Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 31 [NL] - Starter House

by plasticbox Posted 17th Dec 2005 at 3:46 PM - Updated 26th Jan 2006 at 7:10 PM by plasticbox

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 83 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 9:01 PM
very nice
well done
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 7:09 PM
Ah! Perfect for my couples just out of college or just newly created! Thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 4:01 AM
Very cool house. But how do you connect the walls from ground level garage to raised house (foundation?), everytime I try to do that, it won't let me. I've been trying to figure it out for months.

Want to recreate the house I live in, but cant unless I can connect ground level walls to raised building and have basement, I've seen this done in another lot I got on TSR, so I know it's possible. Anyway, thanks again for the house, and in advance for any tips you can provide me.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:12 AM
Cheetah -- there's lots of tutorials in the Building section (Build mode tutorials subforum).
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 6:38 PM
im really lazy @ building houses and now with this house i dont have 2 worry about building anymore x plz could you make sum more thanx x x
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 7:06 PM
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:30 AM
I like this house alot. I was wondering if it could be adapted to have a basement.

"If everyone is thinking alike then someone isn't thinking." ---General George S. Patton, Jr. (1885-1945)
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:51 PM
It's a gorgeous newbie home I was wondering if you could make some sort of like apartment complex type thing... like a few newbie homes on a lot?
Test Subject
#59 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 2:40 AM
Gorgeous!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 2:07 AM
The house is cute. How do you build a house with the garage attached? My game always says the house is blocked by flooring when i try to attach the garage to a house with a foundation. Also, anyone know how to get the foundation twice as high as it normally comes out? I want to build a house like the City House that came with the game.

neekyboo

Con tu adiós, te llevas mi corazón."
Click the link above to visit Selena's Room. (not sim related).
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 4:36 PM
Does it get any better than this? I *LOVE* your work. You're one of the best out there.
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM
great work! congratulations!
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 9:28 PM
How did you get the house to connect to the garage? Whenever I try to make the garage attatched to the house, I get an error (I can't remember what it says) and it wont allow me to make a wall around the Driveway extension - against the house. I can only put a wall around the extension if it's placed one square away from the house.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#64 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 10:50 PM
PlaidMonkey -- take a look in the Build Mode section, there's plenty of tutorials on that. Hard to explain in one sentence =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 11:52 AM
Sorry for a negative reply but this house is originally made by Maxis and it comes with Nightlife expansion! This is a theft.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 12:19 PM
This is not a Maxis house, you must be confusing something. And your definition of "theft" is broken, please double-check.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 7:17 PM
It's great! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:54 PM
sweet home
Field Researcher
#69 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:57 AM
Very nice house ^_^
Thanks for sharing

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Test Subject
#70 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 11:28 AM
I like the style of this house. It's like a beach house you might find here in Australia. It looks really real, and it's nice and simple. Thanks for sharing. It's very cool.
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:46 AM
Very nice house, great for a couple!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
Hey doll,
This house looks magnificent! It's so simply created but I'm sure it took you a while to do it. From experience, sometimes the simplest houses are the hardest to create. It's nice to see a house that looks this good without custom content. It just goes to show you that custom content does not equal great houses, rather creative ingenuity is the key! Good job & hats off to you. As usual. I shall do wnload right away.

I am thoroughly :lovestruc

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#73 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 9:19 AM
Thank you. I love all of your starter houses.

Send ya moma straight up to the store, tell that ***** to bring home some faygo
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:14 PM
it's my first message great job. I downloaded :D
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:25 PM
Very cute house. Thanks for sharing!
Page 3 of 4