Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 19th April 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated Today at 11:19 AM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 12
Test Subject
#201 Old 1st Jan 2020 at 4:15 PM
i keep getting LE's from this idk why
Test Subject
#202 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 10:35 AM
This mod is not working with the latest patch update for me.
Icy Spicy
#203 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Is there anyway to update these mods to work with Andrew's Craft Enabler and Leniad's menus that use the "snippet2" files? They won't work together but I love both these creator's recipes. Also love the recipes from Laurenbell, Sryslysims, and Brazenlotus' recipes. Would love to have all these systems work together?

Sorry that would be too much work for me and I have limited time
Icy Spicy
#204 Old 22nd Jan 2020 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackButlerFanRini
i keep getting LE's from this idk why

Can you attach the LE file here ?

Quote: Originally posted by cekaai
This mod is not working with the latest patch update for me.

Hmm..this patch did not change anything related to resources used in this mod. What issue are you having ? Do the menus appear ? Interactions ?
Scholar
#205 Old 18th Feb 2020 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
Is there anyway to update these mods to work with Andrew's Craft Enabler and Leniad's menus that use the "snippet2" files? They won't work together but I love both these creator's recipes. Also love the recipes from Laurenbell, Sryslysims, and Brazenlotus' recipes. Would love to have all these systems work together?

They do work together. I use all of them.
Forum Resident
#206 Old 20th Feb 2020 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
They do work together. I use all of them.

Seriously? I get pages and pages of L.E's. I guess I could just ignore all the exceptions and see what happens? I also use Srsly's Cooking Overhaul Mod. :p
Test Subject
#207 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 4:03 PM Last edited by AlRoke : 22nd Feb 2020 at 9:21 PM.
Where can instructions be found on how to create a drink for this mod? Like I don't mean any fancy tutorial, just some general instructions.

I already have a custom mesh cloned from a basegame glass, so I assume that adding a new recipe tuning will be the most important part, although I assume just adding one won't magically make it show up in your custom drink picker, so what's/where's the secret sauce.
Instructor
#208 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 6:32 PM
Selecting to brew a pot of a custom tea gives this LastException error

Quote:
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>189364b264242a725e7b7403</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-03-25 12:28:49</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.61.15.1020-1.200.000.440.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>crafting_interactions.py:643</categoryid><desyncid>189364b264242a725e7b7403</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'use_ingredients') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 516, in _run_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 193, in _show_picker_dialog File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 206, in _create_dialog File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 787, in _setup_dialog File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 643, in picker_rows_gen AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'use_ingredients' rtim=0 ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#209 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 7:49 PM
There's an extra period at the end of the filename of your latest update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#210 Old 2nd May 2020 at 10:01 PM
Thank you for your work!
Here are some russian translations, happy to help)

406BA69B: Приготовить особые напитки
678608C2: Заказать особые напитки
154EC359: Благодарим за заказ! Напиток, заказанный {0.SimFirstName} находится в {M0.his}{F0.her} инвентаре.
3C1B1E8A: Взять особый напиток
26D40672: Взять алкогольный напиток
7EEE2970: Заказать алкогольный напиток
8DE68702: Разместить особый напиток
768950A8: Дать особый напиток
8D7A32E5: Дать особый напиток
34117A8B: Дать особый напиток {2.SimFirstName}
C22C4E0A: Взять особый напиток для малыша
EC07793B: Заварить чайник особого чая
55ABCE1A: Заварить особый чай
645A26A4: Сварить особый кофе
Icy Spicy
#211 Old 13th May 2020 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NateTheL0ser
Selecting to brew a pot of a custom tea gives this LastException error

Sorry for late reply! It has been fixed

Quote: Originally posted by Thaddian
There's an extra period at the end of the filename of your latest update.

That was a typo! But the script should function as it should. Thank you for pointing it out. I had totally missed that

Quote: Originally posted by Ksuha_0594
Thank you for your work!
Here are some russian translations, happy to help)

406BA69B: Приготовить особые напитки
678608C2: Заказать особые напитки
154EC359: Благодарим за заказ! Напиток, заказанный {0.SimFirstName} находится в {M0.his}{F0.her} инвентаре.
3C1B1E8A: Взять особый напиток
26D40672: Взять алкогольный напиток
7EEE2970: Заказать алкогольный напиток
8DE68702: Разместить особый напиток
768950A8: Дать особый напиток
8D7A32E5: Дать особый напиток
34117A8B: Дать особый напиток {2.SimFirstName}
C22C4E0A: Взять особый напиток для малыша
EC07793B: Заварить чайник особого чая
55ABCE1A: Заварить особый чай
645A26A4: Сварить особый кофе

Thank you!
Test Subject
#212 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 4:44 AM
Hello! Is this compatible with the latest patch for Eco Living?

Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#213 Old 11th Jun 2020 at 7:50 PM
Does this need an update for Eco/Patch 1.63?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#214 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 4:25 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
#215 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 2:50 PM
I'm just curious if it's my game or not. I'm updated to the latest version of S4. The "problem" that I'm having with the mod is that my sims want to make custom drinks constantly. The option to make nectar drinks keeps coming up and I have to click it off. I am using the nectar making mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#216 Old 2nd Jul 2020 at 12:10 AM
<3 AWESOME!!! <3
Test Subject
#217 Old 12th Jul 2020 at 9:33 PM
Default Script Missing
The update is missing the Script. I have wondered for over a month why the mod was not working - there is only "one" file in the updated version. I had to use the script from the 3rd option in the download section in order to get the mod to work...
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 13th Jul 2020 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VASaphhire
The update is missing the Script. I have wondered for over a month why the mod was not working - there is only "one" file in the updated version. I had to use the script from the 3rd option in the download section in order to get the mod to work...

I just downloaded the updated version of this and the script file is there.

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Test Subject
#219 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 1:34 AM
That's great for you - not sure how your comment helps me, but glad you felt the need to post. I will wait for the creator to comment.
Lab Assistant
#220 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 7:49 PM
That's great for you - not sure how your comment helps me, but glad you felt the need to post. I will wait for the creator to comment.

It's to let you know that there is a script file available.

Just a lady who loves books, video games, cosplay and modeling! Feel free to add and befriend me: https://www.facebook.com/Nightingale211/
Test Subject
#221 Old 15th Jul 2020 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightingale21
It's to let you know that there is a script file available.

But it's not available when I download under option 2 "for me"... there is only one download item - now, the last option, there are two items, but it's not really working - this platform is sharing ones personal experience in hopes of assistance - did not receive that from your post. Nevertheless, it's pointless to check the thread if the creator doesn't respond...
Test Subject
#222 Old 22nd Jul 2020 at 8:26 PM
But it's not available when I download under option 2 "for me"... there is only one download item - now, the last option, there are two items, but it's not really working - this platform is sharing ones personal experience in hopes of assistance - did not receive that from your post. Nevertheless, it's pointless to check the thread if the creator doesn't respond...

Did you try to redownload the mod after it didn't work the first day you commented about the missing file? I checked and the download worked fine for me today, but if MTS is still giving you issues with the download, icemunmun (who works on this mod) has a Blogspot account where you can download the mod through simfileshare; just click where it says "alternate link for download" at the top of the page and get the 2 bottom files that begin with "mtsfoodgroup_drinks".
Test Subject
#223 Old 31st Jul 2020 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wanderingghost
Did you try to redownload the mod after it didn't work the first day you commented about the missing file? I checked and the download worked fine for me today, but if MTS is still giving you issues with the download, icemunmun (who works on this mod) has a Blogspot account where you can download the mod through simfileshare; just click where it says "alternate link for download" at the top of the page and get the 2 bottom files that begin with "mtsfoodgroup_drinks".

Yeah, I tried that and for some reason, the hot chocolate drinks for the coffee/tea maker don't even show up, get LE errors, and don't even see the beers. In the alternate download the script is there, but not sure why script file is not present in this site... maybe conflicting with other mods I have. I don't know LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#224 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 3:49 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 4:44 AM
Wanted to thank you for this mod. Is it by any chance still working with the Sept 2020 update? Thanks again!
Page 9 of 12