Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"AnyTable Portable" Chess Board

by Ailias Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 6:17 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2008 at 12:28 PM by -Maylin-

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Recolour maniac of maniacs
#51 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 4:05 AM
This is very nice. But I had to enslave it to the Maxis ornate chessboard so it could share its recolors. Sorry.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 3:10 PM
this chessboard is really useful...Thanks

My SimSite:

SimSister's Creations - Moda Sims2
Visite!!!!
Scholar
#53 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:20 PM
Your portable chessboard was a great idea and this creation means a huge contribution to the game.Thanks so much.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#54 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 8:20 PM
This is such a good idea, Ailias! I love it. But I did notice one little glitch which should probably be mentioned here. My sims use it for playing chess just fine, but when it's time to eat they plunk thier food down right inside the chess table (on the dining table underneath.) They're not even supposed to use that table for eating since they have another dining table.... but you know those whacky sims. Hiding a flat decorative object under the chess board may be a good workaround. (I haven't tested that yet, but it should work.) If you could somehow remove the need for the "moveobjects" cheat this glitch would probably be solved. But I don't know how to do that, or if it's even possible.

Other than that this is a great object, thank you! :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:44 PM
It was not there after i downloaded it
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 10:36 AM
This is great. What about a marble recolor?

All my cakes in ONE download here.

All my quiches in ONE download here.

Thanks to MaryLou and her staff.

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!!!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:54 PM
Thanks But to bad, i must use the cheater :D

nothing there
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 1:15 AM
This is wonderful! If left out the SIMS will put their dishes through it (not a problem), but having them eat a sandwich over the board adds so much realism. I love it!!!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:11 PM
Encore une bonne idée, bravo et amitiés.
JLouis
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 1:20 AM
Thank you so much for this! As an avid chess player, all of my sims get a chess table, but it would really tick me off when the chess tables didn't match my rooms! Besides, cute old men bring their own chess sets to the park, so why can't are sims? ^^

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Instructor
#61 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:57 AM
I was just looking for something like this for my alien sim family... The regular chess boards just plain don't work in a spaceship. xP
Thanks! ^^;''
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 12:49 AM
This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing it!

It'd be great if there was some way to use it without the moveobjects cheat, but it's still awesome as is.
Forum Resident
#63 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 10:12 AM
Oh, this is really wonderful! This is a bit more realistic... No one has a big chesstable in their homes. Thank you very much, Ailias.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainAllama
Awesome! I found something I didn't even know I wanted, but now I've seen it... I have to download it.

Cosigned! And thank you, Ailias.

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:12 PM
WOW! Another version of this game. Thank you

Greetz picy
Test Subject
#66 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:16 AM
Such a relief to have this option and not be stuck in a decor disaster once again! Thanks!

Max
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 6:17 AM
It afford ties for my sims. Well done.^_^

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:32 PM
wow, this is such an amazing idea! i love you

What a lovely way to burn
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:50 PM
Great idea! Very useful for my matching item obession! Thanks :-)
Test Subject
#70 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 1:28 PM
I couldn't get my sims to use the maxis one anyway! Lol. Much love for this <3
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 11:05 PM
simply amazing. thanks!
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 2:13 PM
This is one of the best ideas out there... I've always hated those chess tables, cause they don't really fit to anything. Thank you, thank you, thank you
Scholar
#73 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:36 AM
Finally! It's annoying finding the right chairs for them.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 9:49 PM
I wish I'd known about this sooner! I don't have a special table for playing chess so it always bugged me that my sims couldn't just use any old table to set up a game. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
Thanks!!! Beatiful!!!!
Page 3 of 4