Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Back to School Collection

by Izz35178 Posted 27th Aug 2007 at 7:36 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 10:38 PM by Izz35178

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 1:21 PM
There is so small teen female clothes for C size (or I came across only a few) so Thank You for sharing these nice shirts
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 4:17 PM
you know i downloaded these ages ago and never actuallt knew they were from bleach, i only recongnised it when i started to watch bleach:3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:43 AM
awesome, will you make more uniform like that? I mean diferent kind of uniform, Long skirts, short skird, open shirt, with tie, without tie, It's to do a simstory I need a uniform like this but more western. I mean, with blazer, suits, sweaters, with long sock short sock, panties shoes and I don't know where looking for, and this is the closest thing I could find. Do you know where I can looking for o how I can made by my own shcool uniforms?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 6:13 PM
Just what ive been looking for for my private school <3 thanks soooo much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 8:14 PM
great !!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 1:03 AM
I love these! <3 Thank you for making them!! I plan to hopefully make a sims series and if I get around to it I am so using these! And of course I will credit you!
Page 2 of 2