Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 10:02 AM Last edited by sam&skye : 1st Dec 2022 at 11:05 AM.
Default Different light on hood streets viewed from different lots
I have radiance and seasons, and am using hood street replacements with matching overlays for lots.
One weird issue:

The streets around the neighbourhood (surrounding the lot, not ON the lot), viewed from lots, have different lighting. In most lots, they look warmer and match perfectly with the street overlay that was especially made for radiance & seasons. In only
some lots, I get the cold light that you see in the first screenshot. Suddenly it doesn't match the road overlay anymore.

Things I've tried/eliminated:
- Season/weather/time of day, I've compared some lots where all of these are the same. (Summer, midday, sun - so really as uncomplicated as it gets.)
- CC, obviously, including my street defaults & overlays (light is still different between different lots, see Screenshots)
- I haven't looked at TXMT's because the ones I know of are obviously fine... else I'd get the difference in all the lots. If it is that, then there's one floating about I haven't found, and is for some reason only used in a few lots??
- moving the lot to the catalog and putting it back doesn't help

So, it can't be an issue with any lighting mods, street replacements, or with the overlay. Really looks like it is some of the lots, for whatever reason. Any ideas??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Dec 2022 at 4:39 PM
In my experience, this is the radiance mod. I just added it myself, and I've noticed this as well. You have to follow the proper uninstallation for the Radiance mod to remove it completely from your game.
As for fixing it while you have the mod installed, that I don't know how to do