Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 13-NOV-2015) Seasons & Barista Bar Beverages on the Coffee Machine

by icarus_allsorts Posted 16th Apr 2014 at 9:30 AM - Updated 12th Nov 2015 at 7:30 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 7:04 PM
didnt work for me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Melody.
didnt work for me

Do you happen to use any other script mods?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 6:20 AM
I LOVE this mod! The only issue I can see, is my Sims do too. Very much so. If they have the ingredient in their inventory, they live at the coffee machine... Just a heads up. Great work!
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 9:12 AM
I love this mod! I have been wanting something like this for a long time! However, when winter time comes my sims literally all swarm the machine at once trying to get all the holiday beverages. Like they freak out trying to get them so i have to hide the machines in the family inventory till winter is over.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:53 PM
@Inamorada, jenniempete & zacatack_8: Try the latest version and see if they make drinks less often now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 11:58 PM
I love this, thank you! Leave it up to you to make a terrific mod that is so useable in the game. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:46 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
#83 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 7:29 PM
I love this mod! But I was wondering.....is there any way to make it so Sims can stock beans/herbs *in* the coffee machines, instead of needing to have them in their personal inventory?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FioFioFio
is there any way to make it so Sims can stock beans/herbs *in* the coffee machines, instead of needing to have them in their personal inventory?

Coffee machines do not have an inventory and to provide them with one basically requires making a new object and replacing every coffee machine in the world with one... not really practical I'm afraid.
Test Subject
#85 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 1:26 AM
does this work with 1.63?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 9:58 AM
Is it possible, at some point, to make this compatible with Ani's Coffee mod? It takes at least 20 minutes (or longer, depending) for me to load a game, so saving and reloading isn't an entirely feasible fix. I'd really love to be able to use this mod, too. (Did I mention that I think your mods are ingenious? :P) Having to buy and place a big hulking barista bar in my house just to use its little coffee maker so my sims can make their fancy coffees is really super lame and impractical. So, I really want to use this, but want to be able to keep using Ani's mod, too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soap999
does this work with 1.63?

Another user has confirmed that it does

Quote: Originally posted by kitty.lorentz
Is it possible, at some point, to make this compatible with Ani's Coffee mod?

Wait have you actually experienced incompatibilities with both mods in your game (using the latest version of this mod)? This was an issue when I first released it but I'm pretty sure I've updated it to be compatible already.
Icy Spicy
#88 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 9:50 PM
This is an awesome mod .Do you have plans to add the herbal tea option to the store Tea set? Sorry for bothering you so many requests
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Do you have plans to add the herbal tea option to the store Tea set?

Not at the moment since I don't own it and I have no access to its code, sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 3:25 PM
For some reason, this kept escaping my notice despite wanting it desperately enough to start looking at tutorials for making it myself. I should have known, somehow, someone else had done this already. You have my eternal gratitude.
Test Subject
#91 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Do you happen to use any other script mods?

Um the only mod i have is the straberry bush one thingy
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#92 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Melody.
Um the only mod i have is the straberry bush one thingy

Do you mean douglasveiga's strawberry plant mod (http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=516243)? I've tested it myself and there should be no conflict between the mods. Just to confirm, do you have either University Life or Seasons installed?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:28 AM
You don't know how happy you made me with this mod!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#94 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 6:08 PM
i love this mod but the ani mod do i still got to reload for it or maybe i should update it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:09 AM
I can't believe I missed this mod until now!! <3 LOVE IT
THANKS POST
#96 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:06 PM
Thank you! I'm very happy that my sim friends have different drinks at their home :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:30 AM
Random question that has nothing to do with the mod... Where did you get that Christmas tree?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:53 PM
Great job. I find it silly that you can't even make hot chocolate at home.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thanks, this looks awesome! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:28 AM
Just discovered your mods - they're absolutely genius! Exactly what I would want to create if I knew how to mod.
Page 4 of 5