Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Eyes for TS3

by aikea guinea Posted 18th Jun 2009 at 2:00 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2009 at 8:01 AM by aikea guinea : Added information and fixed typo. Eventually added a comparison picture.

199 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Field Researcher
#76 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:29 AM
These are so much better than the EAxis ones, however, I cannot use them because they conflict with the Awesome mod. I am guessing they are a script mod. I hope that in the future, someone figures out how to untangle the mess of script coding that EA did in order to allow multiple mods instead of just one. If it cannot be done then this is going to be what kills The Sims 3 for me. I cannot continue with a game without my mods.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
These are so much better than the EAxis ones, however, I cannot use them because they conflict with the Awesome mod. I am guessing they are a script mod. I hope that in the future, someone figures out how to untangle the mess of script coding that EA did in order to allow multiple mods instead of just one. If it cannot be done then this is going to be what kills The Sims 3 for me. I cannot continue with a game without my mods.

I'm using both these and the Awesome mod without any problems; they are not in any way a script mod as far as I know. Try deleting your scriptCache.package and see if that fixes anything.

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:16 AM
you are brilliant~thanks & hope you can make more 0  0
╰  v ╯
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:05 AM
Thank you! Seriously, for me, you have now made the game worth buying! :D
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:42 AM
Now that I see a comparison: This mod is a definite improvement and I want the skin and hair mods as well. Good work!~ thanks!

I am, "The Man". I will get you down... Don't stick it to me... "Drink milk and be non-puntable"
Thank you Mimewhite for making the Seph trench coat.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 8:53 AM
Great work. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:26 AM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 9:39 AM
Thank you, thank you! I was just wondering when someone was gonna come up with eye mods! ^__^
Test Subject
#84 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:17 PM
I think these are great. I do hope you release the hair and some skintones in the future. There is hope for these homely sims after all. Thank you so much. Your work is great.
Test Subject
#85 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:06 PM
amazing
Field Researcher
#86 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
Thanks Aikea, The default eyes were ugly but these are simply beautiful!
I love your skintones and hair ;-)
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 2:48 PM
I've always admired your work for the sims 2 and now you've given me another reason to admire it even more.
Test Subject
#88 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:50 PM
my god finally a set of default replacement EPIC eyes ...! LOL.....amazing JOB!
Instructor
#89 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 4:48 PM
The eyes are lovely, but I would kill for that skintone x.x

Cheers!
Test Subject
#90 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:02 PM
They're gorgeous. Thank you! ^_^
Field Researcher
#91 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:33 PM
These are awesome. No more "souless" eyes! My sims look so much better now!

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:34 PM
HELP When I try to install it it says "acess to The Sims 3 Folder denied" What do I do???
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 5:47 PM
THANK YOU! I have been hoping someone would make defaults soon!

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted..." ~Jason Mraz(I'm Yours)
Test Subject
#94 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:04 PM
Yeah! finally something to improve the sims look in this game! thank you so much!
Now if someone would only make some nice hairs!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who stand by...and do nothing. Einstein
Test Subject
#95 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:24 PM
Thank God... TS3 eye defaults are freaking me out! Was praying for this download so, thank you so much for sharing.
Inventor
#96 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:54 PM
Amazing that you figured out how to do this so quickly, Thanks.

PS I love the model for the new eyes in the comparison pic.
Test Subject
#97 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 6:56 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!! The day I had the Sims 3, and I saw the ugly eyes of the sims, I said to myself "I really hope that one of the great creator of Mod The Sims, will make some better eyes!" So thanks again for your great work!!
Test Subject
#98 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:35 PM
Oh my God man, this is freakin' amazing. Wow! All hail the custom content ruler.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:47 PM
For this and the camera mod, I love you. You rock.

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 7:49 PM
Thanks for the picture comparison. Will Defiantly download when I'm done with the videos.
Page 4 of 8