Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 1:39 PM
I'm psyched. The snow, the new careers, the mood-affecting weather, the plant people, the outerwear, the leftovers in the fridge, etc. all sound and look incredible. I can envision some of my Sims in these careers already.

It's too bad that my computer will surely hate this EP more than it did Pets, but I will force Seasons down its throat :evilnod:! LOL

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Advertisement
#102 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:03 PM
I'm really really looking forward to this EP. My only concern is with the new option to customize hair with the dif. outfits. I love this idea, but I hope they take it a little further and include all the options that are apart of the mirror i.e. makeup. I hate it when the sims go to bed in their makeup!
#103 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 11:44 AM
it suddenly came to me that if maxis can manage different hairstyle with different outfit for different occasion, and so they should be able to do the same for shoes as well. don't you think?
Test Subject
#104 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 1:51 PM
When I first heard about Seasons I was skeptical, then I saw the official information, then I was excited. i will do what I did for Pets preorder it, wait till Insim and CEP is updated before installing. My favorite expansion was NL this will probably be number 2.
Test Subject
#105 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:31 PM
ill buy it staight away. i cant wait. i like how the sims can get sun burn and go ice skating. i think it will be one of the best because instead of being sunny all day and doing the same things the weather can change.

rock n roll can never stop being the best music
along with rap
sims 2 is a classic game .
Fave band:GreenDay
#106 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 8:58 PM
Default Consoles
Will seasons come out for console ever?
#107 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:44 PM
I think this is a very nice expansion. It really adds to the core game IMO, and it gives us some very nice graphics to boot. Hmmm... It's quite hard to actually give a detailed opinion when you haven't actually played the game yet. I think I will enjoy it, but yes, after a while there will be a list of things I think they should have added as well. I just hope the pool enhancements won't slow down my computer too much.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:40 AM
I'm not excited for it but i'll get it anyways. I'm just afraid it'll break my friggin computer like Pets did...grrr. I wasn't excited with pets either, so i wasnt dissapointed with it since i never wanted it very much in the first Place. Pets is lame I dont like them. I hopeee seasons is better than we all think it's gunna be.
Forum Resident
#109 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:55 AM
I'd love to see it, it sounds great, but darn it! i want them to put out a patch to fix seasons first! i can't ever play it when i install it! i've tried everything!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Instructor
#110 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 6:12 AM
Um, they have to release Seasons before they can patch it hun. :P

Dream
Forum Resident
#111 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 6:17 AM
I Mean Pets!!!! LOL! i'm tired!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Field Researcher
#112 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 6:21 AM
I'm pretty excited, must like everybody, I really hope they spend more time on it than pets. It seems like we are just the beta testers for pets, so we get all the bad glitches.

potterhead
call me bria
#113 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 6:29 AM
I'm so excited! I've already pre-ordered it. It sounds like the best expansion pack yet, I can't wait to play it.
Forum Resident
#114 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 3:29 PM
its not that bad... the graphics power needed???? WHAT... i once had a 6000 radeon with 32mb oif power but ten i upgraded it to a 9250+ 128mb power so...
Forum Resident
#115 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 2:50 PM
you know my comps not going to be very happy with all these ep's.

Cause i have my sims 2 on thes e settings

smooth edges-less
shadows-off
lighting- medium
graphic effects - off
testures - high
sim/object- high

oh a 1.8ghz proicessor i'll probably have to run it on low!!!
Forum Resident
#116 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 8:46 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. I think i want this as much as i wanted the original Sims 2 back in September 2004. Just under 6 weeks till Sims get weather! It looks so great, with all the gameplay it will add. Finally, a reason to leave the house and go outdoors! If that doesn't make me want it already, there's gardening, round pools, the slide, loads of activities. I can't wait. Whenever i watch the weather on the news, or experience 60mph winds (England's awful weather recently) and have people talk about the weather all day i think of Seasons which makes me want it more and more!
Forum Resident
#117 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 12:00 PM
when i saw seasons needed 8500 or higher raedeon i was like thats a leap but then i looked at my past eps and saw they all needed that i thoght ...oops
#118 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 10:47 PM
I do really, really look forwards to seasons. I am of course going to buy it when I can find it in the shops. I really look forwards to new sim careers. I have tried to download careers but they won't work in my game....
Test Subject
#119 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 12:34 PM
tingtong - turn off smooth edges entirely. Its really not that ugly and your game will run much faster. And turn off neighbor options and give yourself "small view". My comp isnt a lot faster than yours (saw the other thread) and my game runs very smoothly.

As for seasons - It seems to offer a lot of extra game play without infringing on normal sim routine. NL did this very well. Uni to a lesser extent. Pets quickly became annoying. We shall see. But yes I pre-ordered it.
Theorist
#120 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 12:50 PM
I was thinking, no not another one...(after Pets I am not impressed). But I do like the idea of the new careers. One is education, I think.
Anyhow, if I can get a 'deal' I'll get it. (Feb is my birthday so I usually get some $ from somewhere).

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#121 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 1:15 PM
I'm really excited. As I did for every other expansion pack (I have them all) I'll get it the day its realeased or the day after.
#122 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 8:35 AM
it is not that expensive , come on guys anyway i will buy this expansion pack in the exact release date because i want to my game complete :howdy:
#123 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 8:56 AM
I will definately buy this Expansion!

PS: kinneer, Glamour Life Stuff is really, really good!
#124 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 9:52 AM
it is nice to have weather in your sims 2 right? so i am so looking forward it :p
Test Subject
#125 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:13 AM
Yes! It sounds great and the video looks promising. I will try myself to wait for reviews before i install it...but its really hard!!

Living like a Duchess
Page 5 of 6