Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2021 at 7:15 PM
Default Can sims stay in locked room when you change households
I play in a save file and I made a sim and locked him in his own basement. If I change households to play with my other sims will this sim get freed? I read threads about having other sims in your house and then changing households but not any about sims locked in their own house.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Oct 2021 at 2:16 PM
Answer is no because when you change households it resets them so instead they will be doing some random activity when you switch back to them, and besides there is nothing stopping them from becoming a walkby or a community lot visitor,
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2021 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Answer is no because when you change households it resets them so instead they will be doing some random activity when you switch back to them, and besides there is nothing stopping them from becoming a walkby or a community lot visitor,

I've gone back to the sim a couple of times and he is actually always stuck in the basement and he can't get out. But it seems that his needs reset (he was dirty when I left him then he was clean when I switched back).
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 2:44 PM
They get stuck if they die there I've just found out! The movers in found the gravestone.