Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the Japanese Spitz

by Fucoc Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:21 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:35 AM by Canoodle

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:58 PM
Its charming, thanks

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:37 PM
Thank you so much. My grandparents had one of these when I was little. The most wonderful dog there ever was, aside from my Jun <3

~~like a dirty dog
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:03 AM
Sooooooooooo Cute
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:12 PM
Looks just like my spitz Yoshi! he's about 9 months and eats everything!
thx for this!

(\__/) This is bunny
(='.'=) Add her to your signature
(")_(") to help her gain world domination.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 2:41 PM
this dog is so cute the minute i saw her i said "oh!!". cute isn't the word...beautiful is. when i download her, shes gonna go to a fine family, like the pleasantview Goths taht can treat her like a queen.
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 11:37 AM
Thank You!!! I have one, his name is Ronin! He isn't as fluffy now because my step-dad cut off most of the fluff. lol.
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 7:29 PM
That looks exactly like my Bennie only he's an american eskimo
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:59 AM
Wow, this is beutiful, i've heard of the breed before and seen it, and this resembles them a great deal, beutiful work, thanx.
Test Subject
#34 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 11:09 PM
I've been staying with my uncle for seven months helping to take care of the dogs, including dear dear Obi-Wan, whom I have helped raise since he joined the family at the age of six weeks. I'm going home now, and I'm going to miss my Obi sooooo much! At least I can take this cute Sim version home with me! You got the personality down exactly right in your description. Aren't they just the most wonderful dogs ever? Well, except for Pomeranian/Papillon/Chihuahua mixes like Obi's "big sister" Precious, but I think I'll have to make the Sim version of Precious myself! Maybe then I could see what their puppies would look like if they hadn't been fixed. ;-)
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Oct 2009 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stickysauce
Great work. I think he's a cutie pie.

But, one problem... I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this doggie for my sims, but I can only download .zip files... WHAT DO I DO!?

Do your BEST you will succeed...
Page 2 of 2