Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:40 PM
Default Why I will never try to bonk Maxis hoods

The issue is fixed now. Thank goodness.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#252 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 5:17 PM
Gilbert Jacquet died just as his son Henry and Henry's girlfriend Alice were having their first woo-hoo:

There was a fire in the dorms just as 3 of my sims had to go to their final exam:

(I actually had to resort to cheating and setting the time back because I couldn't get anyone to call the fire dept., the dorm was downloaded and didn't have sprinklers or a fire alarm, luckily no one died!)

Thomas Jones (grandson of Brandi Broke) and Zach Ruben (grandson of uni premades Jane Stacks and Josh Ruben) fall in love:

And I leave you with a creepy face made by Roger Swain (son of Erik Swain and Melody Tinker Swain), as he plays on the computer:

Top Secret Researcher
#253 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 7:45 PM

The things you see while you try to rake the leaves!

Newton, in a reluctant rage, went over and slapped his girlfriend. Then, he took a moment to call Panzer out.

"What the hell? You're dating my girlfriend!?"
"Actually, I've been sleeping with her."
"What is wrong with you!? I wanted something out of this relationship! I hoped I could love this girl for the rest of my life, and you had to ruin it! I know that she's also to blame, but I can't help but hate you! You hurt me, and I'm never going to forgive you."

Newton began to walk off, but stopped in his tracks when Panzer spoke to Elvira.

"Don't worry about him, he's just mad that he'll have one less source of panties and high heels to steal from and wear."
"Heh...what?"

"YOU PRICK!"

Elvira watched for a while, then got bored. It was a really long fight! She found her way into Newton's dorm, and did manage to find some of her clothes. Newton won the fight, and went over to Elvira. She showed repulsion to his admiration of women's clothes, so he broke up with her. There has to be a woman that understands, out there!

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 9:58 PM
Default This killed my entire CPU

Castle built with AnyGameStarter and The Sims 2 + Mansion and Garden. It's a park/wedding chapel/castle/mall/grocery store/clothes store/ballroom and chess hall on a 4x3 lot. My CPU needs rest. A lot of it. So do I.
Top Secret Researcher
#255 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 10:36 PM
Newton rolled the want for a makeover station (he's a total camp straight), so I bought one and he tests his skills out on a dormie.

"You better had known what you were doing."
"Yes, I did. Take a look."

"Oh! I do look better!"
"You're better than better! You look great!"
"Why, thank you!"

"But...will it help me score bitches?"
"No."

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#256 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 5:29 PM

Admiration Among the Garbage by Peni G, on Flickr
Theodora Ottomas. Sure, the incidence of spilled trash has gone up since she moved into the complex, but all her single male apartment neighbors think she's so nice!

Bad News Beverly Spitzig on a mission of mercy. All the teen-age boys in the warehouse are down with flu, and she's come to cheer them up.

She's a spectacular success, especially after she gets into her athletic wear to shoot some hoops.

They're all well by the time she leaves, so she's done a good deed today. Right?
(Seriously, I have no idea where she came from. She just let herself in at some point. And the boys...didn't seem to mind.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#257 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 12:15 PM

Seb Jacquet stood by his lonesome at the altar, as the woman he thought he would spend the rest of his life with ran off with another man.

Needless to say, the party fell apart fast. Pascal played a mocking tune on the violin for the rest of the party, while Seb drank his sorrows.

Sebastien stumbled into the house in a state of inebriation to find his son bawling. Poor kid probably didn't know what just happened, just that it was really bad, and he won't see his mommy again. Seb picked him up, and attempted to soothe his baby with a big hug.

His baby.

The thought of that sobered him up a bit, both physically and mentally. Albert was his baby. He needed to act as a good role model, and guide his kid through. Sure, Seb's parenting style lacked refinement, but he isn't that old. If Vermilion didn't want to be a part of Al's life, that's her loss. She won't be the one who will cheer for his first A+, show him how to tie his shoes, comfort him when he's rejected for that first kiss, and certainly she won't be the one who will see him off when he grows up into a handsome Young Adult. That'll be her loss. Seb isn't a professional, but he'll try his best for Albert. This is what he needed. A reason.

"It'll be alright, okay? It'll just be you and me, noodle. We don't need her."

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#258 Old 16th Jan 2013 at 3:39 PM

Sage Ann and Ernest Munny have a cold-hardy relationship.

Sage Ann checks out the bookstore her cousin-in-law just bought. Polly Esther is eager for input from the local media magnate. " I was thinking this would be a good corner for book signings. What do you think?"
"Hm...the front of the store is usually better for that. But you know what I've often wanted to see in here? A show corner for local authors."
"You're really the only one who suits my mission statement. I mean, Brady Estic is a big seller, but - "
"And the father of your best friend! You can't afford not to exploit that kind of connection. Trust me, people like education and enlightenment much better when they think they're only being entertained!"

It's about three A.M. here. Looks like Kitty heard a grandchild being conceived from next door. Ted is her favorite son-in-law, for obvious reasons.

Skylar has no relations, but he gets a cheering section when his daughter Estella is born, anyway. The brown-haired girl is AJ Centowski, daughter of the co-worker he moved in with to make ends meet; and the blonde is a visiting Winnie Beare, who probably knows as much about childbirth as any of the adults in the house. Alien babies are a new one on her, though.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#259 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 1:09 PM
BloodyScholastic Your grim reaper is blood thirsty love it. :D
Mad Poster
#260 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 3:58 PM

Emilio Casa comes clean to his wife Lily about what he got up to with Theodora. Fortunately for him, she's as forgiving as she is faithful. "Just don't let it happen again!"
"I won't! She's, like, my weakness, but you're my strength."
"Hm. At least this explains why David hates me. Seriously, didn't it ever occur to you that fooling around with your brother-in-law's baby sister would cause problems?"
"I wasn't thinking with that head."

Pigeon Hawkins, in bed with the flu, got out to deliver twins, handed them off to Ma and her husband, coughed up a lung, and crawled back into bed.

In Widespot's General Store, Dixie Land's best friend bet money that she wouldn't go serenade the cashier. Sucker!

Mary Gavigan's new neighbor in the Strangetown Trailer Park is having a strange effect on her. Suddenly she's really pressuring Nathan to find a plat of land they can put a doublewide on and get out of here. Before she does something stupid.

Scholar
#261 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 11:26 AM
Verity Beaker shoos a complete stranger away from her belly. Sure, it's super-duper huge and enters the room well before she does now, but, dude? Just no.

Toby's right: Ajay is screwed! (I need to stop saving his lot during the daytime, since vampires like him so very, very much )

Asphodel Reaper-Howell plays on the swingset in Bluewater Park:

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#262 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 4:15 AM Last edited by Fivey : 31st Jan 2013 at 4:32 AM.

Bertha Grunt and Newton Curious moved in together after both individuals went through heart-rendering breakups with their cheating lovers. Newton's ex-girlfriend went after Panzer, and Bertha's ex-boyfriend started to bang Tara Kat behind her back. It's sort of awkward, since Newton is the brother of her ex-boyfriend, but he seems to understand anyway. Plus he's cute, so that works.

Though she gets an odd feeling about Newton, despite the fact that he's attractive. He just acts so...flamboyantly. Bertha certainly didn't know how respond when Newton persuaded her to grow out her hair.
"If you do, I'll make you look absolutely gorgeous! Satisfaction guaranteed, I swear on it!"
"Uh, alright."

She also managed to get herself into his bedroom, and found much more pink than what she was expecting.

"Newton, why does your room look like this?"
"I bought the house this way."
"Why would college housing come like this?"
"I don't know. Odd though, isn't it?"
"Why don't you change it, then?"
"I'm too lazy. Takes too much time."

Bertha doesn't know what to think of Newton. She'd know exactly what her father would say about him, and none of them would be nice. Is he, though?

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#263 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 3:26 PM
Newton will feel much, much better when he stops the charade and just dresses the way he wants to. I'm pulling for him.

Daytona Beech doesn't believe in talking down to children, and even if she did, River Land's the one who brought up this subject.

The business reporter for the Widespot Weekly is a snazzy dresser. (And it is such a relief to play Widespot in my full game after all that time in the cramped base game environment!)

Who, me? Woohoo in the changing booth of your crowded little store? What makes you think I'd do that?

"Hey, civilian neighbor dude! Have you woohooed your wife yet? It's awesome!"
"Why, yes, I know. We already have a son, after all."
"Wait, what? Non sequiter, dude!"
"No, it's not. Woohooing's how babies get made."
"Seriously? You're not pulling my leg? Why does nobody tell me this stuff?"

Top Secret Researcher
#264 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 4:04 PM

Newton takes the time to crossdress while his roommate sleeps in the living room. It makes him feel like himself. His other clothes are so much more constraining, plus it's much less fun. He doesn't particularly know why he likes it, besides the whole comfort factor. He just does, and though he'd feel much better if he shared this with Bertha, he just doesn't know how she'll react. It's a scary thought.

"...Newton? Is that you?"

Uh. Well, here's time to find out.

Newton ran around the corner of the bed to attempt to explain.

"Look, this is going to be hard to explain, but I dress this way because it makes me feel human. I don't feel like I'm under a mask like this, and I feel like who I really am. You might think it's not normal, but it does to me, and I hope you understand."
"You like girls?"
"What?"
"Do you like girls?"
"If you're asking if I'm gay, then no, I'm no-"

That's all she needed to know.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#265 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 2:11 PM
See? I knew he'd feel better!

I'm afraid the sims of Widespot are a little casual about childbirth in my full game:

Sandy Beech gave birth about the time her husband came home from work. Hamilton comes to see the baby and then goes upstairs to bed. Meanwhile, the mob of teens her daughter Virginia has visiting are amusing themselves, her mother-in-law Daytona tells a joke to neighbor boy Woody, and her son Rocky, at least, seems glad to have a little brother.

Mary Land had her daughter Rhein at the curb in front of her house, in the snow, but at least her family and visiting friends are interested.

Rich Mann (0 nice points) inexplicably tries to hug Rhett Hart, who isn't into it.

Gracie and Kestrel Hawkins wait their turns to say good-by to their hostess Amanda Ruben. She may hover just out of Frank's reach all evening, but he always catches her with a big smooch for good-by. If she wants him to jump through hoops, well, he'll jump through them.

Field Researcher
#266 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 4:40 PM
I downloaded a house and I didn't know it came with a hammock until my sim went to sleep in the hammock instead of a bed. I never use hammocks, so I thought it was cool.

That's Lucas London, son of Randy and Samantha London (who was the daughter of Brandi).
Mad Poster
#267 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 6:46 PM

Jessica Peterson got pregnant from ACR woohoo with Carlos Contender. The back story in Belladonna Cove that she didn't want to give Armand DeBateau an heir, so she cheated and left. So this is going to be interesting.

She has an Have a Baby want, so she may have been trying for baby with Carlos. Carlos is a Romance Sim and right now he doesn't have a want or fear of having a baby, but Jessica just had her first pop.
Top Secret Researcher
#268 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 9:45 PM

Sebastien has much more lustful eyes following him than he contests for.

Which is why the wife gets to come along with him. Life as a Family/Romance can be difficult.

You know that's the teen you helped raise, right? He's almost your son, in a way. You shouldn't have those feelings for him. Really.

Simblr.
Scholar
#269 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 6:57 AM
Harris Hawkins followed the Pilferson kids home from school and decided to stay for dinner. While Jessie Pilferson and Gunnar Roque have a tendency to overshare in their mealtime conversations, I doubt they phased Harris any.

If anything, they merely expanded his vocabulary.
"Wait, who's this Jimmy guy and how'd his hats having holes poked in 'em cause you two to make another baby?"

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#270 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 4:36 AM
Holey cheese, I love Harris.

A glitch at the frat having forced me to start the semester over, Frank Munny's first visit to the frat, and experience of the high life, in company with Dominic Estic-Moiselle, is now but a dream. But a pleasant one.

Frank is so affable, he accepted a flirt from a male cow mascot (he's straight) and then sat down to discuss cooking with him. Let's hope he doesn't regret this.

You know who else gets along with cow mascots? Teen Lazlo Neugierig, here visiting Nemo LeStrange in his dorm.

Katelyn Bui, the girl beneath the cow head, is woken from a peaceful sleep in Nemo's bed by a ruthless game of SSX3. If she hoped to get him in dutch with his girlfriend Gracie Hawkins, or get him all flustered, she's missed the boat - Nemo knows how to deal with her kind.

Instructor
#271 Old 11th Feb 2013 at 9:32 AM
Charming Alena Curious captured at the Savage home.
She came home with Cecil, played with the dog, played with the toddler Curtis, didnt pay Cecil any attention whatsoever.
But here shes getting herself a snack, in between playing with the dog or the toddler.

aand getting out:

I have never seen this happen before. I saw when she jumped in but didnt manage to get a pic(I was shocked).

edit!: Hey! thats her home in the background! I just noticed!
Scholar
#272 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 1:31 PM
The Unsavory Charlatan takes a moment to swindle Beulah the hula zombie.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#273 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 4:13 PM

The frat is here to pledge Harlan Hawkins, but he was dangerously hungry so he stops schmoozing to eat. They don't seem to have any trouble filling the time.

Sage Ann Munny answers the qualifying question for learning to teleport: "You present me with a false dichotomy, for without courage, wisdom cannot be applied, while without wisdom, courage is often counterproductive. But whereas being wise can give one courage, having courage cannot make one wise, so if one must be chosen over the other, I say lead with wisdom and courage will follow."
"Can't argue with that, ma'am!"

The dorm is just like the warehouse when Nemo has his extended family to visit. Grimnir recoils from the dormie's idea of work.

Nothing makes a date go smoothly like telling her embarrassing gossip about her relatives!

Mad Poster
#274 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 9:09 AM
Peni, where did you get Gracie's (in the last pic) hair from? Love the maxisian style, any hairstyles with the similar idea?
Mad Poster
#275 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 3:15 PM
Isn't that a Maxis hair? I remember one of my sims had it for her pregnancy hair, which I think is always a non-CC hair.

Inappropriate dormies are inappropriate. (And I wish it weren't so hard to zoom in on the top floor of Sim State Tower.)

"Excuse me, don't you think the hot tubs at the Swim Center would suit you better?"
"Naw, I'm fine right here."
"No you're not! Shoo!"

Maybe if they ignore her she'll go away?

Nope.

"So, what you been doing today?"
"I got rid of my virginity with the sexiest woman on campus! And I have a witness! What've you been doing?"
This is Nemo's second day in this dorm and this is the only dormie he hasn't been able to avoid meeting. Why does it not surprise me that it's the one who voluntarily picks up spoiled food when there's three brand-new dishes arrayed on the counter?

Page 11 of 121