the other venues do show the acts,just not this one.
Test Subject
#44 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewMcDreamy

I have one thing I want to ask though, and that's about the apartments. How do I get several households into one apartment building? For example I have a family living in 3 Montvillain Way (in the middle of the map, an apartment on groundlevel with two houses). I can only move in another household to the one already living there and not the empty house (apartment) next door. Why is that?

It's a Sims3 thing. You can only move in one household per apartment building, the other apartments in the building are for NPCs, who move in automaticley after some time.

Played Jericho for the whole afternoon yesterday and I love it :lovestruc .
My computer and esp. my graphics card are not exactly high end plus I've got storyprogression, mastercontroller and overwatch and still, there was a bit of lag, but far less than in EA worlds. Compared with Starlight Shores, which for reasons unkown tends to freeze for several minutes, this world is a pleasure to play
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#45 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:28 PM
Woot! glad you finally got it up and running. I had fun beta testing. This has to be one of my favorite custom worlds.

Now I'm off to go add some lots and spawners for Supernatural. . . . :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#46 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 11:23 AM
I loved the original Jericho. Can't wait to try this version out =)
Field Researcher
#47 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:00 AM
Can this work without Pets?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:29 PM
Thank you all, I appreciate your comments and feedback!

@andistyr: Thanks for the great comment!

@BrittGOAL14: Thank you!

@FFXFanatic- Thanks, I'm pleased that you like it!

@babele44- The information I had from the place I pre-ordered my Pets Limited edition copy from is that EA made the pet store available for general release:
https://thumbs2.modthesims2.com/img/...Aug-1208.08.jpg
Most people with Pets seem to have the Pet Shop in their Store purchase history; either way, it's not essential for this world.

@unnoticed- Thanks for the feedback! I've not had this happen when I've tested, it's possible that the ghost could appear in the hidden room but more likely I think that the computer is slow to create the sim. Does the ghost eventually appear if you pause the game? I take it that you mean actual ghosts, and not just the coloured spirits?

@tsayers- Thanks so much!

@seatails- Thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

@simsaddict777- Thank you! I'm glad you like it, I hope it will look good with seasons!

@alraune1928- Thanks, I'm glad you got it working!

@AndrewMcDreamy: Thanks for your great comment! I'm pleased you like Jericho! As alraune1928 says, in Sims 3 you can only have one playable family per apartment. I wish they could have done it as Sims 2 Apartment Life, but I think they were restricted by the open world.

@snakeboy- I'm glad you like Jericho! Thanks for the feedback. For the stage problem, this is usually indicative that you don't have enough performers of a particular level available, from what I've seen. I have Landell Park working just fine for Simfests, and I have three of each profession in my game (Acrobat, Magician and Singers at levels 2, 5 and 9). Remember that each venue will attract performers of different levels. If you play vanilla, the game should choose a sim from the town to fill the vacancy and make the simfest, but if you are playing with mods I've found that this process can stall and so you need to manually make the performers.

@alraune1928- Thank you for the feedback, I'm pleased you are having fun with Jericho! And, thanks for assisting.

@naiyasfury- Thank you for testing! I'm glad you are having fun with the final version, I hope you have a good time with Supernatural!

@ChickieTeeta- I really hope you like it, thanks for downloading!

@bbc100- This is answered in the first post, please read everything carefully!

Thank you all, your comments are great!
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 2:15 AM
Thank you very much for your great work, simsample!!
I play jericho since it first version and love it.. my favorite world so far.. beautiful.

I bought the expansion of supernatural and I wonder if anyone has tried it ...if i play in this world, would have zombies and lunar cycles in Jericho, for example?
thank you very much
Mad Poster
#50 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:44 AM
First I have to say I love this town. My sim lady left her fiance and baby in my main hood and moved here to do the tombs.

But I seem to be stuck in the tattoo parlor. I only have one door unlocked, the small "closet" in the last floor, the room where you have the dart board and shuffle board. What triggers that door to open? I really can't seem to see anything.

Thanks for the amazing hood.
Page 2 of 8