Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#126 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 12:30 PM
simbu i id what you say and WOW!!!! what a difference it made and i dont mind having slight jajjy edges.

Thanksxx

Oh i'm thinking of upgrading my graphics card to this

http://www.savastore.com/productinf...&pid=44&rstrat=

is this any better??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 5:26 AM
Yeah... I'm totally psyched about it!!! Sometimes I am disappointed in the lack of content in an EP, but I never regret buying all of them, simply because it enables me to download the latest, coolest stuff Also, as far as I'm concerned, they can't go wrong with putting weather in the game
Theorist
#128 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 8:58 AM
yea I cant wait for it to come out just hope the weather affects doesnt cause the game to go really slow which it probally will and with it being new im sure TONS of new bugs will appear.
#129 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 8:03 PM
Default Definitely
I am so excited for this EP. Tons of people on this post are saying with all the problems with Pets, they don't want to go through it again with Seasons. However, I didn't have a single issue with Pets. This EP will be so much fun, and will be great for photo shoots!
In 2 weeks, you'll see me at me local game store, waiting outside in the freezing cold!
Test Subject
#130 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BrushaBrushaBrusha
I am so excited for this EP. Tons of people on this post are saying with all the problems with Pets, they don't want to go through it again with Seasons. However, I didn't have a single issue with Pets. This EP will be so much fun, and will be great for photo shoots!
In 2 weeks, you'll see me at me local game store, waiting outside in the freezing cold!

Yeahh... me too... although A) I've pre-ordered it, so no taking chances this time, and B) It probably wonnn't be freezing cold where I live

I didn't have any problems with my Pets game freezing either. I always do a disk cleanup and disk defragmentor before installing a new game just to ensure that it works as well as it possiblyyyy can. I guess that helps... I've neverrr had any problems with new Sims games.

They say they'lllll call meee when it comes in, but I don't like sitting around waiting for phone calls, so I'll probably call themm :P
Page 6 of 6