Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Bar Drinks [Updated 20 Jan 2017]

by icemunmun Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 7:17 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2017 at 2:44 PM by icemunmun

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#76 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oleander25
Just checking in on whether or not this needs to be updated for today's (11/13/2018 Pre Get Famous) patch. Thanks!

Hey this does not need updating...however the custom drinks and package does
Test Subject
#77 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:27 PM
Default No Longer Working
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Hey this does not need updating...however the custom drinks and package does

Yeah the Custom Drinks mod is from Jan of last year. I think that might be why they're not showing up. But the Drinkable beers aren't showing up either. All I can see are the Interactions and I keep getting LEs.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#78 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlluringEmpress
Yeah the Custom Drinks mod is from Jan of last year. I think that might be why they're not showing up. But the Drinkable beers aren't showing up either. All I can see are the Interactions and I keep getting LEs.

I amswered in the custom drinks thread. Drinks not showing up can sometimes be due to the presence of previous version of the package in another folder. Make sure to check that there are no other copies in any other sub folders.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 12:18 AM
Hello, thank you for making this! Are there any basemental drugs patches for this CC anywhere? I understand it has been a while, so it's fine if there is not, but I wanted to ask. :-)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#80 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marieruth
Hello, thank you for making this! Are there any basemental drugs patches for this CC anywhere? I understand it has been a while, so it's fine if there is not, but I wanted to ask. :-)

This should be compatible with Basemental's alcohol part of the mod!
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 7:47 AM
Default Polish Translation
Polskie tłumaczenie gotowe!
W archiwum WinRAR znajduje się mod (plik .package), oraz plik językowy (.binary). Do działania moda potrzebny jest jedynie mod, plik językowy może pomóc twórcy moda w dodaniu polskiego tłumaczenia!

There's mod (.package file) and language string in this WinRAR archive. Language string is added for the creator to implement polish translation to his official site of the mod.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CustomBarDrinks.rar (287.0 KB, 67 downloads)
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Feb 2019 at 6:22 PM Last edited by AlluringEmpress : 23rd Feb 2019 at 6:34 PM.
I have no idea why, but this mod isn't working for me! It's been so frustrating because it looks like fun but I cannot use it!
Just so you know, Icemunmun, the drink interactions and script seemingly work fine. I just don't see ANY of the drinks. I'll attach some pics so you see what I mean. ↓
In the pictures, you can see how the menu for cocktails and drinks appear, but there are no drinks.
In pictures "TS4IcemunmuninMODS" 1 and 2, you can see what files are in my MODS subfolder called "Icemunmun Custom Drinks".
I downloaded and extracted the icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.package, mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.ts4script, and mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.package. Am I missing something?? Please help, Ice!
Screenshots
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#83 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pawlik5556
Polskie tłumaczenie gotowe!
W archiwum WinRAR znajduje się mod (plik .package), oraz plik językowy (.binary). Do działania moda potrzebny jest jedynie mod, plik językowy może pomóc twórcy moda w dodaniu polskiego tłumaczenia!

There's mod (.package file) and language string in this WinRAR archive. Language string is added for the creator to implement polish translation to his official site of the mod.

Thanks for the translations!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#84 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 5:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlluringEmpress
I have no idea why, but this mod isn't working for me! It's been so frustrating because it looks like fun but I cannot use it!
Just so you know, Icemunmun, the drink interactions and script seemingly work fine. I just don't see ANY of the drinks. I'll attach some pics so you see what I mean. ↓
In the pictures, you can see how the menu for cocktails and drinks appear, but there are no drinks.
In pictures "TS4IcemunmuninMODS" 1 and 2, you can see what files are in my MODS subfolder called "Icemunmun Custom Drinks".
I downloaded and extracted the icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.package, mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.ts4script, and mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.package. Am I missing something?? Please help, Ice!

That is strange...the bar drinks should appear. Can you max the mixology skill and see whether the drinks appear ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 24th Mar 2019 at 7:59 PM
Hello, can you add the rainbow drink please if it's possible thank you
https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/ob..._drink_01.shtml
Test Subject
#86 Old 14th Apr 2019 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
That is strange...the bar drinks should appear. Can you max the mixology skill and see whether the drinks appear ?

I'm also having the same problem. Mixology is maxed. The drinks can be bought but not made.

These are the files I have in the mods folder and there are no duplicates or previous versions:
mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom.ts4script
mtsfoodgroup_drinks-custom-interactions.package
icemunmun_CustomBarDrinks.package

I also have:
icemunmun_Drinkablebeer_ATS4_BMCompatible.package

I'm assuming there's no conflict there, naturally.

So, is there a crucial file I'm missing? Or has there been an update recently that breaks it?
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 5:42 PM
I have all the mods that are suppose to be in for the custom foods and drinks and I am still getting a LE with the drink interaction mod and script mod, do anyone know why this is happening when I take it out then there is no LE???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 6:46 PM
This isn't working with the island living patch, will it be updated?
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 3:04 PM
Hey Icemunmun! thank you for creating this! but hmm, its seems to be something wrong, it only shows up in restaurants create a meny and "by custom drink" when clicking on bars, the drinks dont show up on fridges. I also have the ATS4 drinkable beers and they work perfectly, the work both in restaurants and shows up as alcoholic bevereges on fridges aswell as bars, maybe you could check if you could program it to work like the beers? I tried but am not good at programing :DI was also wondering, cuz I have a few meshes with textures ready that I would like to add to the game with my custom name of it, I would love to pay you maybe through patreon to help me out?thanks //Jess
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 8th Sep 2019 at 12:36 PM
Hola. No funciona el buy custom drinks. Hay que actualizar? Gracias
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 9th Sep 2019 at 3:38 PM
Hope this gets updated!
Field Researcher
#92 Old 12th Sep 2019 at 3:42 AM
do we still need this mod??

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#93 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 8:16 PM
Oh pleeeease update the mod!! :-(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#94 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 11:17 AM
Apparently, it's not broken.. I guess check all notes on the Description page etc.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#95 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 4:27 PM
Hey guys...this mod is definitely not broken! What issues are you guys facing ? Unless you give me an LE I cannot figure out anything since its working in my game and people I asked to test it for me!
Test Subject
#96 Old 16th Dec 2019 at 1:45 AM
Is there a more "lore friendly" (by which I mean, without the real-life drink names) version of this? Or is there a way I could edit it for myself?
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 3:59 PM Last edited by Luvs2Read : 5th Sep 2020 at 5:35 PM.
Thanks so much for this! Is it still working with the Sept. 2020 update?
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 16th Nov 2021 at 1:50 AM
Please update.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#99 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
Please update.

What is the issue ?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#100 Old 17th Nov 2021 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luvs2Read
Thanks so much for this! Is it still working with the Sept. 2020 update?

It should wortk with it
Page 4 of 5