Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Modeling Career

by rspn99 Posted 25th Sep 2012 at 3:18 PM - Updated 27th Sep 2020 at 5:35 AM by rspn99 : General Corrections

193 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 102 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 4:56 PM
I'll make my own supermodel right now. Lol. Thanks
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 7:33 AM
OK, I figured it out. An outdated version of another mod I had installed was conflicting.
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 5:37 PM
Here I have translated it to norwegian!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ModellingStringTableNorwegian.zip (6.1 KB, 17 downloads)
Description: The Norwegian translate
Test Subject
#79 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 7:07 PM
Love the idea, but i'm having problem: my sim can't seem to go her work. The action just deletes its self and she can't go into the theater to work because of this. Do you know what could be the problem? I have wanted this for a looong time, so I hope you can help me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 9:43 AM
It doesn't work in my game please help me i download resource something and put all the thing in mod file but i did'nt download the custom career mod or something please help me about that
Test Subject
#81 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 11:41 PM
Is everything including the base-mod supposed to go into the packages folder?
Test Subject
#82 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 11:43 AM Last edited by wiwarez : 12th Feb 2013 at 1:58 PM.
I'm translating it into Italian In the string table file, is the "<KEY>Gameplay/Excel/Careers/Modelling:EntryLevel</KEY>" for male Sims and the following <KEY>Gameplay/Excel/Careers/Modelling:EntryLevel_Female</KEY> for females? I need to know it for a correct translation...
Test Subject
#83 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 11:18 AM
do you perform in places when you reach the top of the career track?
I LOVE IT BTW.
Scholar
#84 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 2:06 PM
danoon: If you're on any patch higher than 1.31, edit your Sims's career outfit. It's a known issue since 1.31 that if a career doesn't have a uniform set, sometimes they won't go to work. It's an EA issue, not the individual careers
gizar1172: Make sure you have Twallan's Careers Mod installed in your Mods/Packages folder. It should show up then
rosheda6: Do you mean Twallan's mod? If so, then only the Base mod is needed for the career to show up, the other modules do different things
wiwarez: Yes, that's right
Starpowerannika: I don't think it does, since that (at the moment) isn't possible to code

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 5:35 PM
Is this career available in 1.50 patch because mine isnt working and i really want to use it..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 5:30 AM
I LOVE This, Thank You So Much!
Scholar
#87 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 8:38 AM
kiwimon: Are you using Twallan's latest Careers Mod? If not, update that and it ought to work fine

Visit MissyHissy's Job Centre and MissyHissy's Job Centre Forum for additional career help.
Visit MissyHissy's Irish Dance Studio
The Daily Plumbob, a Sims 4 Gameplay blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 2:56 AM
r u going to update this for 1.50?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#89 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fall3n89
r u going to update this for 1.50?

Yes it works with patch 1.50.

For updates on my custom careers just click the link => RICHARD'S THE SIMS 3 CUSTOM CAREERS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 2:44 AM
Thank. You. So. Much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:28 PM
Thank you for this! I've been wanting such a thing since I first started playing, but the only other one I found didn't have Supermodel as the highest level, which I WASN'T too crazy about. >.< This one looks perfect!
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 3:47 PM
Does this work with University as i had to remove all my mods as i know they affect the game?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 7:43 PM
Hi, is this career linked to a lifetime wish? Maybe, music since it's at the theater?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 11:30 AM
If u need help with italian translation, I'm here for you
Test Subject
#95 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 5:29 PM
Thanks love this career x [I]
Test Subject
#96 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 5:32 PM
Can you make it for young adults to please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 1:46 PM
I second both of the posts above me. Please add it for young adult and update it please!
Test Subject
#98 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 7:37 AM
Issues
Hi, I'm very new to this site as I heard about the Modeling Career from a youtube video. I tried downloading the career mod from http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Careers+Phase+Thirteen but when I do "Safari can’t open the file because no available application can open it" message comes up. I really would like to play with this career and it's frustrating me that I cannot play it. I've tried googling the problem but nothing seems to work for me. Please help
Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 12:45 AM
My sim is supposed to convince someone to join the career, but there's no option for that. I'm not sure if I'm just not looking in the right place or what. Any help would be appreciated. ^.^ Otherwise, awesome mod! I haven't had any other issues at all.
Test Subject
#100 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 7:43 PM
Default French translation
Here it is! The french translation of your awesome career!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ModelingStringTableFrench.zip (6.6 KB, 74 downloads)
Description: French Translation
Page 4 of 8