Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Electronics Anywhere

by plasticbox Posted 28th Oct 2014 at 3:32 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2015 at 5:11 PM by plasticbox

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 85 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 5:49 AM
Default Update:
Quote: Originally posted by uhriahx
Can you respond to my question about your update. I also am having problems getting this mod to work. I cannot complete a current lot project, due to this mod not working. I could complete the lot without the mod, but I was depending on the space for the lot. Anyways, your update instructions are very vague. What did you mean by "tested again using the default Resource file (which one) and it worked just fine." "I'd altered the default Resource file (which one) so that I could have subdirectories (in which file) to separate mods from custom content."? Can you clarify.

pbox: Will any of what she has done conflict with the mod? Is this recommended?

All the best,
uhriahx

I figured it out. I had moved the folders over into a subfolder of the mods folder. The game cannot read subfolders within subfolders in side the mod folder. So I just put the files in general population. Hahaha!

pbox the mod is a simarchitect's dream. I will use this mod for every lot, every project, everytime! This and the clutter everywhere mod will totally change how I design lots and how I play the Sims 4. You are a genius! You Scumbumbo, ReubenHood, Shimrod, Zerbu, MDina, just to mention a few should definitely have been on the game design team. Thank you sooooooooooo very much!

All the best:
uhriahx

PS. I'm so loving these mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:55 AM
goooD~!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#53 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 11:47 AM
WOW! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 11:02 PM
Thank you those side tables seem useless, why they even made them and nothing go on them!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#55 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 12:44 AM
I just updated with an additional package for the Sea Captain's Clock, that doesn't go on shelves by default either.

Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 6:20 AM
Many thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 4:03 PM
Thank you!!! Object placement in Sims 4 doesn't make sense a lot of the times.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 4:07 PM
Thank you, I couldn't figure out why they didn't do it in the first place, so thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:58 PM
Do I need to download both zip files?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:14 PM
thank U !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 7:53 PM
Wonderful- Thnx so much 4 sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 5:21 AM
Hi, thanks for this! Reallygreat work! Just a quick question: Has this been updated to the latest version of Sims 4? Looking forward to using this.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:24 AM
I just checked for differences and don't see any significant changes. Does anything misbehave?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 3:27 PM
Thank you for this,some things just shouldn't have to be placed on the floor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 7:57 PM
This is sooooo appreciated right now. I'm not sure why they made the TV stand the way they did. Either way, you're amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:13 AM
Fantastic. Going to try it now, thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 2:25 PM
Thanks! I swear mods make Sims 4 feel alot more like a base game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:50 AM
Great Work!
Thank you for sharing your Great Work! And keep up the good work; it's always appreciated! And you have a Great Day!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 5:10 PM
thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 3:04 AM
Looks useful. Gonna give it a try, thanks for doing the work and sharing this :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 10:23 PM
thanks someone finally made a mod like this I've always needed a mod like this to design better
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 12:59 PM
I was always angry that the music boxes can't stand everywhere thanks that will help a lot :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:28 AM
The TV tops are just so unattractive, and at times I'm simply on a low budget. And I generally love crammed little rooms and houses, so minimum furniture is preferable. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 11:49 PM
So I have no idea what I did wrong but after I installed this I lost all the smaller tv's that don't go on the wall. I can't even buy then since they don't show up as an option in buy mode either. Any idea how I can fix this to get them back? I tried just deleting the mod but that didn't do anything. Oh! Or do you know if/where I can just download the tv's as new objects?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#75 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 12:11 AM
If deleting this mod doesn't change anything, you have a problem that isn't related to it. All this does is override a placement option of these objects when it is in your mods folder, there are no persistent changes made to your catalogue or save games.

Page 3 of 5