Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easy Bed 091117

by christianlov Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 5:24 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2010 at 5:59 PM by christianlov

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 7:29 PM
Love it, thanks !
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 7:50 PM
Weeeeehehehehe sweeeet!!! :-D
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 8:07 PM
Interesting. Hope it works in my game, should be an interesting object!

I warn you! I know latin O_O :P
Im a girl with no life so watch out! :3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 10:00 PM
Looks good! Thanks.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 12:04 AM
AWESOME! This should totally be a global, effecting all beds..
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 12:09 AM
COOL! Just what I was looking for that requires just the base game; teens now have adult interactions! (Especially with beds.) Thanks a ton!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 1:00 AM
Thanks for the update. Been using your original easy bed with all Eps up to FT, with no problems, but like the new chance pregnancy option. THanks again, Christian!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 1:15 AM
I love you. :-D I've been waiting for something like this. I got one on insimenator, but it something in there (I believe) messed up the university options (like doing assignments and going to class), so I just got rid of it and reinstalled EVERYTHING. Anyway, this is excellent: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 2:31 AM
Thank for sharing this.
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 4:42 AM
Thanks for sharing this! But a small question: with your bed, adults can have romantic interactions with teens and vice versa, so is it compatible with Inteenimater? Because they change the same game behavior, I think...
Forum Resident
#12 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 8:59 AM
Neet!
Thank you.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 2:05 PM
Does this give teens memory icons at all?
Thanks so much! I'm definetly going to be using this.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 2:43 PM
There are a few objects that are a requirement for me for all my lots, like the insimenator, the merola multipainting, and your easy bed. I have to have it for all my residential lots. If my sims can't afford it, then I just keep selling off their stuff until they can afford it. A very belated thanks for this object

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 7:23 PM
Hi there, question before I put this in my game (and I'm itching to do so )
Is this compatible with the Risky woohoo hack?

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 11:29 PM
And how about with Inteenimater? I just put Inteen in my game and is running surprisingly well... Anybody tried this combo yet?
TIA,
Mari
Mad Poster
#17 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 1:31 AM
AH, one of my favorite mods ... updated! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 10:06 PM
Cool thanks for this!
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 8:34 AM
Sounds interesting but I can't get it to appear. Is there something I should be doing? Where would I 'buy' the bed?
Scholar
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gos
Sounds interesting but I can't get it to appear. Is there something I should be doing? Where would I 'buy' the bed?

It's were all other beds are. Marked by an asterix as usual.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
Can teens woohoo on this, but nothing else?

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Mad Poster
#22 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 7:15 PM
A question ...

Is anyone else finding out that they can't get a pregnancy option with unmarried Sims for this bed? I do see the two pregnancy choices in the menu when I click the "options" (60%/100%). But when I get unmarried Sims in the bed together, there is no "try for baby" or "pregnancy" option to begin with.

I thought for a moment that perhaps it's already build into the bed, and by default, the option is off. But when I look at the option menu, there is no option for "no pregnancy" ... only the 60% and the 100%. I then thought that maybe you have to get to a certain level. However, even at 100% attraction and 100% percent pregnancy, the two unmarried Sims cannot make a baby. Next, I made sure that all their needs were taken care of before getting down to business. They still can't make babies.

Married Sims have no problem, strangely. Just the unmarried ones do.

Strangely, I have no problem with ordinary beds. The two unmarrieds can make babies like bunny rabbits in those. Just this one.

I put it on the game on my other computer, thinking it might be a mod problem. The Downloads folder on the other computer is much smaller, and it would be easier to find a culprit that isn't compatible with this mod.. But there doesn't appear to be a mod/hack conflict, though I could be wrong. And no, the "try for baby" option isn't on this computer, either.

I'm stumped. Could anyone provide any help, please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 9:43 PM Last edited by christianlov : 18th Jul 2008 at 2:12 PM. Reason: merged to the first post
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
A question ...

Is anyone else finding out that they can't get a pregnancy option with unmarried Sims for this bed? I do see the two pregnancy choices in the menu when I click the "options" (60%/100%). But when I get unmarried Sims in the bed together, there is no "try for baby" or "pregnancy" option to begin with.

I thought for a moment that perhaps it's already build into the bed, and by default, the option is off. But when I look at the option menu, there is no option for "no pregnancy" ... only the 60% and the 100%. I then thought that maybe you have to get to a certain level. However, even at 100% attraction and 100% percent pregnancy, the two unmarried Sims cannot make a baby. Next, I made sure that all their needs were taken care of before getting down to business. They still can't make babies.

Married Sims have no problem, strangely. Just the unmarried ones do.

Strangely, I have no problem with ordinary beds. The two unmarrieds can make babies like bunny rabbits in those. Just this one.

I put it on the game on my other computer, thinking it might be a mod problem. The Downloads folder on the other computer is much smaller, and it would be easier to find a culprit that isn't compatible with this mod.. But there doesn't appear to be a mod/hack conflict, though I could be wrong. And no, the "try for baby" option isn't on this computer, either.

I'm stumped. Could anyone provide any help, please?

it's a rule set i am using, my rule is a bit different from that of Maxis beds, and also of course, it is possible that i missed something and am not allowing pregnancy for couples when they are supposed to be allowed.

- SPECIAL SIM -

1. at least one is a bigfoot
2. at least one is a pet
3. at least one is a robot
4. at least one is a zombie

- TEEN -

5. at least one isn't adult nor elder

- INCEST -

6. they are blood relatives

- PASSIVE SIM -

("passive sim" is a sim who is clicked (who is going to begin interaction with the selected one))

7. the passive sim is already pregnant
8. the passive sim is too old to be pregnant
9. the passive sim's lot is full of sims
10. the passive sim is a college student
11. the passive sim isn't a family member (is a visitor or npc)
12. the passive sim is in neighborhood sim bin (doesn't live in a house)

- GENDER -

13. they have same gender (with gender option turned on)
14. the passive sim isn't female (with gender option turned on)
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 8:22 AM Last edited by Lilrazbizzle : 10th Jul 2008 at 8:57 AM.
i think i might be doing something wrong but it wont let me make them woohoo or do anything in bed. when they start to talk in bed when i tell them to relax, like they do naturally when sims are doing the same thing, all of a sudden in places them out of the bed with them just standing there as if they hadnt even been talking. :[ help lol
Mad Poster
#25 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 3:45 PM Last edited by gazania : 10th Jul 2008 at 4:02 PM.
11. the passive sim isn't a family member (is a visitor or npc)

Ah ... that is the reason, then. Thank you!

No problem at all. No matter what, I can still use the bed to get my unmarried Sims in the mood to procreate, then move them to another bed in another room or the hot tub to get the deed done. (If I recall, I did that with your original easy bed, anyway.) Your bed certainly makes the process move a lot faster! Thank you for your help.

Lilrazbizzle, I find that whenever that happens to me, and if others here appear to be doing OK with the mod, it's often a mod conflict. Some other hack or mod in your folder is not "playing nice" with this one. Inteenimator is probably the most mentioned culprit, but it certainly isn't the only one.

However, someone more experienced may be able to help you better here.
Page 1 of 4