Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Baby Swing - New Mesh - By Request

by rebecah Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 6:37 AM - Updated 6th Apr 2010 at 2:56 PM by rebecah : update info

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 6:33 PM
OhMyGosh! I have been looking for something like this for like months! Thanks SOOOO much!!

Color tags do not work in sigs
Test Subject
#27 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 6:47 PM
I love it!
The way Sims hold the infents when they take them out is funny!
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:17 PM
Thanks so very much for all your very nice comments. I really appreciate them.
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:46 PM
WOW this is a great thing we need stuff for infants!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:48 PM
Thank you so much!
This is absolutely adorable!
My boy was never a big fan of his swing. He did, however, love his walker.
Next project? *hint hint* lol!

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ashenwolfe
Thank you so much!
This is absolutely adorable!
My boy was never a big fan of his swing. He did, however, love his walker.
Next project? *hint hint* lol!

Wow did you read my mind or what? I'm trying to get one to work right now.
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 10:06 PM
Great idea!!!
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:11 AM
curious ide how about a carseat or bouncer??
Forum Resident
#34 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:08 AM
this is great!!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:18 PM
thx u! its really cute... i dont know if it moves but anyway its great!
Instructor
#36 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:22 PM
Sweet as my son says. I am constantly telling my sims "pick those babies up".

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tylersada
Sweet as my son says. I am constantly telling my sims "pick those babies up".

I hate that myself. I do not think that's a very realistic part of the game myself. I sure would never leave an infant to lie on the floor.
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:29 PM
Mines just stopped working
It was fine til yesterday when I got the mum to put the infent in but all she did was place the baby on the floor in front of her.
Tres weird
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:27 PM
Thanks rebecah for the wonderful download I love that is available for both the babies and the toddlers and I will definately be using this for the toddlers I would love to with the babies but I'm kinda computer dumb and afraid to mess with things I don't understand like running in windows. Does that just make the screen smaller? Anways this is really nice keep up the great work and thank you again for sharing your time and talent
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monalisa
Thanks rebecah for the wonderful download I love that is available for both the babies and the toddlers and I will definately be using this for the toddlers I would love to with the babies but I'm kinda computer dumb and afraid to mess with things I don't understand like running in windows. Does that just make the screen smaller? Anways this is really nice keep up the great work and thank you again for sharing your time and talent

Yes, window mode is a smaller screen. It also usually starts faster that's what I like most about it. Maybe I should create a different set just for toddlers and have it increase their fun and maybe have them learn a skill from using the item.

It seems that it will work sometimes and other times it doesn't I asked for help on this matter but haven't gotten any response.

I have found that the walker seems to work the best for infants.
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:26 PM
after you turn the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true on, what do you do next? Also, this is a great item!
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jamieannkrueger
after you turn the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true on, what do you do next? Also, this is a great item!

It just need to be enabled to use for infants. I've found that these items work at time and for some unknown reason don't work at other times. I though it had to do with windows mode but have found that really does not make a difference. I think there may be some kind of random code in it that prevents it from working from time to time. For the most part it works for me but have found on occasion the sims will not put the infants in it.

For toddlers it has always worked.
Test Subject
#43 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:36 PM
Ok, thanks. I guess I'm not lucky with it. I've tried with a few babies, haven't with toddlers yet, maybe I'll give that a shot. Are you still working on the high chair for infants? I also think that would be awesome! Great work!
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
I have all EP's so it is possible that you need to have one of the EP's for this to work sorry I have no way to test it without all EP's.

You may also need to use this cheat:
boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true

I actually have all the EP's and the swing worked fine for me until I put a maxis highchair on the lot and then it stopped working. Removing the highchair and restarting did not fix it. Removing the highchair, deleting the cache and then restarting the game did. This maybe an issue where fix integrity did not fix the instance or group correctly
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormwench
I actually have all the EP's and the swing worked fine for me until I put a maxis highchair on the lot and then it stopped working. Removing the highchair and restarting did not fix it. Removing the highchair, deleting the cache and then restarting the game did. This maybe an issue where fix integrity did not fix the instance or group correctly

Oh thanks you so much I'll check this out. I did do the fix integrity but maybe I need to do it again for each item. Worth a shot.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:50 PM
the best like nomale just the best thanks for shearing

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Test Subject
#47 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 4:21 PM Last edited by VPEmigh : 12th Jul 2007 at 4:25 PM. Reason: I misspelled word
I :lovestruc Sims2, but I don't know how you can create the objects you are talking about, can someone please fill me in?

in luv wit mi sim hubii!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VPEmigh
I :lovestruc Sims2, but I don't know how you can create the objects you are talking about, can someone please fill me in?

There are lots of tutorials here on MTS2. Click the Create button at the top of this screen about and inch down 4th option. Then click tutorials.
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 4:35 PM
cuteee xx
Test Subject
#50 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 4:35 PM
cuteee xx
Page 2 of 3