Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATM Machine << UPDATED 03/04/2006 <<

by monique Posted 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2007 at 3:52 AM by monique

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 165 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 12:54 AM
Hey its cool thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 2:47 AM
Holy crap! This is awesum! Definatley will use it in my game. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by monique
Thanks for all your warm welcome for this object.
Max3D, yes you may recolor and translate it. as long as you gonna give me a
copy.

Thnx
i'll work on it soon
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 1:40 PM
Merci beaucoup Monique
Field Researcher
#30 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 2:28 PM
This is a great object. I have a couple who acquired almost $6m via a lottery win (aka big glitch), I suppose it's about time they put it into the bank to earn some interest (like they need it). Trouble is, it will take me hours to work out how many tokens add-up to $5m or whatever they put in. I know it's been asked before, but is there any possibility of altering the base files for this so 1 token=1 simolean? I always get confused whenever I'm using the computer bank.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 3:22 PM
Great!!!
This is so great! Thanks bunches for your super ideas and hard work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 3:27 PM
Vous êtes bienvenu dan_sims2.

Ancient Sim, Are you still using an old version of my hacked computer?
Because I already modified the pie menus into a Money (converted tokens) because I get confused too, before it's "1 token" but now you should see "$100" in pie menu, pls see screeshot. If we are going to follow 1 token=1 simolean it will only hold $32,000 (because of hexadecimal) but if we are going to multiply it to 100 it can hold $3,200,000 and 1000 to $32,000,000 and so on but I chose 100 because $32,000,000 is too big for my sim. Right now this bank can only hold $3.2M but if you're going to ask if it's possible to increase it to $32M? yes it's possible we are only going to introduce a new bank which will use a multiplier of 1000.
Screenshots

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oronde
it;s real cool but 1 problem..kill the joystick thing....-_-

Until there is a way to change animations that is impossible.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 2:52 AM
Omg! Thank You Monique!!!! This is awesome!! I can't wait to try it out!!

NO EP People: I have the *perfect* ATM picture to use, BUT, none of the current pictures that I possess (non-ep of course) are at the right height for the sim to interract with. If someone has suggestions, PM me! I thought about "Lady on Red" since it has a nice silver frame that would match the pic I have but it sits too high on the wall. If someone can alter it I'd be happy to recolor it or send the pic to whomever can change the height.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 3:51 PM
will be gd if ur at the shops and wnt money
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 5:47 PM
:banana:
Quote: Originally posted by shihtzugirl55
yeah i agree the joystick is annoying me!thats what makes it look unrealistic..but i still love the hack!

yeaaa lol i disagree ITS THE SIM WAY lol

there are so weird lol but how u gonna move around on it without the joystick

Still Think Ure Gettin it

Really Dream On Gal!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 6:27 PM
That is fucking awsome, congrats to do that you have to have some talent as well as skill
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 8:26 PM
I think the bank its great! I put a link in my siggy..and i just love it!!! I love it !!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 11:06 PM
Thanks! I downloaded the other day and it works! you did a great job
Test Subject
#40 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 11:25 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 11:48 PM
I love the bank Idea. Where can I find the computer bank? I have found two. One does not work with university and the other one has several other hack wich I don't want. Where can I get a hack to only add the online banking?

Onlly Illusion brings disillusion
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 2:05 AM
I noticed my "no friends needed" hack isn't working now shortly after installing the ATM, I don't know why they would interact since they are very different things or if it was just timing and not the ATM at all. I hope someone far more knowledgeble with programming might look into it I love this ATM machine!
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jfreddog
I love the bank Idea. Where can I find the computer bank? I have found two. One does not work with university and the other one has several other hack wich I don't want. Where can I get a hack to only add the online banking?

Listen, youll LOVE the otherhacks. Trust me. Its not global, so it wont interfere. I thought i wouldnt love them, but the 'work at home' option is great for my stay-at-home mom.
#44 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 8:06 AM
merci beaucoups - en français dans le texte
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 12:40 AM
This Hack is AWESOME....BUT

you should change the title of your post...

ATM = Automated Teller Machine.... so in essence you are calling it an automated teller machine machine....
Field Researcher
#46 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:29 AM
I've used it, I love it. It works great for me, thank you!
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:17 AM
thxz soooo much :mrpantha:
#48 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 3:17 AM
how do u create the atm machines and other objects plz help
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazyassdj
how do u create the atm machines and other objects plz help

There are a lot tutorials from Create section you may want to start there and pls consider SimPE site too, there are others great tutorials there. Hope this help you.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:07 AM
gr8 job Monique, Loving it!!!
Page 2 of 8