Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Voltaire

by MistyBlue Posted 17th Jun 2010 at 2:34 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2012 at 1:34 AM by MistyBlue

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 7:11 PM
-scream of delight-
Oh my god, I love Voltaire! He's so talented and ridiculous and -- I had no idea -- good looking!
I can't wait for more Star Trek sims, personally LLAP \\_//_
Scholar
#27 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 7:42 PM
Well, I had no idea who he was at first, but looks like he has another fan in the making

Also the sim is incredible, I have a new favourite thanks to you :D
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 11:31 AM
xanthippe1111 - I'm always in the mood for cookies Voltaire is amazing, I'm sure you'll like the rest of his music, and he has a new album coming out this summer!!

preemptive_doodle - You're most welcome, I hope you'll enjoy having Voltaire in your game!

Keigh1988 - Thanks, enjoy playing with this dashing fellow!

ayshara - Aw, thanks, that's good to hear I wanted to do something different for a change, I'm happy people actually like it.

Dolly. - It always makes me happy when people make that exception! I know many people don't like celebs in their games, that's why I try to make an interesting, good looking sim out them, that way they can work in game as 'just a sim', not necessarily a celebrity they're supposed to be of

NickeeCoco
- Yep, Voltaire is awesome!! Incredibly talented, funny, and gorgeous Glad you like my sim! LLAP my fellow Trekkie!

thedivineone - Thank you!! I'm so happy I'm actually making people go and give a listen to Voltaire. So many people don't know about him, he was a true discovery for me. I hope you'll find him as awesome as I do
Field Researcher
#29 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 6:10 PM
Am I really the first one to say that he looks like Keanu Reeves? Still a great job!

"Now madness takes you, forever!"'

-Scarecrow, Batman: Arkham Asylum
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 7:43 PM
LOL, yes, I believe you are! Personally, I don't think he looks like Keanu (although he's hawt too ).
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:32 AM
voltaire fvcking rulez >:D
Banned
#32 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:40 AM
Congrats, Misty, you got another picked upload! And such a hot sim too! .
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 10:54 AM
When you're Evil is a fabulous song, and this is a fabulous sim! Top marks

X The curious man asks questions, the clever man finds answers X
My homework diary
X You never find answers unless you ask questions X
Saying
X If at first you don't succeed, try and try again X
Saying
X Reading is good but reading these endless quotes won't help you X
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 10:51 PM
omfg

i love you for this.

Beauty Always Comes With Dark Thoughts
Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 3:31 AM
Now for me to find a top hat, and he will be COMPLETE!1!!one!!!1 thanks for making him :3
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:54 PM
OMG I think I love you. Thank you soo much for creating one of my favorite musicians for the sims! He'll go live in my star sub-hood.
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 6:37 PM
Voltaire owns! Great job, looks just like the man himself! <3

If you want me to be yours forever,you have to be mine forever as well...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 10:37 AM
Lol i like votlies music, he kewl.
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 1:20 AM
I love Voltaire! This is so awesome :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 12:14 AM
Nice job. I thought it was Robert Downey Jr. from a movie. Silly me!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 4:16 PM
OMG It's VOLTAIRE! I love him! Now my Trek Sims can rock out to music that they can relate to. Although I think I'll keep sim-Janeway out of the room when he sings "Screw the Ocampa" . . . ;-D Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 10:09 PM
I love Voltaire (and I rarely run into anyone who knows how awesome this guy is) so thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 7:44 AM
Hope it's not just me who plays AQW and saw this and was like omg...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 12:50 PM
You love Star Trek, The Sims, and Voltaire? Dude, we should hang out sometime! XD

PS: I love your work! <33333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 4:19 PM
For some reason, it won't let me download him says this content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed? I have all of them except for Apartment life but it says only need the base game? He is soo gawjus! I want him in my game haha.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 30th Mar 2014 at 3:37 AM
Eek! Voltaire!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 3:58 AM
Really beautiful, thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 5:31 AM
I have the album Boo Hoo, which has the "Brains!" song, along with a few of my personal favorites.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 8:01 AM
AWESOME! I got to hang out with him at Wicked Faire a few years back! love his evil song lol :) He's a pretty fun guy!
Instructor
#50 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 8:28 AM
What a nice guy!
Page 2 of 2