Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Dec 2022 at 4:15 AM
Default My sims don't show up in the simEnhancer
I would like to change the head of one of my sims but the only sims I can see are the townies and everyone else. The sims I created don't show up ! I don't know what could I do.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Dec 2022 at 7:37 PM
Are you sure you've set the program to the right neighborhood?

I've circled the pulldown box where you change the neighborhood number. And you can check in the pane below the sim selection bar to make sure the program is looking in the right folder.
Screenshots

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2022 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
Are you sure you've set the program to the right neighborhood?

I've circled the pulldown box where you change the neighborhood number. And you can check in the pane below the sim selection bar to make sure the program is looking in the right folder.

Yes, I am In the correct folder and neighborhood, that's why I found it really strange
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliassims
Yes, I am In the correct folder and neighborhood, that's why I found it really strange

OMG it is SOLVED ! I just opened the simEnhancer as an administrator and I can finally see my sims !! Thank you !
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliassims
OMG it is SOLVED ! I just opened the simEnhancer as an administrator and I can finally see my sims !! Thank you !

Glad to hear it's working for you now!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html