Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2022 at 6:55 AM
Default Too many meteors
Hello all,

I am currently experiencing a bug; whenever my Sim is outside of their house, on dry land, a meteor inevitably falls on them. And if it doesn't get them the first time, another will just fall again, a few hours apart. Usually if the Sim survives the first 1-2 they will be left alone for a little while, but it never lasts long.

I haven't been to the future in most of the saves this occurs in (I read that could be the cause), and recently deleted all of my saves, yet the issue still occurs. I tried installing siawn's mod but it hasn't helped (I assume because it's out of date) and I don't know where to find one that's up to date. The only mods I use are enhanced vampires along with vampire bite replacement, grey UI, Nraas Overwatch, ErrorTrap, Traveler, and MasterController, and no automatic memories (all of these seem to work fine). Aside from that I have a fairly small collection of CC which consists of mostly sliders, but that's it.

Does anyone know what I could do to stop this? I keep losing Sims and it's very frustrating.

Thanks a lot!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2022 at 5:06 AM

Thank you very much!