Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#2601 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 10:18 AM
Just at the base of Tricano island's central and tallest volcanic peak sits an old ruin, now full of water. clearly built by the natives as it bears the same design as the intact temple at the seashore. also, floaty kitty and a gym in Rematra Village.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2602 Old 7th Nov 2021 at 1:11 PM
RBF starter pack: Downturn mouth, slanted thin eyes, low & pointed eyebrows
Screenshots

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Top Secret Researcher
#2603 Old 13th Nov 2021 at 2:58 PM

Despite the cold, the Gavigans spent most of the day outside.

Nothing like a little slow dancing in the kitchen.

Upon hearing that today was a snow day, Justin's response was to plunk himself in front of the piano all morning long.

Sibling puppies~

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2604 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 10:04 PM
This is how Sim Sample greets his guests at Hommage Du Fromage:

Why so many crumbs when eating jelly?

Why does no-one call!

Uh-oh:

Later:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2605 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:48 AM
I used moveobjects to pull some Sims out of the Fight Cloud (tm):

I wish I could fight like that.

Leon gambles with intimidation tactics: if a Sim doesn't run after seeing this, they're definitely not someone to mess with.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2606 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 1:42 PM
If you want to be able to always enjoy those animations, there is a mod that removes the fight dust ^^
Screenshots
Theorist
#2607 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 7:42 PM
Lab Assistant
#2608 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 10:32 PM Last edited by Matt_Y : 24th Nov 2021 at 1:11 AM.
Default Mix of Regency / Edwardian townhouse
Heya guys!

I LOVE Regency, Edwardian houses and I knew that if I decided to build one I would need a ton of cc, lots of work and a few possible crashes lol, but I did it anyway! I am very very happy with the result and I love how the house looks a bit Disneyish and cute. The entire house has a blue theme going on, I imagine it belongs to a wealthy family from the Regency / Edwardian era and they are a very kind, polite and generous family hence the soft colors throughout the house. I would love to share even more photos but I'm lazy xD I promise I will start sharing my houses at some point, hope there won't be any glitches or anything.

Oh and the basement is furnished as well but I didn't take any photos. It has a couple of maid's rooms, a wine cellar, couple of small toilets and like a storage room.

Hope you'll enjoy my build!
Mad Poster
#2609 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 11:59 PM
Absolutely love this house! Especially love the kitchen, with all the food items.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2610 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 4:08 PM
@Essa Oh no, more fighting!

@Matt_Y Beautiful house, looks so realistic! and-

All of the sims in Lacuna Delta use sat-nav, and it keeps directing them up this dead-end street...

Screenshots
#2611 Old 11th Dec 2021 at 8:09 AM
Default Tadashi getting his game on
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2612 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 12:17 AM
@simsample

I wonder if Sim Sample would like to meet up with this pair of Veronaville townies, pictured here chatting at the Strand Shops in Monopolis:

Well Monique Chryston (right) is a townie. Dick Begbie (left) is more of a townie-to-be. He is currently staying with some friends for a few days in a nearby large house in Monopolis, prior to them all becoming townies.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2613 Old 14th Dec 2021 at 8:04 AM
@AndrewGloria
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2614 Old 15th Dec 2021 at 2:14 AM
Bella has no idea what she wants apparently.

She wants to get a promotion, while simultaneously wanting to stay home, but she also wants to quit her job... which is it, Bella?! You can only pick one!
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Top Secret Researcher
#2615 Old 16th Dec 2021 at 2:44 AM

Time for some good old-fashioned mother-daughter log-rolling.

Tina makes friends with a girl who looks an awful lot like her (so much so that I kept confusing this girl for her from a distance)

Isaiah plays with little brother Jacob before Jacob grows up to child.

Ariel Ottomas was the only one in her family not in platinum, and she had a want to torment someone, so Tommy was the unlucky victim. She looks like she's already regretting it.

=^..^=
Instructor
#2616 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 1:44 AM

Started the test of time challenge and my first two sims had their erh...love-y times interrupted by a skunk. I kind of like how the sit on lap animation makes it look like Deebee has jumped into Yam's arms for protection.
Top Secret Researcher
#2617 Old 21st Dec 2021 at 2:58 AM

Priya gets some advice from her girlfriends about her upcoming motherhood.

Trisha and Tina enjoy the hearthfire in the cabin.

Timothy Picaso is currently sharing a room with baby sister Abigail.

The Newsons enjoy a snow day. For some reason none of them wanted to put on their coats.

=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2618 Old 24th Dec 2021 at 7:59 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 24th Dec 2021 at 8:57 PM.
Default "My prospects are good"
The Romanovs are settling into Veronaville, and Anastasia has brought a boy home from school.

While Anastasia gets a shower, her classmate Frazer Banks is pleading his case to her parents, Alexandra and Nicholas. I wish him well!

[EDIT]

"Are your intentions honourable?"

The poor kid seems to be getting a grilling.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#2619 Old 25th Dec 2021 at 4:04 AM
Here's a few pictures from my TOT challenge in Riverview City.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2620 Old 30th Dec 2021 at 2:37 PM
..and whatever:
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#2621 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 5:55 AM

I suppose you don't really get to choose your friends when you're the only two children in all of existence
The first two children of my Test of Time challenge, Igi Anarum and Wobo Lanakak. So far out of the 6 babies born Igi is the only girl, so her family doesn't have an heir yet. Wobo of course being the first born son thus heir of his household. And yes, poor Wobo is very sunburnt.
Instructor
#2622 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 3:06 AM
Sorry to double post, but there wasn't anything new since me.

I'm not sure how to send children to community lots on their own, so I've been having a parent take their child to it to meet the other children upon their birthday. I'm using visitor controller so no adults show. I made all the children hang out, but I didn't know that because Tarukekek was sitting there that he would talk too. It makes it look like he's telling all the children a story. Just thought it was cute/cool.
Lab Assistant
#2623 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 5:49 PM
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2624 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 7:47 PM
Bigfoot studies the stars intently from the comfort of the library. The heavens hold much beauty! Already he's discovered a previously unknown star. What other new discoveries awaited him?

His lifelong thirst for knowledge, once stagnated from living out in the wilderness, was unleashed with his access to the world of information. Books and magazines and websites and people willing to share their knowledge with him. Heck, he even had a telescope, for once. All those sleepness nights staring at the stars, wondering if he would ever come closer to them, were finally—

"Roland! Do you have to be so loud? You're ruining my moment!!"

Mad Poster
#2625 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 1:00 AM
I've wondered for a while how well 'staged combat' would work using move_objects and poses frozen from Sims in the middle of using items like the pirate ship and the axe throwing challenge... turns out it's not half-bad!

[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Page 105 of 121