Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 10:39 AM
Default [WCIF] The Sims 1 graveyard :-?
I have not played the sims 1 for many moons and the sites that I want to go to are dead or you have to pay for
Best Dawn lnk page *Fanta sims & Kehlans* mostly don't work

-edit
wrong lnk too many tabs open :-p
https://www.angelfire.com/magic/bas...sims/links.html
TY

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 3:07 AM
A lot of sites are still up, including Simlogical, SimFreaks, SomeSimThings, Parsimonious, and so on. AwesomeExpression maintains a list of active sites.

A lot of old stuff has been collected at Treasured Twice. People also upload a lot of stuff to SimFileShare; one large collection of stuff from old websites is here.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 4:01 AM Last edited by AWESOMEGAMER : 28th Jan 2023 at 4:19 AM.
Thank You
You have saved the day.
I am so behind on Simming The 1 way :-D

This is totally rad but those two sites are not there but there are soooooooooooooooooooooo much more good cookies here, I do believe some anglefire sites are missing
But man this is so nice I just found the jackpot (❤ω❤)

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 9:04 AM
ok the found (The) Fanta Sims but non of the download lnks work :-? It looks I can find some items at that Simsfile share :-D *all smiles again*

NOTICE
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AWESOMEGAMER
Thank You
You have saved the day.

You're very welcome. Have fun!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 9:18 PM
ok the found (The) Fanta Sims but non of the download lnks work :-? It looks I can find some items at that Simsfile share :-D *all smiles again*

If you are still missing some FantaSims stuff, I have a lot and would be happy to share.

"Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world; whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers." -Lord Byron
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 12:30 AM
Oh please :-D TY
:-? Lphntschld is on this wonderful page. Is this on the yahoo groups page :-/ I am so unsure right now.
My PC is slow right now I am converting pictures *story of my life*, and the internet really and I mean REALLY dislikes my browser (Firefox) and device.
Me and this browser (another story of my life) are about to get an divorce (ring me up Opera)

NOTICE
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 11:43 AM
-anyone know where I can get one story house for lots 4 & 8
and I have no idea what this item
but you can change your sims clothing any time you want just like in cas in the game:-? and I have no idea where this item is a no welcome wagon (maybe this was a bush)

NOTICE
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jan 2023 at 7:11 PM
-anyone know where I can get one story house for lots 4 & 8
and I have no idea what this item
but you can change your sims clothing any time you want just like in cas in the game:-? and I have no idea where this item is a no welcome wagon (maybe this was a bush)

C&C Enterprises has a pile of clothes that works as a dresser and also allows you to get new clothes for your sim -- both regular clothes and pajamas, swimsuits, winter wear, and the "high-fashion" outfits the stars wear in Studio Town. C&C Enterprises no longer has an active site, but I host a few of their objects on my site, here: http://corylea.com/C&CSims1.html

I don't know where to find an object that disables the Welcome Wagon; if you find it, please let me know!

Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2023 at 12:27 PM
:-( I am still *going* to look for that welcome wagon, I have found a
-No visitors Sign-simlogial (the have a whole section of signs)
but that is not the same and I think some one has a *mute the door bell* not sure who, but that door bell just crawled up my spine when they rang it *bella and then is that Gunther Goth IDK. Ok I had on headphones bu man was it annoying, and I am super afraid to hear out of my TV *my computer is on a TV* a smart roku TV* I just might die of shock.
Oh wow I just realize I have never played this game on this tv before, no wonder I was flipping out 4k sound on this game is amazing :-o and looks bananas (o.0)
this tv is 2yo :-O the visual is AMAZING :-o

NOTICE