Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

sora kh2 hair: updated

by medrops Posted 8th Jun 2008 at 11:10 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2008 at 8:06 PM by medrops

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TommyKoopa
I have a problem. When I downloaded your Sora hair a plainer version (same shape, but only one color) of it appeared in the preview images of glasses and eyebrows. It's not a big problem, but it is annoying and I'd like to know if it can be fixed since I want the hair.

not sure. i dont have the problem. sometimes my stuff overrides some defaults and i dont know how.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 7:01 AM Last edited by Mimiako : 11th Jun 2008 at 11:11 PM.
I seem to have the same probelm, Sora hair is overlapping my eyebrows. Also his textures seem off, they are out of the game.
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:57 AM
Yay thanks this hair rocks!!

And i have the same problem. It seems to have replaced the bald haircut... So the game thinks that a bald sim has a spikey head.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 6:22 PM
OH. MY. GAWSH.

the hair is perfect. the best i've seen. i'll use it even with normal sims.
and all my teen males are gonna have this hair.
and it'll be in and this gonna be the super hair of doom and sora will be the king and..ANDD...

ah well. you got it o.o thank you SOOO much for making it <3

ps: i don't have this eyebrows error o.o'

thanksgod. <3
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:45 AM
I try and try and try again, but this .RAR file and all the others i downloaded wont upload! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY PPL!!!!!!!!!! I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! if you need to pm me plz do so at this link:
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=2190788
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 6:37 AM
i dont get what you mean

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 1:51 PM
so perfect thanks :D

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 8:46 PM
Love it^^ Thanks for sharing Medrops-Kun! :D
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 4:43 AM
Thanks for this one also!! both (this and Roxas) have worked perfectly for me! Can't wait for Riku's and Axel's which by the way look preety awesome! congratulations!
You should really do this one and Roxas also for adults x3 it would be cool!
Test Subject
#35 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 9:40 AM
Wow! Best SoraSim Hair I have ever seen!
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by medrops
i dont get what you mean
i mean all the .RAR files i try to upload dont work

HEY PPL!!!!!!!!!! I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! if you need to pm me plz do so at this link:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 11:22 AM
oh..........

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 4:28 PM
Wow... all your stuff rocks. XD Video game accessories and hair that look like they could fit into the game? Anime-ish hairstyles that don't look like a lump of plastic?? YES PLEASE! ^_____^

Can't wait for your Riku and Axel hair to be released!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 5:23 PM
HOLY SH--- *faints from amazement*
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 2:57 AM
Can't explain in any h8uman language how awesome you are, this is awesome! Can't wait for your other stuff as well!
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:02 PM
The hair is great but there is one problem with the hair on my game instead of looking like that in my game it looks like a very short shave thing with the color of it on and nothing else looks almost bald. Yeah I downloaded the files and i know how to install it and all but it just won't work i even downloaded it twice and replaced the old files it still doesn't work.
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tonkagarfield
The hair is great but there is one problem with the hair on my game instead of looking like that in my game it looks like a very short shave thing with the color of it on and nothing else looks almost bald. Yeah I downloaded the files and i know how to install it and all but it just won't work i even downloaded it twice and replaced the old files it still doesn't work.
Me too!!! 'Cept mine turns up as those short dread things

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 5:19 PM
This is great, much better than the old sora mesh I was using.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 3:26 AM
sorry if this doesnt work for anyone. these are my early works and that is before i knew of fix integrety in the SimPE program. i will be fixing this problem with my other works but for now, the problems you get is probably has to do with other custom content. sorry in advance.

Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:16 AM
Holy hell, that's good!
Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 9:43 AM
heres a picture of the problem:

but the hair works fine too:

hope that helps you fix the problem.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 8:57 PM
i see the problem and i can fix it. just need a little more time.

Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:45 AM
That is absolutely perfect Sora hair. And is that Roxas hair I see as well? You totally rock. *hug*

Auron: Only a jackass can change the world.
Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:03 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! I got all the .RAR files 2 work!!! But i also have da eyebrow/glasses thing. anyway great job

Lab Assistant
#50 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
DUDE FINALLY SOMEONE MAKES AZN HAIR!!! Make more plz!! i've been waiting for this forever on any sims site!! gawd azn hair is the best. Can u do a remake of Cloud's Hair from FFVII? taht would be awsome!

IN YO FAYCE! =]
Page 2 of 4