Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#401 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 8:56 PM
I know it's just custom content, but I love pretty bedrooms, and getting patterns & colors to be coordinated, like the circular pattern on the bedspread and the wallpaper.

um, this one needed a lacy bed-skirt

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Inventor
#402 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 2:56 PM

Dining room I've made recently, while building "modern' house.
Inventor
#403 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 8:44 PM
Inventor
#404 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 6:25 PM
Bakery I made today:

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#405 Old 11th Apr 2018 at 8:05 PM
That's a use for the bow-ed doors I wouldn't have thought of but they go well in a girly bakery.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#406 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 22nd Apr 2018 at 12:38 AM.
Oh wow, you did great. This is beautiful.
This round carpet looks amazing too. Too thick though, will eat homework, newspapers and magazines, but still, very pretty!
ETA To whoever disagreed with me, try it for yourself. Anything that is thicker than these placeable on floor-objects, will hide them. Making it very hard to find afterward. I am speaking from experience here.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#407 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 8:23 AM
Man, i just love your style, Penelope. ❤♥

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Theorist
#408 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 2:52 PM
@Rosebine
Thank you, and I totally agree that rugs (even Maxis ones...which this one is) can be a object hiding pain sometimes. This is why I try and strategically place rugs in my sims homes, and use some sort of blocker like the one from http://www.feenwald.de/de/specials/slotblock01.php...especially when rugs are placed under a table. So long as the walking/moving path is clear, the blockers really do come in quite handy.

As for homework, I use MogHughson's mod for having children (there is also one for university students) properly put away homework on a desk http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=312004. So, lost homework is never an issue either. Also, I always try and leave some sort of armchair and end table/usable surface near the main door of a home (even small homes), so that when they walk in with a magazine or a newspaper they can read and dispose of them properly. There is nothing more maddening to me than having a sim place something on the floor.

@TheJessaChannel
Thank you ever so much! :lovestruc My style is sort of all over the place. Basically, I like to decorate based on a sim's personality, their perceived style and my mood at the time.

Since dumping my entire DL folder (best game decision ever) and starting from scratch with it and a new custom clean neighborhood as well (huge fan of the not for the faint-hearted 'Scorched Earth Approach' from http://www.woodensimolean.com/NoMoreUglyNPCs), I now only add new recolors/retextures and objects and such to my game on a lot to lot/neighborhood basis. The same goes for Bodyshop items being added per sim in the neighborhood (which is currently only 21 custom playable sims and 4 NPC/Maxis sims). Now, whenever the game does get fired up I'm very happy with how minimal it is, and tend to download more mods (currently over 1,000 game fixing/enhancing ones are installed) than content these days.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Link Ninja
#409 Old 2nd May 2018 at 6:16 AM
These are some of the interiors of the Beach-esque homes I built

GREEN INTERIOR

BLUE INTERIOR

WHITE INTERIOR

PINK INTERIOR

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
#410 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 10:29 AM
I've been foraging through obscure websites, forums, and tumblrs lately and have found so much amazing CC and have been SO inspired. So I started letting the inspiration flow through a few different rooms in different houses. I started out with a clear style and idea for this living room, but over the course of decorating over a few days, that clear idea got a little muddled. Now it's kind of a hodgepodge of random things cluttered together, but I still envy my Sims for it!

I feel this deserves a warning though for anyone who is claustrophobic, clutter-phobic, or phobic of an utter mismatch of lighting fixtures and end tables in the same room

Forum Resident
#411 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 4:55 AM
Is there such a thing as too many plants or candles?
Screenshots
Scholar
#412 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 7:24 AM
I don't think it's to much.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#413 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alpal425
Is there such a thing as too many plants or candles?

Definitely not, there's no such thing! What a lovely room.
Inventor
#414 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 4:40 PM Last edited by Primavera : 16th Aug 2018 at 3:52 PM.
These are the children's bedrooms of the White Lily Orphanage, they're plain and boring but it fits:

and here's the caretakers' bedroom in a much better state:

I'm very proud of how they turned out :lovestruc

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Lab Assistant
#415 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 7:10 AM
@Penelope, I love your style, I've said it before. Will you come to a livesimming and teach us all how it's done? Cause your style is the bomb.

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#416 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 12:37 PM
@Primavera - great pictures but can you please stick to the four picture limit in a post? Do you want to spoiler that last picture? Thanks

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Inventor
#417 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
@Primavera - great pictures but can you please stick to the four picture limit in a post? Do you want to spoiler that last picture? Thanks

Oh yeah sorry, did that now.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Theorist
#418 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheJessaChannel
@Penelope, I love your style, I've said it before. Will you come to a livesimming and teach us all how it's done? Cause your style is the bomb.

@TheJessaChannel - Sorry I'm just seeing this, but you were missing the 'T' on my user name so I wasn't alerted. You are too kind, and I love that you love my style...thank you again. As for livesimming, that is totally not for me, but thank you ever so much for tossing the idea out there...you rock!

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Link Ninja
#419 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 3:14 AM
@PenelopeT you have such slick interior skillz

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Theorist
#420 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 4:02 AM
@Charmful - Thank you, and so do you!

Theorist
#421 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 7:44 AM
@PenelopeT
I second what @Charmful said.
Love your pics but you already know that.
Theorist
#422 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 10:40 AM
@Essa - Thank you, and I have missed seeing pics of your (always) gorgeous sims. Like me, I know you take long breaks from the game, but I hope you'll share some pics in the near future.

Theorist
#423 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 7:41 PM
@PenelopeT
As time passed, I became lazier and lazier with posting pics but I do have some.
And when the weather is good, I'd rather ride my motorbike.
Lab Assistant
#424 Old 5th Feb 2019 at 5:57 PM
No idea if anyone here knows who the Sanders Sides are, but I was in the mood to recreate their themes, so uh. Here are their rooms:

Logic

Morality

Anxiety

Creativity, my favorite

Inventor
#425 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 8:32 PM
I hate pink in real life, but this room is just cool.
Page 17 of 18