Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simstuck: Homestuck Troll Horns for TS3

by simstuck Posted 21st Nov 2012 at 4:43 AM - Updated 15th Apr 2013 at 2:37 AM by simstuck

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 66 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 6th Dec 2014 at 8:15 AM
thank you so much!! eridan's horns will do great for my cronus
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 9:28 PM
if its to much could you try makeing them im ts4 i cant find any good horns all i found was a feferi look a like so plz help i really need the sollux and terezi ones
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 3:10 PM
You can make it for sims 4 ?!?!? Plz :33
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 8:11 AM
<3 !!!! Thank you !!!!
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:04 PM
I hate to leave an error/I don't know what to do comment, but I have been trying to get these to work for what seems like an eternity. TTOTT Originally, they were working fine. There were absolutely no problems with them and I made about 4 sims with the horns. However, all of a sudden, they will not show up in create-a-sim under accessories. I have tried uninstalling all other custom content, uninstalling and reinstalling the mod folder, and I just recently uninstalled every sims expansion as well as the sims 3 in order to try and fix the error, but they are still not showing up. I am beginning to wonder whether it has to do with the sims 3 update? But I am not sure.

I'm sorry if this is something that should be obvious to me, but I have honestly tried so many things trying to make this work again, and I'm out of ideas. If anyone has any idea what is going on/what to do, I would be so appreciative.

Edit: Also, I think it's important to say that the sims who have already been created DO still have horns. They seem to be showing up on the game. However when I try to go and make MORE horned sims, the horns are no where to be found.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:46 PM
:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:08 AM
Is this mod still working? I'm having trouble downloading it. Sorry, I'm a little new at this.
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 8:11 AM

Edit: Also, I think it's important to say that the sims who have already been created DO still have horns. They seem to be showing up on the game. However when I try to go and make MORE horned sims, the horns are no where to be found.[/QUOTE]

I also thought this was for the horns only? I really want to make a horned character using tavros's horns but i can't even seem to figure out how to download the thing :c
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:35 AM
Thank you, this is so useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 3rd May 2015 at 11:10 PM
Neat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 4:22 AM
LOVE IT...

make more stuffs O wO
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 7:02 PM
Please make this for ts4!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 11:30 PM
This is awesome!
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 10:10 PM
Thanks, it's awesome ! Just one thing - are Gamzee's horns disabled for naked, or is it just a bug in my game? Because that is the only imperfection and it kind of bugs me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 5th Jul 2016 at 6:09 PM
ThAnkS fOr MoTHerFuCkiNg CrEaTiNg ThoSe HonK :o)
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clumsyvampire
so i downloaded and extracted these just fine, but they don't show up in my downloads.. i've played the game since, but there was no downloads folder so i just made one. it doesn't show in the launcher.. also can i have links to they grey skin and yellow eyes mods please? and gamzee's facepaint too!

wow this is old.... so old that i can't remember what i did to fix it XD i did though, and they were working fine. i think it was something stupid like i forgot to capitalize Downloads in the folder name of the one i made
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 12:22 AM
Game crashes at launch when these are added in, what do
Test Subject
#93 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 12:07 AM
What did you do to make the skin gray?
Test Subject
#94 Old 25th Feb 2022 at 5:18 AM
If you're having trouble getting the horns to show up in cas, you should check if your mods folder has the resource config file. It's mandatory for this
Page 4 of 4