Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 2:31 AM
supernaturals being extinct
while playing my game in my family of witches of 6rd generation i realized that it was getting harder and harder to have witches (i had 3 babies all of them human) but my two sims being purebred wizards, i also realized that the neighborhood supernaturals were also disappearing (mine game started with 14 witches 7 werewolfs and 5 vampires and 6 fairies, ended with 5 witches 2 of them being from my family 0 fairies 4 werewolfs and 3 vampires) (I'm not counting nps) wait know how this is possible. love to play with supernaturals more this and really boring
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 6:48 AM
For the neighborhood supernaturals, it’s likely that they either died or were emigrated out of town by the game. You can prevent future emigrations by using NRAAS Story Progression.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 2:53 AM
If you would like specific Sims to become occults, NRAAS' Master Controller will allow you to specify what occult state someone is (including adding multiple occult states if you have Hybrid).

If you just want more occults and don't care who ends up what, use testingcheatsenabled true, then shift click on your mail box. There will be a menu that's something like "supernatural population control". Each time you select the occult state, about 3 random sims will become that occult state.

The non-mod way is to get your alchemy up and start throwing potions at random sims but that takes a while to do (since the occult change potions are level 7 and up).