Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 3:37 PM
The Sims 1 Custom Content Sites
Does anyone know any active sites where you can download CC to TS1? I would be happy if you could link them belove.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ricardé
Does anyone know any active sites where you can download CC to TS1? I would be happy if you could link them belove.

There are LOTS! Still!

Hacks and Hacked Objects
Simlogical has a lot of stuff I wouldn't want to be without, especially the sign that gets rid of the roaches and raccoon and other pests.

Some Sim Things has a ton of useful objects.

Gnohmon has many useful things, including a computer that offers a lot more than only 3 jobs per day.

Corylea (er, that's me) has a lot of stuff; especially useful is the mod that eliminates relationship decay.

Heads and Clothes
Parsimonious has a lot of nice ones.

Sim Freaks has a lot of nice heads and also has the meshes that many head makers use.

There are a bunch more, too; Awesome Expression has a useful list of active Sims 1 sites.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
There are LOTS! Still!

Hacks and Hacked Objects
Simlogical has a lot of stuff I wouldn't want to be without, especially the sign that gets rid of the roaches and raccoon and other pests.

Some Sim Things has a ton of useful objects.

Gnohmon has many useful things, including a computer that offers a lot more than only 3 jobs per day.

Corylea (er, that's me) has a lot of stuff; especially useful is the mod that eliminates relationship decay.

Heads and Clothes
Parsimonious has a lot of nice ones.

Sim Freaks has a lot of nice heads and also has the meshes that many head makers use.

There are a bunch more, too; Awesome Expression has a useful list of active Sims 1 sites.

Thank you for your list! Everything that you listed is great! I've downloaded your No Friends For Fame Carrer Mod and Parasimonious is a CC Heaven!