Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:13 AM

Harriet Ottomas, nee Hawkins, provides her own wedding music.

She also puts out the fire when the arch is struck by lightning. A sim for all seasons, Harriet.

Her twin Marsha Gavigan also provides her own wedding music, with an original composition. Later, she will earn $200 busking her own wedding with her violin.

Marsha embraces her friend Justine, who will marry Marsha's husband's twin sister Naomi Gavigan just as soon as the rented chairs, buffet, and table make their way downslope to her new house. With four weddings in quick succession in this circle, it was necessary to pool resources.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:25 AM Last edited by Lucia940 : 3rd Dec 2012 at 4:39 PM.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 5:41 PM
Karen Barden

Karen here is a mother of 10 and a family sim about to become an elder. I wanted to get at least one nice picture of her before she aged.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 12:09 AM
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 8:37 AM
Layla McCartney, daughter of Beatle Paul and my favourite 2nd gen Sim.

Lab Assistant
#81 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 9:38 PM
April, one of my favorite Sims~ :3

|| Tumblr ||
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Fivey : 20th Dec 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Isabella Evans

Daffodil Smith

Bertha Grunt

Snipe Grunt, soon to be Snipe Beaker. (I messed up editing this one)

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
#83 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 5:41 AM
Any General Hospital fans here? So I grab this premade YA bin female all the time when working in bodyshop to throw on CC when downloading to see how it looks etc. It wasn't till I made her up how I usually do then threw on this hairstyle that I noticed the very striking resemblance and I was even watching the soap at the same time. Mind you this is maxis skin with Louis face blushes and misc facial highlights from rensim and simplelife. So now I have her pretty much the BACC founder of any potential hood I do. So without further ado I present Maxie Jones

Top Secret Researcher
#84 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 5:57 AM

Sienna Larson has grown up a bit.

Snipe Beaker on her wedding day.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 3:05 PM

Newton Curious makes for a surprisingly passable crossdresser.

Simblr.
Test Subject
#87 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 2:56 AM
Well, here's my newest Sim... Rebecca Petherbridge About Me
Name: Rebecca Petherbridge
Date of Birth: 8-16-97
Interests: Dancing, singing, reading.
Star Sign: Libra.
Instructor
#88 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 5:16 AM
Three of my girls...Eloise, Nepeta, and Damara. I don't even pay attention to the last two girls' original inspiration source but I still like the way they look so I keep them around.

http://i.imgur.com/pkDxhQx.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/TE03UNS.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/4aBLkRj.png?1
Scholar
#89 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 7:34 AM
In Widespot, fledgling witch Candy Mann (formerly Hart) puts on some victory music.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#90 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 4:22 PM

Amanda Ruben's in college now, but she and Petra Ottomas are still best friends.

Dixie Land of Widespot checks herself out in the makeover I gave her in my full game, and approves. (It's hard to dress sims and do their hair in base game only!)

Penny Weiss really needs to get to bed, but her friend Sandy won't let her off the phone, talking about how pretty her new baby is.

A few hours later, Penny realizes that Sandy's baby cannot possibly be as pretty as her own little Laika!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#91 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 2:03 AM
Default Gung Nam Joo.
Gung Nam Joo.

A Hairstylist from Seoul who's infatuated with Romantic Comedy films, thoroughly enjoys Girls Night In's and playing matchmaker.

Lab Assistant
#92 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 2:57 PM
Evelyn Smith

Inventor
#93 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:39 PM

^^^ Jennifer Taylor ^^^

^^^ Sarah Robinson ^^^

^^^ Angela Bailey ^^^

^^^ Fey Ross ^^^

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#94 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 3:26 PM

Amanda Ruben lets herself be talked into a makeover on a visit to the sorority. "Hmm...it is pretty...you promise it'll be even lower-maintenance than what I had before?"
"Absolutely! Less tangling, and you don't have to chop it off as often." (I'm not sure it's really Amanda, though. I may have her chop it off again.)

Marsha Bruenig is currently living alone with her womrat Bellona, by choice. She ducked out of her (very successful) most recent date with her boyfriend before he could propose, and she's resisting Amanda's idea that they should pool their grant money and share a house. I guess, as a foster kid, she's sensitive about losing her independence before she's established a strong sense of herself.

Kestrel Hawkins is talking about music with her fiancee's sorority sister, Jordan Carlson. Jordan, standing within range of the Hawkins pheremones for the first time, is beginning to understand Ashleigh's willingness to commit. Yeah, she's ugly, but...!

Meanwhile, in Strangetown, the girls of Tri-Fruhm celebrate the discovery of the diary that cleared Ophelia of all complicity in her aunt's dreadful deeds, and enjoy the redecorated living room of the Old Specter Place. Just changing the wall treatment brightened this room so much!

Lab Assistant
#95 Old 15th Feb 2013 at 6:49 PM
Isabella.

Lab Assistant
#96 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 5:05 AM
Some of the upcoming characters for my story "Finding Avalon", which is updated weekly on the Pinkstar Productions site here.

These would be the Fae Queens of Avalon who sit on their people's council:

Aerian

Morai

Sulei

Vilia

Since we've got a four picture limit, the Great Queen can be found here.

A big thanks to all the AMAZING creators who made these ladies possible!
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 1:19 PM
My sim'' Daisy''

Mad Poster
#98 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 2:59 PM

Sarah Ruben, Tina Traveller, Petra Ottomas, and Mary Ann Hawkins having a girls' night out down at Games of Glory. Where no teen boys showed up at all, the losers.

Candy Hart finally has time to try out the new world of CC that opened up when I put Widespot into my full game; and also to check out the fresh meat that came in the family bin.

Delilah O'Feefe decided her look was not a) yellow enough or b) arty enough, and fixed it.

Since Candy quit as cashier, Lana Mann came to help her son Junior run the General Store.

Field Researcher
#99 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:12 PM
This is the makeover I gave to Marylena Hamilton, the delivery woman. She's now Jason Larson's girlfriend:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Instructor
#100 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:17 PM
Laughing at whoever went through and hit disagree on all the previous posts...dude, get a life.
Anyway, girls. Because girls.

my tumblr - sim pics and downloads
my dreamwidth - ts2 downloads
linkdecrypter - bypass adfly and other harmful pay per click download link hiders
Page 4 of 31