Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATM Machine << UPDATED 03/04/2006 <<

by monique Posted 3rd Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2007 at 3:52 AM by monique

179 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 165 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:36 AM
Whats the point of "Donate Money"? lol Thats kinda useless o.o;;;

There was only one thing I didn't like about this is that if Mary goes to the bank and deposits 200§ Bob can't go to the bank and withdraw it. Its like, each sim has their own account. So in order to have 'household' funds.. I need to pick 1 person to depost all the money for household funds. So yeah, thats the only thing that tweeks me, other than that its great... gives me a reason to leave my lot anyway lol. I deposit money and forget about it ^__^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 6:45 AM
Maybe for you it's useless, if you're going to read my hacked computer thread, there was someone there that requested that feature, s/he requested it after I released the "LOAN" feature.
pls see post# 113 http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...37&page=5&pp=25
If you love to use motherlode but suddenly you change your mind and want to play fair so this feature will help you to get rid of that money. As I said in page one "I managed to transfer some features on my bank online" so Donate Money is one of the features on Bank Online. Sorry if you dont like it, just ignore it. But I know that there is someone there that like this feature.

Monique :angel:
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 6:49 AM
LOL Well I didn't mean to make it sound as mean as it did.. It just seemed useless at the time, but I guess I know where you come from.. I did that a lot in Sims 1, but I'd just buy plants and sell em. Of course now that you have the loan feature, the motherload code isn't really needed anymore LOL So far I havn't gained any interest though on my deposits or loans :-/

If you always expected the unexpected wouldn't the unexpected be expected?
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 6:54 AM
Individal accounts can be a pain at times, but it is also very good that way when you have sims move out, the account isn't divided then. They can aways use the money order to transfer funds back home if needed
I see nothing wrong or useless with the donate money option, I just think of it as Good Will.
Lastly, I love this thing!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 6:56 AM
Oh I love the ATM too, I hope it works with nightlife (i will need it!) I didn't see no money order thing, does that work with PCs or is that another hack?

Lab Assistant
#56 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 6:58 AM
Its a seporate and really great hack by JM Pescado. The link to the thread is http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...ght=money+order these two together is a perfect combination
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:00 AM
MWAHA! There it is, I thought it was a seperate link! I just couldn't find it! Thanks!!!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:06 AM
But if you have my hacked computer you can have them both, it has a feature "Transmit/transfer Bank Account" to any sim and "Transmit/transfer Money to any sim. And inquire Bank Account of any sim.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:07 AM
You lost me. Do you mean like, everything the ATM does but at home? Or what?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:09 AM
I think this thread will explain better:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=64137
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:13 AM
No thanks ^__^ no offence but its a little -too- hacked for me. I think I'll just get the money order. I dont' like hacks that does everything but whipe your butt LOL I really only like hacks that gives the game a new feature, not make it easier =)

Lab Assistant
#62 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 6:52 PM
This will be a perfect downtown item, if Nightlife works correctly with it. Heh, and I think the joystick is funny, its like a video game version of an ATM machine or something.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 6:57 PM Last edited by AutumnFantasy : 9th Sep 2005 at 7:03 PM.
The joystick thing doesn't bother me like it does some people =D I think it makes it look different from an average ATM.

Hey, would it at all be possible, to further create the hack to send you a bill due to money loans that you take? Or is there some sort of consiquence to taking out loans? So far the only thing I can't do is deposit money if I owe on a loan, which really isn't a huge deal lol

And both versions could be out incase someone doesn't want a mailed fine.

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 8:03 PM
Loans gain interest just like deposites do but not a greatly, so the penalty is you owe more money the longer you take to pay it off.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JeffreyC
Loans gain interest just like deposites do but not a greatly, so the penalty is you owe more money the longer you take to pay it off.

Yes I know... I did say that already.
Quote:
So far the only thing I can't do is deposit money if I owe on a loan, which really isn't a huge deal lol

My point is... all you have to do is avoid the ATM and you don't have to pay it back. It would be neat if there is a way you could use the repo man to come if you don't start paying off the loan. Like you get a bill for the interest, if you don't pay off the bill.. repo man comes. But I don't think that is possible.... so that way there is a real consiquence for not paying it off.. Again, I don't see how it can be possible to make the repo man (and mail lady) to make this work for you.

But with it just keep tacking on the interest, all you have to do really is avoid the bank.... (unless you have money in there.. I can't remember if I can withdraw or not.)

Lab Assistant
#66 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 8:50 PM Last edited by JeffreyC : 11th Sep 2005 at 8:56 PM.
I'm sorry either something didn't get though on your post or it got missed in typing, I saw no mention of interest in your post which is why I pointed that out in mine.

Your prior problem with interest on both is time, you must be on your lot at the specified time and days for interst to be paid to your account. The times and days for both are listed under the banking computer thread.

You also can't have money in the bank and take out a loan, you must first withdraw all your money then you can get the loan option, so yes you could just take the money and run if you wanted to.
I agree it isn't perfect not being billed, but it's a lot closer then using the cheat code
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 10:08 PM
I hope someday we can be billed.... lol

And since I have my ATM on a community lot, my interet well never go up. At least, not until buisness EP, and if I get it.. since in Buisness, time on comminuty & home are the same... at least, I think I understood that right.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:01 AM
Thanks JeffreyC.

No, your interest will still go up even it is located in commutity, it doesnt check if it's community or residential, the conditions to gain interest for Loan/Deposit are
- Loan s/b $3,300 above and Deposit s/b $1,600 above
- your sim s/b present on lot on these days Wed (6:00AM) - Loan and Tues/Fri (6:00AM) - Deposit

About the passing your loan to bill and calling the Repoman is not a problem, can you give me a good setup how much are we going to pass to bill for example if I have a loan of 3.2M or 5,000 ..., how much is going to add to my bill?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:08 AM Last edited by AutumnFantasy : 12th Sep 2005 at 6:04 AM. Reason: misunderstanding
Quote: Originally posted by monique
Thanks JeffreyC.

No, your interest will still go up even it is located in commutity, it doesnt check if it's community or residential, the conditions to gain interest for Loan/Deposit are
- Loan s/b $3,300 above and Deposit s/b $1,600 above
- your sim s/b present on lot on these days Wed (6:00AM) - Loan and Tues/Fri (6:00AM) - Deposit

About the passing your loan to bill and calling the Repoman is not a problem, can you give me a good setup how much are we going to pass to bill for example if I have a loan of 3.2M or 5,000 ..., how much is going to add to my bill?

I was going to say 2-3% of the loan.. but maybe I should get a sim to deposit 5,000 into the bank and see what the interest is and we can take it from there? I'll do that tonight.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:17 PM
How about this one:

Force Payment of Loan Table
Loan Amount : Actions for Thursday Bills only (or you want both Tues/Thurs bills)
100 - 5000 = no addition to your bills
5001 - 10,000 = 100 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan
10,001 - 100,000 = 1,000 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan
100,001 - 1M = 5,000 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan
1M above = 10,000 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monique
How about this one:

Force Payment of Loan Table
Loan Amount : Actions for Thursday Bills only (or you want both Tues/Thurs bills)
100 - 5000 = no addition to your bills
5001 - 10,000 = 100 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan
10,001 - 100,000 = 1,000 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan
100,001 - 1M = 5,000 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan
1M above = 10,000 will be added to your bills & will be subtracted from your loan

Sounds good.. but on the game... for the game for every 10,000 is 300 interest for loans. I just found it out =)

But which ever you like more! I am just so happy that this can be done! My poor poor sims.. I can just see it now, take a loan for the car, get lazy and never pay it and poof gone.. *cries* my hotrod!!! LOL ^__^

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#72 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnFantasy
Sounds good.. but on the game... for the game for every 10,000 is 300 interest for loans. I just found it out =)

But which ever you like more! I am just so happy that this can be done! My poor poor sims.. I can just see it now, take a loan for the car, get lazy and never pay it and poof gone.. *cries* my hotrod!!! LOL ^__^

Yes that's true, it's 3% (percentage I used for Loan) per week, in deposit it's 6% - twice a week.

That force payment is taking a partial payment from your sims loan until it is fully paid.

Ok will start working tomorrow, that will keep me busy until I dont have yet that Nightlife.

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:34 PM Last edited by AutumnFantasy : 13th Sep 2005 at 1:29 AM.
Fantastic! I can't wait! I hope it can be pulled off, I will be so thrilled lol now my sims will be ultra realistic.

Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:24 PM
This is great news indead! I'm just nervous about Nightlife compatibility. Will my Sims suffer a Y2K bug in their deposits, humm...
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JeffreyC
This is great news indead! I'm just nervous about Nightlife compatibility. Will my Sims suffer a Y2K bug in their deposits, humm...

HAHAHA!!! I hope not! I'm withdrawing all my money just incase though!! ~.^

Page 3 of 8