Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#201 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 12:56 PM
Curious brothers’ alien children turned out nice because of a multi PT mod I use, but sadly Pascal’s daughter has the Maxis PT genetics as Pascal was pregnant at the start of the game.

(Pascal’s)

(Lazlo’s)

(Vidcund’s)

(Vidcund’s)

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 5:23 AM
Mason and Adeleine, children of Herbert and Faith Goodie, just turned into toddlers. They're so cute!

Field Researcher
#203 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
I have that issue with Circe. However, her only daughter with Loki is gorgeous. Just needed a wee bit of help wit those eyebrows. Made Circe have a son with Vidcund and he is gorgeous. He married the alien daughter Loki had and their daughters are gorgeous....except for the damn eyebrows. Had to fix them all lol

Starting with the first pic is, Umual Beaker, Loki and Circe's only child. BTW, how do you pronounce Circe?[I][U] Surse or Curse?

And Victor Curious, son of Vidcund and Erin Singles getting help from the doc there.

And Tycho Curious, adopted son of Pascal and his ex wife (that I created and is actually the daughter of the Grim Reaper) who cheated on him with Lazlo. He has custom eyes. The name Tycho is from The Sims 2 for PSP. (I forcefully changed it)

Next we have in order; Morty, Belle and Cassie Goth. Morty and Cassie are alien abduction twins from the Bella Goth "townie" and Belle is the child of Bella and Nervous Subject. (I swear the game chose that hair for Cassie! And Belle had to have her eyebrows fixed too...damn weird eyebrows )

Guess I'm the only one that DIDN'T put Nervous with Pascal. However Pascal got his heart broken over and over and eventually married Circe out of desperation. They are all dead now. My only original first gen Strangetown Sim left is Olive Spector who is a vampire. (Well Nervous is alive but I consider him younger. I may make him something ageless...like a zombie. And Bella a vampire too)

Neeeext we have Sara, Pascal's original alien child and Jessica his only natural child with his ex wife, Topanga. I've made all of Topanga's (who has pink hair) daughters have pink hair. (She's only had girls other than her adopted son Tycho.) Guess being the daughter of Grim means pink hair!

Next is Benjamin Curious and Liz Grunt. Liz is the daughter of Jill and General Buzz. Benjamin was adopted by Buzz, then taken away, then adopted by Pascal and Circe when they were married. (Basically I did it as proof they were married at all) The game went (is) stupid and doesn't seem to recognize that Jill and Pascal are related...so these two are related...and engaged. But hey, he's adopted, so whatever

Last but not least is Opal and Oden, twins of Johnny and Ophelia. Oden has natural blonde hair but he's rebelling. Opal is much more reserved. They also have a younger sister named Olivia. Also green skinned.
Here you go!

http://www.pronouncenames.com/pronounce/circe
Field Researcher
#204 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Scarlet
Anastasia Burb, second daughter of John and Jennifer Burb

Lucy Burb with her daughter, Amy. The father is Don Lothario.

Emma Pleasant, one of the twins of Kaylynn Langerak and Daniel Pleasant.

Ruth Broke, fourth child of Brandi and Skip Broke (and their only daughter). She's so adorable!
Lucy Burb, and Don Lothario? That's kinda' "creepy"
Field Researcher
#205 Old 18th Sep 2017 at 1:56 AM Last edited by TheDraizeTrain : 19th Sep 2017 at 5:01 AM.
Rebecca is the product of Erin Beaker and John Mole. I was very confused when she came out with red hair. Erin did previously lose her virginity to Daniel Pleasant (before finding out he was married), but the timing was still off for him to have turned out to be the father! :P

Later found out that Edmund Mole (one of the grandfathers of John) had red hair, so not so weird anymore!

EDIT: added clearer picture of Rebecca. Also bonus pic of her being a good swimmer! (Never saw a sim sink to the bottom of a pool when playing Marco Polo before).
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#206 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 9:45 PM
I had a pretty eventful session last night, and snapped this photo of all three of Wanda and Stephen Tinker's children.

https://i.imgur.com/VcNpktA.png?2

Melody's back is to the camera, but standing in front of her are her younger siblings, Abigail and Thomas. They're twins! And attached at the hip. They're just now starting to get well acquainted with Melody, as she was in college for a lot of their childhood.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 10th Dec 2017 at 3:23 AM
Some kids from my current Strangetown playthough:

Nervous and Erin's kids; Oliver, Grimsley, Morty & Sabrina -

-

Calypso and Sif, daughters of Loki and Circe Beaker -

-

Apollo and Diana are kids of Lazlo Curious and Crystal Vu -

-

Claudia is the daughter of General Buzz Grunt and Klara Vonderstein, and inherited her mother's nose -

-

Jenny & PTech#9's third kid, Juniper -

Lab Assistant
#208 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 4:46 AM
A kid I forgot to add; This is Aries Loner, the son of Ajay and Lola Loner (Curious/Singles). I think he's super cute!

Lab Assistant
#209 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:24 PM
Sharla (Ottomas) & John Mole with their munchkins, Harla & Arma.
and a gross newspaper
Scholar
#210 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 8:16 PM
here are two kids of leod mcgreggor and regan capp
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#211 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 1:55 PM

Shalimar Ramaswami, Priya and Sanjay's eldest kid

Aditya Ramaswami, their second child and only son

Indali Ramaswami, the youngest child.

Amélia Vaudelor ( Pascal Curious' daughter ) is now an adult, she's marrried and has two children.

her son Dylan

her daugther Fanny, her husband Francis Vaudelor III
Test Subject
#212 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:41 AM
This is one of my favourite picture threads!

Here's Jocasta, daughter of Gunnar Roque and (Strangetown) Bella Goth. She has a 2/3/2/10/10 personality and loves sports (despite having only two active points, lol).

I'm so glad she didn't inherit her dad's weird chin
Scholar
#213 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:50 AM
maybe she enjoys watching and reading sports but not actually participating in it?

My Tumblr
Scholar
#214 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 4:33 PM
the daughter of consort capp (in the hood this is in the capps are patriarchal so consort is an albion) and isabella monty
Screenshots

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 4:04 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 28th Dec 2017 at 9:27 PM.
I decided to extract some of the kids from my current Pleasantview/Bluewater Village and age them up to see how they look!

Cyd Roseland & Kaylynn Langerak's twin daughters, Kaitlin and Cyndy Roseland:

Don Lothario & Nina Caliente's daughter, Gina Caliente

Mortimer Goth & Dina Caliente's son, Dante Caliente:

John Burb & Florence Delarosa's son, Lorcan Burb:

Darren Dreamer & Tara Kat's two kids, Felicia and Blake Kat:

Robert & Cynthia Kim's second son, Henry Kim:

Stephen & Wanda Tinker's son, Timothy Tinker:

Checo & Lisa Ramirez's second daughter, Amy Ramirez:

Brandi Broke & Chester Gieke's son, Charlie Gieke:
Lab Assistant
#216 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 3:26 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:54 AM.
Isabella Long, daughter of Benjamin and Cassandra Long (Goth).

Sarah Kim, daughter of Robert and Cynthia Kim.

Scholar
#217 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 8:24 PM
claire,daughter of lisa ramirez and chester gieke
Screenshots

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 6:34 PM

First we have Dina Goth (nee Caliente) and the late Mortimer Goth's oldest, cartoonishly handsome son, Rafael Goth.

And his younger brother, Santiago Goth.

Rose Greenman and Darren Dreamer's son, and Rafael's best friend, Reed Greenman with a beautiful townie behind him whose name escapes me.

And finally, Rafael's on-again-off again friend with benefits, the daughter of Don Lothario and Florence Delarosa, Clementine Delarosa.
Mad Poster
#219 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:44 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 31st Jan 2018 at 5:01 PM.
Sullivan Buckingham just before he goes off to college, with his daughter Bonnie. The mother is Zaharah Green-Gere, daughter of Chastity Gere and Gabriel Green

Cerys (front) and Prudence, daughters of Jacob and Jules (O'Mackey)
Cerys was pregnant during this (although you can't really see her baby bump) and gave birth to a daughter, Juliana
There's only 2 days between the two, so I use to put their baby/toddler pictures in the toddler thread all the time

Kale Peterson and Alysia Cleveland, Jessica Cleveland (Peterson)'s two children. Jessica met her husband Jason when Kale was a child, but I always think of Kale as being Jason's.

Arishma (Ramaswarmi's oldest daughter) and Francis J. Worthington III's three children;
Miriam (wearing white) and twins Francis IV and Felicity (hat)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 3:57 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:50 AM.
This is Colby Cooke, the second child of Julien and Natasha Cooke (Una). He's so adorable!!

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:24 PM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:49 AM.
This is Ruby Contrary, the daughter of Opal and Edward, and the younger sister of Rick. She's quickly becoming one of my favourite Sims.

Forum Resident
#222 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:25 AM
Jenny Smith's twins Jade and Jenna.

Lab Assistant
#223 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 5:46 AM
Nate Aspir, the only child of the late Luis Aspir and his second wife, Sharon (Wirth).

Test Subject
#224 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 8:27 PM
I'm sry that I delete my post!
Quote:
Omg marimisawa your sim Felicia

is sooo beautifullll!! <33 :DD Have fun with her! <3
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 9:15 PM
Cold and calculating Sebastien Cooke, the son of Julien Cooke and Patricia Cooke (nee Wan).

The sweet and gentle Olive Dreamer-Greenman, daughter of Rose Greenman and...John Burb? Oh dear.

Then there's the cool and trendy Amber Broke the youngest biological child of Brandi and Skip Broke.

And finally, the spitting image of her father, there's Summer Broke, who is the daughter of Dustin Broke, who's waving sheepishly in the background, and Meadow Thayer who conveniently had to go to work just as it was time to visit grandma's house.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Page 9 of 15