Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Florence Nightingale's Memorial Hospital

by Mykuska Posted 20th Apr 2015 at 6:05 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2015 at 9:29 AM by Mykuska

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 5:06 PM
Looks great. Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:50 AM
I just wanna say thank the Heavens that you added all the CC in the Mods folder. I saw the huge list and the thought of having to download each one almost made me NOT get this hospital. But, I downloaded it!! And can I also say thank you for having it medium sized and one floor.
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 10:36 AM
How do I use this hospital instead of the original in-game one, I have everything from the zip file installed in my game, and it shows up in the community gallery bit, I just want to find out how to use it properly without breaking the career progression of one of my sims who works at the existing hospital.

Every 3 seconds a child dies of poverty. Make this stop. Make Poverty History!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr_Moo
How do I use this hospital instead of the original in-game one, I have everything from the zip file installed in my game, and it shows up in the community gallery bit, I just want to find out how to use it properly without breaking the career progression of one of my sims who works at the existing hospital.

1. Save your game (if some problem occur).

2. Go to work as you go.

3. Then write this cheats to console:
bb.enablefreebuild (will open build mode for this lots)
bb.moveobjects on (highly recommend)

4. Then put hospital on the lot from gallery.

I didn´t lose any progress (daily or profession).
Sometimes bug occur (for example can't use some hospital stuff - so if this happend just move them little and then put them back. It is recommend to do not delete any of the hospital stuff !).

Hospital is less buggy than police station. Don't have any problems my 3 sims use it (if you have more than one sims you will need to change lot with all of them).

Variety is the spice of life.
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 5:27 AM
I don't see any goals when I go to work as Doctor. Could it be because i'm running on a lower version then the current version of Sims 4?

If that's the case how can I return to the default hospital?

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HoundDog21
I don't see any goals when I go to work as Doctor. Could it be because i'm running on a lower version then the current version of Sims 4?

If that's the case how can I return to the default hospital?

Thanks.

Don't know if it is a problem. Cheat bb.enablefreebuild comes with this patch and more info can be find here .
You can change default hospital from the gallery if you save it there.
Each new sims start with the default hospital. So i recommend you this /if you don't save the default hospital to the gallery/:

1. Do new sims.
2. Find him a doctor career and go to work.
3. Save this default hospital to the gallery.
4. Then start play with your old doctor sim.
5. Go to work with him/her and replace my hospital with default from gallery.

PS: This hidden lots have a lot of problems. But me and my friends who use mine rebuild of police station or hospital don't have any. Don't know what is real problem. Some players can't change this type of lot because they lost progress in career. For me this problem never occur /i have original game with all patch and stuff/. So i highly recommend to save your game before this change or start play new game /with new sim/!

Test Subject
#82 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 2:06 PM Last edited by HoundDog21 : 19th Jul 2015 at 7:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mykuska
Don't know if it is a problem. Cheat bb.enablefreebuild comes with this patch and more info can be find here .
You can change default hospital from the gallery if you save it there.
Each new sims start with the default hospital. So i recommend you this /if you don't save the default hospital to the gallery/:

1. Do new sims.
2. Find him a doctor career and go to work.
3. Save this default hospital to the gallery.
4. Then start play with your old doctor sim.
5. Go to work with him/her and replace my hospital with default from gallery.

PS: This hidden lots have a lot of problems. But me and my friends who use mine rebuild of police station or hospital don't have any. Don't know what is real problem. Some players can't change this type of lot because they lost progress in career. For me this problem never occur /i have original game with all patch and stuff/. So i highly recommend to save your game before this change or start play new game /with new sim/!
Hmm okay. I'm patched to version 1.7 currently so I do have the freebuild cheat. I do notice one thing though that might be causing this issue i'm not too sure though. Everytime I place down your hospital it always says that an object has been removed cause i'm missing content. Do you know why this could occur? I obviously have GTW lol.

EDIT: It appears that even the normal hospital is giving me the same problem. I'll have to re-install the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HoundDog21
Hmm okay. I'm patched to version 1.7 currently so I do have the freebuild cheat. I do notice one thing though that might be causing this issue i'm not too sure though. Everytime I place down your hospital it always says that an object has been removed cause i'm missing content. Do you know why this could occur? I obviously have GTW lol.

EDIT: It appears that even the normal hospital is giving me the same problem. I'll have to re-install the game.

OKAY i made new lot and i realised that information about "one object has been removed ..." also appear and i am 100% sure i have all of them (i tried it in game with only used items from that lot and i have everything as i have with all of my mods). So maybe this is just origin problem.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 7:19 PM
<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 3:25 PM
Awesome. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#86 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 2:53 PM
Amazing ... I have no words! It's a beautiful hospital, the interior decor is lovely I love it! I would've downloaded and installed on my game! And I had fun doing these pictures ...
https://www.facebook.com/casmar.sim...24780127&type=3

I want to build my own hospital, but when I saw yours I've been amazed! A million thanks for sharing such wonderful creation!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#87 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by casmar
Amazing ... I have no words! It's a beautiful hospital, the interior decor is lovely I love it! I would've downloaded and installed on my game! And I had fun doing these pictures ...
https://www.facebook.com/casmar.sim...24780127&type=3

I want to build my own hospital, but when I saw yours I've been amazed! A million thanks for sharing such wonderful creation!

Thank you .

Test Subject
#88 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 12:43 PM
Thanks for this amazing hospital! I really want to use it but I think I am doing something wrong. I followed your steps but I just can't place the lot. It says you can't place it while playing. I brought my sim to work, used the cheats and then went to the gallery but It just won't work. Can you help me?

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#89 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 6:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wendyy21
Thanks for this amazing hospital! I really want to use it but I think I am doing something wrong. I followed your steps but I just can't place the lot. It says you can't place it while playing. I brought my sim to work, used the cheats and then went to the gallery but It just won't work. Can you help me?

Thanks!

i am sorry for the late reply. I don't have time to play PC and S4 .
Did you go on default lot?
Did you use bb.enablefreebuild cheat? Was build mod active?

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#90 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:22 AM
Hi Mykuska,

I'm enjoy so much playing with your Hospital and PD. Thanks for sharing them.
On the other hand, are you planning to create a Science Center? The existing one is quite depressing. Thanks in advance for your response.
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 6:34 AM
Has anyone else had the issue of all of the NPC doctors and nurses at the hospital wearing strange outfits, hats, glasses etc.? Everything seemed fine until I installed the mod & put it into the game. I didn't save the original hospital either, so I'm not sure what to do. I just don't feel like a man in his underwear or a woman in tights, a bathing suit and heels should be treating patients lol.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cat_anne621
Has anyone else had the issue of all of the NPC doctors and nurses at the hospital wearing strange outfits, hats, glasses etc.? Everything seemed fine until I installed the mod & put it into the game. I didn't save the original hospital either, so I'm not sure what to do. I just don't feel like a man in his underwear or a woman in tights, a bathing suit and heels should be treating patients lol.

I've been having this same "weird clothing" problem, but with a different mod. Hope you find a solution!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#93 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cat_anne621

Hmm i have this problem only with Zerbu's mods for example food bar ... but with police station and hospital don't. I just rebuild default lot and give some CC items (no cloth).
I will try this hospital with my new save again and will see if this bug occur.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Garkman
Hi Mykuska,

I'm enjoy so much playing with your Hospital and PD. Thanks for sharing them.
On the other hand, are you planning to create a Science Center? The existing one is quite depressing. Thanks in advance for your response.

Hello thx for idea .
Last days i don't have time to play PC (have so so much new projects in work) but when i have time i will look on it.
I don't play as a scientist so don't know how this lot looks.
But i start to see some ideas in my head

PS: i have unfinished photoatelier, also some shops and market place ...

Field Researcher
#95 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 5:33 AM
Awesome!
Hello thx for idea .
Last days i don't have time to play PC (have so so much new projects in work) but when i have time i will look on it.
I don't play as a scientist so don't know how this lot looks.
But i start to see some ideas in my head

PS: i have unfinished photoatelier, also some shops and market place ...

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Cheers

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Field Researcher
#96 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 5:46 AM
Weird Clothes
Hmm i have this problem only with Zerbu's mods for example food bar ... but with police station and hospital don't. I just rebuild default lot and give some CC items (no cloth).
I will try this hospital with my new save again and will see if this bug occur.

The issue was caused by More Staff at Hospital mod by An_dz not by the hospital. He already updated the mod by October 16th.

One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them, One Sim to bring them all, And with bodyshop bind them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 3:12 AM
love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 4th Dec 2015 at 7:03 PM
How do you install do I put all the files from Mods folder separate into the mods folder on my game and what about the tray folder?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#99 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slytherin
How do you install do I put all the files from Mods folder separate into the mods folder on my game and what about the tray folder?

Mods files to Mods for example:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods

Tray files to Tray for example:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray

Test Subject
#100 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 4:03 AM
After the update I downloaded this lot and put it in my game, the nurses and doctors are walking around in weird clothes with weird hats that look like animals on their head wish I could post a pic smh they are not wearing the right clothes for working in the hospital....is there a fix for this?
Page 4 of 5