Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#226 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 3:12 AM
Look at this little angel!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#227 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 8:54 PM
Default Because she is just cute and fun to play....
Amonisha Davis--photo taken at her home...
New in town, she just wants to fit in and have lots of friends. Her career is important to her and she is looking for Mr. Right (or maybe a few Mr. Rights..)

Partying at that Crypto Club...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#228 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 7:27 PM
This is my first time posting a picture on modthesims.....hope the format is okay.

And...

Lovely ladies, girls!
Test Subject
#229 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 9:26 PM

^ My favorite sim at the moment. :lovestruc I don't know why she did this, but it looks cute! She was born in-game.

^ One of my hipster-sims
Scholar
#230 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 11:26 AM
Anne-Marie goes walkies. At least she, unlike her dog Misfit, is housetrained.

Temperance decided to go outside and play in the rainpuddles during a thunderstorm. While pregnant.

...Oh lord, "Thunder" not only starts with a "T," it has an "H" in it as well. And her mother's name is "Tempest." Oy. Thunder it is, then.

Jane goes for a stroll 'round her parents' yard with stray wolf Belle. Belle is one of three Strangetown wolves named Belle, all of which are white. And each of the three Belles can't stand the other ones.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Test Subject
#231 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 10:29 PM
Default Rose

Lab Assistant
#232 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 6:36 AM
Some of my favorite ladies from Strangetown:

Io Leong: She's the youngest of a set of quadriplets, and is also the only quad who has alien features WITH normal sim skin. After marrying her high school sweetie, she gave birth to a set of triplets. (They honestly look nothing like her *thank God*).

Cyllene *green girl* and Thebe: Io's older sisters. Cyllene is technically the eldest of the quadruplets, followed by their brother Calliso, and then Thebe and Io. Cyllene married her childhood friend Tanav and together they have four sons and a daughter. Thebe on the other hand never married, but has a daughter (by her own cousin's EX-fiancee sad to say).

Kiicha Hopi: Just recently graduated college. Once worked in an off campus Gentleman's club known as, 'The Naughty Minx'

Fuyumi Hisakawa: Strict yet loving parent (and now grandmother) who enjoys reading and playing on the stupid glitched piano outside her apartment. *secretly frustrated*
Scholar
#233 Old 12th Aug 2014 at 5:27 PM
You've got a lot of variation in your game, Yaoilicious. I love it!

These two are custom made townies.

My Gen 4 prettacy heiress, Abbie.

Her twin sister Peggy.

Bonus!
Instructor
#234 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 2:23 AM
Cleaning out old pictures here is a sim, I used to have

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#235 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 1:46 PM

Eppie Curian is pretty strict with Piff - where their interests collide. "Ma! I wanted to get on Simbook before the schoolbus came."
"Then you should've gotten up earlier than me."

Jovita Hawkins is delighted to have a little girl she can name after her beloved late abuela, Eneida.

In order to get well quickly without infecting the other girls in the sorority, Ginevra spends a lot of her first day at Tri-Var reading alone in her room. Not exactly the life she was expecting from the Greek!

I made an adult clone of Angel Hart to playtest something, and she turned out to be very serious about her musical career.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#236 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 3:42 PM
Default Moved in
The latest woman to come into the Bunny house and taking the latest boy who grew into a adult.

Wonder what she is up too.
Mad Poster
#237 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 1:40 AM

Brandi Smith would like to see more of her granddaughters Madeleine, Alicia and Danielle Broke. It's a shame that they don't live with her, really - she'd love to be a hands-on grandma, and she misses having Dustin around the place. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in luck: her daughter Elizabeth, who stills lives at home, just got abducted by aliens - Brandi's going to have a green-skinned grandbaby to take care of! :-) And she has another grandchild on the way, as well - daughter-in-law Sharla is also pregnant, finally!
Field Researcher
#238 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:49 PM
Ambitious Amanda...

Scholar
#239 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 11:57 AM

A couple of my favourite Sims. Excuse the very pink livingroom, it's the set for a story. You can see parts of the house owner in the corner.
Instructor
#240 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 4:12 PM Last edited by pizza : 4th Sep 2014 at 12:15 PM.
My latest sim, Laura
Lab Assistant
#241 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM
Colette Kimbrell, 3rd gen Legacy heiress. She's an adult now, expecting twins.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#242 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 8:28 AM
I usually feature more than one sim per post, but today I think I'll make an exception.

This is Aimee Imaginary. She is... well.. imaginary. You know how on Ts3 children are able to interact with a little friend no one else can see? Well I did the same thing for my sim.. sort of. Long story short, I hated playing one particular household because there was only one child born to the couple and I wanted to keep it that way (to prevent overpopulation). Little Maggie (aforementioned child) had friends who occasionally came over, but that wasn't enough, so I pretty much created a kid her age and moved her onto the lot. As fa as actual gameplay goes, other sims can and WILL interact with her, but for story purposes I don't let them. Maggie is supposed to be the only person who can see, talk, or feel her. Aimee usually only shows up whenever Maggie is feeling lonely or bored and needs a friend. She has been in the family since childhood and has grown with Maggie over the years (though she didn't attend college with her).

Aimee is the only fantasy sim residing in Strangetown (well unless you count townie vampires or aliens). She still holds most of Maggie's childlike innocence, and sometimes gets frustrated with Maggie as an adult (Adult Maggie doesn't like riding bikes or playing with stuffed animals anymore)

She shows up to greet Maggie on her wedding day (and even photobombs one of the family pictures)

.... And even shows up at one of the housewarming parties. Like any child, she can be mischievous.
Scholar
#243 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:23 AM

I totally didn't expect Marla Biggs to change into these undergarments upon becoming an adult...and I like it! Very suitable for the Monty wife she will be....omigosh, those shoes! Adorable, aren't they?
Mad Poster
#244 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:59 PM

Ginevra Hawkins and Sarah Ruben got off to kind of a rocky start when Ginevra pledged Tri-Var.

But they have a lot in common, and were soon getting along just fine. "Okay, now it's time for your official Tri-Var makeover!"
"Membership comes with a makeover?"
"Sure. It's tradition!"

Ginevra was kind of dubious about letting somebody else mess with her hair, especially when Sarah got out the bottle of dye, but - "That's - it's kind of like my hair is letting people know I'm not taking things too seriously right now, without my having to say anything! And it matches my t-shirt!"

Ginevra then tackles the problem of the Late Ivy Copur, who was initially reluctant. She had, after all, already had her own Tri-Var makeover, ages ago. But since then she's died, haunted, been resurrected, and come out of the closet. She's changed a lot, and her hair should, too. Ginevra promises to leave her enough hair to hide behind, and keeps her word.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#245 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:05 PM

Bella Goth loves playing cards, and often can't resist posing as Lady Luck.

Stella Roth, by contrast, adores talking on the telephone and throwing parties. Combining the two by planning parties over the phone is even better!
Test Subject
#246 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:07 PM
Default Pic Test: first pic post
Ok, so here are a few test pics just to make sure i'm doing this right, i really hope it works.
If it does i will do more later with some CC creds xD

First elf sim Auroriel Erendil of my Lothlorien lot

Catera Pillara Absalom and Alice Liddell of my Wonderland lot

ok testing one two three here goes xD
Ok so it works but how can i make them bigger like all the rest?
Mad Poster
#247 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:07 PM
In my case, the only way I could get bigger pictures was to change from photobucket to Flickr. I don't know what the difference is between some photobucket accounts - some people get to control the size of their pictures when posting to newsgroups, and some can't. If you can figure it out, please share the information!

Dove Hawkins karaokes like she means it - because she does!

Sharla Ottomas went down to the new beauty store in Strangetown, (Comb Up and See Me Sometime, Jessie Pilferson, Prop.) and she thinks her new teen makeover is very sophisticated and classy.

Her mother Samantha has also submitted herself to Jessie's magic chair, and bonds with Mary Gavigan (here to upgrade from home perm to pro) while waiting for Sharla to finish.

Next door at 60ish Road to Nowhere, Jasmine Worthington's new entertainment venue, Monica Bratford Curious is cheerfully philosophical about Jessie's slip-up when dealing with her pregnancy hair as she cheers on DJ in her conquest of the slopes. Monica is all about female solidarity - especially while she's pregnant.

Theorist
#248 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 11:12 PM
Meghan Carter (a Sim I created)

Cassandra Goth

Hannah Bell

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Test Subject
#249 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:11 AM

Florence Delarosa selling to PT 9. She was happy to see him again. They had met the day before and she had found him fascinating. She had never met an alien before, and Florence loves non-Sims.

As also shown here. Florence gladly greets the wolves that flock in her yard and wants to get to know them. I have a feeling she won't just be a Sim her whole life!
Field Researcher
#250 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 3:02 PM
Carlie Welden
Page 10 of 31